Britney has a foot-fetish & leather-fetish doesn't she?

conceptuel

- I remember seeing an interview when she said that her favorite kinda seduction is when a guy is kissing her feet :pieceofwhat:

- 'BOM': a dancer licks her shoe

britney-toe-lick.gif

- TOMH

'From the small of my back and the arch of my feet '

- and that line

tumblr_ntqvoqwpk71tyf86so3_250.gif

:pieceofwhat:

This 'fetish' is very widespread, I don't know what people find hot about feet? Still cleaner than doing a r*mjob or licking a p*ssy I guess :jl:

Which other ones do you think that she has? I'd go with leather, it all started with Oops after all :cheese: (I've been wondering why people would were these when they have s3x, I didn't know that it was a 'fetish', just a... style? :gloria:)

Sorry I'm kinda bored and I can't sleep :shameless: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Towelney said:

And I have an anti foot fetish lol. They gross me out. :orangu:

Same :deserves:

21 minutes ago, Damon said:

:makeitrain:

The profile picture of that YouTuber :gloria::gloria::gloria:

16 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

"Suck my toe" is a southern saying for like "kiss my ***" .. Southerner here... also what a weird topic..

I've been reading an article poorly-written about celebrities fetishes :gagasmile: So naturally I thought about Britney :wonka:

• Content Curators
22 minutes ago, crystakat said:

this whole interview is iconic tbh. britney saying her favorite position is 'on top' while also publicly claiming to be a virgin? today's pop girls could NEVER :cuteidk:

Did she think American media wouldn’t see this cause it was an Australian interview :dead:

4 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Yeah Britney likes foot stuff, honestly I think that’s so gross but I’m not here to kink shame.

I find it less gross than r!mjobs & sodomy tbh :jl: 

If you want to be grossed out even more, Robert Pattinson enjoyed licking the pits of that Twilight girl :deserves: I hope that she took a shower before that 

38844710-192e-0133-f528-0e18518aac2f.png

okay going to sleep rn xx

6 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I find it less gross than r!mjobs & sodomy tbh :jl: 

If you want to be grossed out even more, Robert Pattinson enjoyed licking the pits of that Twilight girl :deserves: I hope that she took a shower before that 

38844710-192e-0133-f528-0e18518aac2f.png

okay going to sleep rn xx

Wtf??!!!!!!!! I don’t need to know any of this😂

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Like what? Share :imacoolmom:

But I don't want to offend other people here :jj:

Spoiler

Doing/getting a R!mj0b, gross. Too much body hair. All other extreme stuff some people do like f1sting, etc, like no. Just be normal, that's all. The regular stuff. No fetishes. :tiffdrink:

Inb4 someone says that 'normal' is a social construct :tiffdrink:

But I do understand that people may have specific preferences and I respect that, but you'll probably get a pass if you try those with me :tiffdrink:

Archived