Britney has a foot-fetish & leather-fetish doesn't she?

conceptuel

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, conceptuel said:

I find it less gross than r!mjobs & sodomy tbh :jl: 

If you want to be grossed out even more, Robert Pattinson enjoyed licking the pits of that Twilight girl :deserves: I hope that she took a shower before that 

38844710-192e-0133-f528-0e18518aac2f.png

okay going to sleep rn xx

Okay but seriously I never really understood this part off Toxic? Who is this girl supposed to be? Why was she even included?

8 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

But I don't want to offend other people here :jj:

Hide contents

Doing/getting a R!mj0b, gross. Too much body hair. All other extreme stuff some people do like f1sting, etc, like no. Just be normal, that's all. The regular stuff. No fetishes. :tiffdrink:

Inb4 someone says that 'normal' is a social construct :tiffdrink:

But I do understand that people may have specific preferences and I respect that, but you'll probably get a pass if you try those with me :tiffdrink:

Shave your booty. Problem solved. You're welcome :endit:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Iconic 4 U said:

He cheated on Britney with her and that's why she poisons him at the end of the video

And wonder what happened to her afterwards? Did Britney pushed her out the window with her super human strength? :OMGney:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Nope she just jumps😂

im out music video GIF

Lol I always wondered that as a child...like what happened to the *****? Did she just walked in on his dead body and called the cops? It’s always the what if’s ya know :quirkney:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Yeah I've never thought about her before:unbothered: but it's a good point

It’s just me over analyzing everything, I remembered watching oops and trying to bring logic to everything that’s happening like his head not exploding and why they stringed him up just to hover over her...like who’s torturing who as he’s enjoying it and what they knew each other? Since when? Was she on the titanic? So many questions left unanswered :calculating:

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

It’s just me over analyzing everything, I remembered watching oops and trying to bring logic to everything that’s happening like his head not exploding and why they stringed him up just to hover over her...like who’s torturing who as he’s enjoying it and what they knew each other? Since when? Was she on the titanic? So many questions left unanswered :calculating:

Haha I've never thought about these things:haha: but they're all valid points

The voiceover before the "aw you shouldn't have" part also says "all aboard" as if they are at a train station but they are in space:cheese:

Archived