Britney will appear at today's court hearing via video conference

https://imgur.com/gallery/t3BPKGA

I’m not sure how to post the actual picture- anyway, so the hearing set for Aug 22 has moved up to Aug 6th as Order to Show Cause (immediate relief for one party; it means the court is asking why the motion (today) needs to happen or not happen immediately... this is what I found by googling all this stuff so if you have better info, POST IT) 

there was a motion added to TODAY’s court hearing... a  M O T I O N. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I’m not sure how to post the actual picture- anyway, so the hearing set for Aug 22 has moved up to Aug 6th as Order to Show Cause (immediate relief for one party; it means the court is asking why the motion (today) needs to happen or not happen immediately... this is what I found by googling all this stuff so if you have better info, POST IT) 

No no. There was NEVER a hearing planned for August 22. Jodi’s time is supposed to end August 22 but there’s no hearing planned about it yet. They will probably discuss it today. 
A hearing for August 22 was never there. The August 6 hearing has been there for many months. It happens yearly, is usually cancelled and it discusses accounts. 

• Like 2

All my money is on Jamie trying to resign before he is removed...

Not in the know on legalities...

But hopefully even if the judge allows it.. they pursue restitution for all the money he allegedly dissolved from her trust and moved into his own “businessses”. Nothing would make me happier than this SOB working at a crawfish stand for what’s left of his sad sorry life

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I knew something was about to happen if Britney was attending. We're ******* watching.

hamster wtf GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

No no. There was NEVER a hearing planned for August 22. Jodi’s time is supposed to end August 22 but there’s no hearing planned about it yet. They will probably discuss it today. 
A hearing for August 22 was never there. The August 6 hearing has been there for many months. It happens yearly, is usually cancelled and it discusses accounts. 

No. Jodi's case WILL be discussed today. either end it or extend it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

Wait. Yes there was... I saw that the initial motion hearing was supposed to be August 22nd... that’s what it said. And it’s moved up now to today and then the order to show cause was a new hearing for August 6th. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

All my money is on Jamie trying to resign before he is removed...

Not in the know on legalities...

But hopefully even if the judge allows it.. they pursue restitution for all the money he allegedly dissolved from her trust and moved into his own “businessses”. Nothing would make me happier than this SOB working at a crawfish stand for what’s left of his sad sorry life

Sadly I fear he has more than enough to retire. But fingers crossed for his colon costing him as much as Brit's medical fees. We'll see if Loucifer coughs up some money to help him out when he's no longer necessary and she has to stop pretending to like him and his soggy grits.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Had to google because I always forget what those updates mean :cheese:

"A motion hearing is a hearing that is held in front of the judge after one of the lawyers in the case has filed a written request for the judge to do something. At the hearing, the lawyers will orally argue for or against the request, and in some cases, testimony will be taken regarding the issue."

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Had to google because I always forget what those updates mean :cheese:

"A motion hearing is a hearing that is held in front of the judge after one of the lawyers in the case has filed a written request for the judge to do something. At the hearing, the lawyers will orally argue for or against the request, and in some cases, testimony will be taken regarding the issue."

The Order to Show Cause hearing is interesting though! The COURT is asking for team Britney to show why the conservatorship is necessary... THAT is huge!!! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

The Order to Show Cause hearing is interesting though! The COURT is asking for team Britney to show why the conservatorship is necessary... THAT is huge!!! 

what are they going to say? Britney is still ill? I wonder for how long Britney will have to stay home to end this ****. :goat:

21 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

9cVlO4e.jpeg

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

what are they going to say? Britney is still ill? I wonder for how long Britney will have to stay home to end this ****. :goat:

The fact that the court is noticing something is up, though.. they would have to PROVE Britney is so unwell she can’t do anything for herself.. that’s going to be hard to prove given her career the last 12 years....

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sadly I fear he has more than enough to retire. But fingers crossed for his colon costing him as much as Brit's medical fees. We'll see if Loucifer coughs up some money to help him out when he's no longer necessary and she has to stop pretending to like him and his soggy grits.

Lou Lou is the “business manager” though... So hopefully he pleads backwoods country ignorance and flips on her...

That way they both go down AND have to pay up... I’d like to see them charged with their crimes either way.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

But you do know that this can be corrupted. There are doctors that are paid to testify to the judges with false mental health allegations to keep the cship going. We really know nothing.

regardless, watch this later:

AAAABXMHG4yIMHruW0nO8O0J9XGyExBipcUAsSt-

Season 2: Guardianship/Conservatorship 

Absolutely! But maybe Judge Brenda has seen it, too and she knows about the corruption and wants to make it stop! Just saying. I’m trying to stay positive here hahahahaha.

(But yes, I’ve seen it and everyone here should see this and the Guardians!) 

• Love 2