Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

11 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Hopefully she’s more comfortable speaking from her own home rather than in a courtroom with a punch of people :receipts2:

DRAG THEM SIS :lessons: 

#FREEBRITNEY

The previous few videos strangely she’s even more anxious filming at home.. (burnt gym down, my favorite food is etc.)

She was doing so well in interviews on TV.. ex.  intimate collection interviews.

It’s just so strange. hope they don't manipulate her somehow.

Anyway. She's going to rock this remote appearance! positive energy. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

The previous few videos strangely she’s even more anxious filming at home.. (burnt gym down, my favorite food is etc.)

She was doing so well in interviews on TV.. ex.  intimate collection interviews.

It’s just so strange

One of the main reasons people think her videos are weird af. She looks so nervous and forced... 

She's at home, recording her own videos... Something really weird happens there.

The Marina Joyce vibe, not good.

8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

One of the main reasons people think her videos are weird af. She looks so nervous and forced... 

She's at home, recording her own videos... Something really weird happens there.

The Marina Joyce vibe, not good.

omg creepy... I'm looking up Marina Joyce.

I wish Britney could address her issues and say the same things about free Britney in a few months.

11 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

omg creepy... I'm looking up Marina Joyce.

I wish Britney could address her issues and say the same things about free Britney in a few months.

Yes, Marina had to address what was going on... "Britney" only writes on captions about how happy she is. People won't stop till she talks openly. It's Impossible not see current Britney in these videos: 

• Like 1