Katy Perry's "Smile" tracklist

1 hour ago, Isla said:

It does feel kinda odd Never Really Over and Harleys In Hawaii are on the tracklisting but not Small Talk and Never Worn White. 

This whole album is quite weird. Some old songs included, some excluded, questionable quality of music videos, too many album covers, copying other artists aesthetic... :cheese:

I think she should focus on her baby first and maybe 1-2 years later do new album that's doesn't have flop after flop:katyclown:

3 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

This whole album is quite weird. Some old songs included, some excluded, questionable quality of music videos, too many album covers, copying other artists aesthetic... :cheese:

I think she should focus on her baby first and maybe 1-2 years later do new album that's doesn't have flop after flop:katyclown:

Yeah it does feel weird she's releasing it in the midst of her pregnancy. I don't really understand the choice of songs for the album either. I thought Never Worn White would have been used seeing as Katy confirmed her pregnancy in the video... and I thought she said Never Really Over wasn't going to be on it? so confusing haha. I can't help but feel this album isn't gonna do very well for her?

15 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah it does feel weird she's releasing it in the midst of her pregnancy. I don't really understand the choice of songs for the album either. I thought Never Worn White would have been used seeing as Katy confirmed her pregnancy in the video... and I thought she said Never Really Over wasn't going to be on it? so confusing haha. I can't help but feel this album isn't gonna do very well for her?

And we thought Witness was the worst :shadelaugh: Also leaks don't help it either. She really needs to change her password :katycream:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block