It's too big (big)
It's too wide (wide)
It's too strong (strong)
It won't fit (fit)
It's too much (much)
It's too tough (tough)
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up

You bet. :chrissy:

Surfboard, surfboard. Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood. I'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body been serving all this, swerve, surfing all in this good, good. :werk:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You bet. :chrissy:

Surfboard, surfboard. Graining on that wood, graining, graining on that wood. I'm swerving on that, swerving, swerving on that big body been serving all this, swerve, surfing all in this good, good. :werk:

I was going to quote some Lil Kim How Many Licks but I don’t need any warning points :tifflmao:

Glad to see the Day 27 Challenge is expanding to more than just one thread :urite:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Imagine the torture one could endure on someone if they could access their implant chips. They could make them hear music nonstop, or hear "voices" like schizophrenic patients. This is a bad idea.

That's not how its going to work. You cant control it remotely. It's going to work on it's own, identifying problems in the brain and solving them in real time. So if you are about to have a stroke/seizure it will quickly stop it before it starts with electrical signals/pulses sent to that area of the brain. We'll also be able to communicate from device to device just using our brains, eliminating the need to vocalize speech.

It's actually very cool, and he thinks he will start implanting them within 5 years.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block