Britney has a foot-fetish & leather-fetish doesn't she?

conceptuel

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Haha I've never thought about these things:haha: but they're all valid points

The voiceover before the "aw you shouldn't have" part also says "all aboard" as if they are at a train station but they are in space:cheese:

LOL Nigel **** actually made a diary entry about that. He got a call from Britney and she said she wanted to be on mars dancing with cute boys lol He expressed his concerns since the song hints at titanic with a clear steamboat horn so how are they gonna explain that? And I guess he was being like me too and all she told him on the phone was “I trust you would figure it out.” Such a boss, she wants what she wants but is still very respectful. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Puppy said:

LOL Nigel **** actually made a diary entry about that. He got a call from Britney and she said she wanted to be on mars dancing with cute boys lol He expressed his concerns since the song hints at titanic with a clear steamboat horn so how are they gonna explain that? And I guess he was being like me too and all she told him on the phone was “I trust you would figure it out.” Such a boss, she wants what she wants but is still very respectful. 

Oh yeah I heard about that😂

A respectful queen who knows what she wants:mcry:

• 1 month later...

Archived