EXTRA producer Carlo De Santis mentioned #FreeBritney last year, and Mario Lopez agreed (plus super cute video interview of her casually talking to him in 2014)

jennyj

Remember that POM special that Britney did with Mario Lopez on Extra?  Just a reminder that last year, the producer Carlo De Santis called out her dad with #FreeBritney after SHE consented to take a selfie with him (even though she has other other selfies with him on his insta)...  and on top of that her loving friend Mario Lopez remembers it too... the tea:

If you look at his Twitter now, many of his recent posts are retweets about #FreeBritney.  He's obviously a stan... there's also a BTS video below where she's casually chatting with him and he's dying inside of bliss lol.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that video she's completely coherent and eloquent when she talks. She's so different today in her instagram vids. I want to know why,  she seems so broken down now,  always sounding on the verge of crying... always speaking so quickly like she wants to get it out.  It feels like an abuse victim trying to communicate.  I grew up with physical and emotional abuse and that is how I communicate a lot,  just very quickly and nervously.  But she's been in the cship for 12 years,  why is she only recently become like this? What are they doing to her? It seems like she was "okay" for years  but that things took a really dark turn some time around Sam entering.  Now i'm not saying her zlist wannabe boyfriend abuses her but it was definitely before Pom ended that she started getting ticks on stage really bad,  and I remember a lot of people equated that to Sam being a weird influence over her.  But i think something started happening around that time and it's only gotten worse since then. Again I hate Scam but I'm not trying to say he's doing anything to her,  but the timeline was around when he showed up I'm pretty sure.  

5 minutes ago, Justney said:

In that video she's completely coherent and eloquent when she talks. She's so different today in her instagram vids. I want to know why,  she seems so broken down now,  always sounding on the verge of crying... always speaking so quickly like she wants to get it out.  It feels like an abuse victim trying to communicate.  I grew up with physical and emotional abuse and that is how I communicate a lot,  just very quickly and nervously.  But she's been in the cship for 12 years,  why is she only recently become like this? What are they doing to her? It seems like she was "okay" for years  but that things took a really dark turn some time around Sam entering.  Now i'm not saying her zlist wannabe boyfriend abuses her but it was definitely before Pom ended that she started getting ticks on stage really bad,  and I remember a lot of people equated that to Sam being a weird influence over her.  But i think something started happening around that time and it's only gotten worse since then. Again I hate Scam but I'm not trying to say he's doing anything to her,  but the timeline was around when he showed up I'm pretty sure.  

I don't see the point of bringing Sam into this or accusing of such things.  She still talks normally when she can talk freely or when she's talking to someone feels she's comfortable with (as we've seen in some Glory era interviews and even on her insta pre-Domination).  Even during her prime she would say she's always nervous in 1-to-1 interviews vs talking to a large large group... some people just have different comfort levels.  But the main difference is that she's become more anxious and shy over the years because of all her stupid restrictions and her team censoring and watching her like a hawk, even in private conversations, in addition to her medication.. because I've seen many people's speaking habits change after taking medications for various mental illness. So of course she's going to be talking fast just like a regular person who's shy or has anxiety. Even during FFT era or before, when she had to something last-minute (because most of the time she didn't know she had to film something until last minute), she would be awkward. Versus posts or interviews where she can just be herself. We haven't seen her really speak 'freely' since around the time of the Domination announcement.

5 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I don't see the point of bringing Sam into this or accusing of such things.  She still talks normally when she can talk freely or when she's talking to someone feels she's comfortable with (as we've seen in some Glory era interviews and even on her insta pre-Domination).  Even during her prime she would say she's always nervous in 1-to-1 interviews vs talking to a large large group... some people just have different comfort levels.  But the main difference is that she's become more anxious and shy over the years because of all her stupid restrictions and her team censoring and watching her like a hawk, even in private conversations, in addition to her medication.. because I've seen many people's speaking habits change after taking medications for various mental illness. So of course she's going to be talking fast just like a regular person who's shy or has anxiety. Even during FFT era or before, when she had to something last-minute (because most of the time she didn't know she had to film something until last minute), she would be awkward. Versus posts or interviews where she can just be herself. We haven't seen her really speak 'freely' since around the time of the Domination announcement.

I was really trying to point out that I'm not bringing up Sam as an accusation,  just for timeline sake. Around the same time period.  Because of her extra ticks and such started getting really bad.  People were blaming Sam at the time but I actually think it's from something else happening to her.  She's really nervous on camera alone at home? It's kind of strange. I can see medication to blame but to me she still acts like something has happened to her and it's clearly more recent if so. Again I guess I have to point out that I only mentioned Sam because I remember him being where the timeline for it started getting noticeable.  But I don't really think he has anything to do with it. 

11 hours ago, Ashwin said:

People saying the video is cute (which I agree with) but she does the same back and forth swaying she does on her Insta videos which some fans claim is a sign of her being uncomfortable. 

Yeah that’s very much her anxiety. The hand thing she always does is a technique to help with it. 

2 hours ago, Freebrit said:

Britney and Mario have such amazing chemistry. He really makes her come out of her “shell” so to speak. 

it’s unfortunate that he is apparently banned from seeing her now, guess Team conservatorship thought he was getting too close to her. 

There were rumors that they hooked up years ago which i hope are true 

On 7/19/2020 at 8:59 AM, Freebrit said:

Britney and Mario have such amazing chemistry. He really makes her come out of her “shell” so to speak. 

it’s unfortunate that he is apparently banned from seeing her now, guess Team conservatorship thought he was getting too close to her. 

What Mario is banned? or the producer? or both?  When did this rumour hit i never heard of this!! omg... i would be so pissed if true :( 

Archived