Taylor Swift's album "folklore" expected to go back to #1 in its 7th week after the CMA Performance

Internationally,

Lover- 265k (1.132 million total)

Folklore- 169k (1.013 million total)

There has been a 63.7% decrease in sales after Folklores release. If we are calculating the total sales, there has been a 89.4% decrease in sales. To have 169k in its first week, is somewhat very luke-warm but pretty decent concerning the circumstances countries are facing right now.

@Style., @Spicechinodiva, @Jordan Miller, @InTheZone4Life

• Love 1

Any doubts anyone had of Taylor’s ability to write amazing songs were blown out of the water with this album.

I said for ages I wanted an album from her of songs like Delicate, All Too Well and False God, and she came through!

She really is the greatest artist of this era. The way she can switch between genres so flawlessly is mind blowing. Even if you’re not a fan, you can’t deny that she successfully pulls off every genre she touches.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Internationally,

There has been a 63.7% decrease in sales after Folklores release. If we are calculating the total sales, there has been a 89.4% decrease in sales. To have 169k in its first week, is somewhat very luke-warm but pretty decent concerning the circumstances countries are facing right now.

Plus she’s in the game since forever. No one does it like her. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Internationally,

I would be shocked if those were the actual final numbers. But hey, crazier things have happened. Tbh though, I don't expect folklore to stay on top of any charts. We will see a huge drop for cardigan too. These just aren't radio friendly bops. I love that she did this in quarantine. I won't be surprised if we get another pop album in 2021. Something to get hype back up. I'm here for whatever she gives me though. I'd go to a folklore tour. :haha:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I would be shocked if those were the actual final numbers. But hey, crazier things have happened. Tbh though, I don't expect folklore to stay on top of any charts. We will see a huge drop for cardigan too. These just aren't radio friendly bops. I love that she did this in quarantine. I won't be surprised if we get another pop album in 2021. Something to get hype back up. I'm here for whatever she gives me though. I'd go to a folklore tour. :haha:

Agree! Outside of the US, Folk, indie and alternative country arent very popular, but have a very small dedicated international fanbase. Maybe thats why, her first week sales were quite low internationally :yaknow: Otherwise, its a very decent number

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block