Katy Perry's "Smile" tracklist

Open minded as I love Katy and I've enjoyed most of the songs released from this album so far; however, I don't expect this to be much of an era. I expect at most one more unsuccessful single before she focuses on motherhood... with the era maybe having a bit of a resurgence with the potential tour next year, though folks may have lost interest by then. 

I think if she just had Never Really Over as the lead single from the BEGINNING and then completed/ released the album closer to when that song was released, things could have looked a bit more promising and we wouldn't be stuck with quite an uninspiring tracklist comprised largely of droplets :brityes:

However I applaud the sheer amount of effort Katy has went to while heavily pregnant in a pandemic with performances and the music videos etc. She has worked very hard for this album and I'm sure she'll be full of pride whether it commercially flops or not :rihclap: if anything, I look forward to what these 8 new songs have to offer - it's just a shame there's not more to look forward to. 

I love that she kept the singles she released so far!! Don't give up on them. If she went all the way through to release them as singles and even make spectacular music videos for each of them, then she must really like them, and that matters a lot for an artist. But where is "365"... ? :(
The trackslist doesn't seem to match the album cover, though.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for this to flop. Karma's a *****. I want kittykats to analyse the % first week drop between Teenage Dream or Prism and Smile. Katy won't be smiling then. Sorry, but I find her really annoying. I still remember how she tried to market Witness by talking about her "breakdown." Urgh. Mental health isn't a promotional gimmick. Unless you're Gaga.  

• Like 1

Tucked? Did she watched too much of Drag Race? :yesokay:

She's gonna flop so hard. It's going to be bigger mess than Britney Jean and Witness combined :katyclown:

She's trying too much to stay {i}relevant.

She makes fun of Britney and then steals her 2008 Circus era and writes song inspired by Britney :chrissy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block