Modern Family's Ariel Winter calls Britney's conservatorship "disgusting and devastating"

42 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Have u guys noticed how Juno Lou and Scam are so silent since yday I think? The timing is funny considering all outlets and stars talking about FreeBritney bc we all know both are narcisissistic that love attention and use Britney for it. i dont follow them, just check these clowns to see If theres anything Britney related ofc

I guess im missing Scams worderful spelling only talking about his fans, his actings roles, his workout and how he made it, and Junos stories showing how obnoxious she is acting as if shes is the main character on that flop show, only showing her daughters and praising Lou :tifflmao:

On Jamie Lou’s insta stories from yesterday it looked like they were on vacay. Actually i thought it looked like the Destin, FL area, near the beach condo Britney owns that JL uses whenever she wants to “get away”.😒 If JL is not in Destin then she is somewhere else enjoying her 2 children and her freedom.

I wish Britney could do that too. #FreeBritney 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Wew. There's so much #FreeBritney content today and I am living. :barbie:

Seriously, it's gettin' bigga, the movement, it's gettin' bigga!!... :lollipop: Jokes aside, I'm hearing about #FreeBritney in so many places where Britney is not a subject... that's good!! I hope the best about all of this! :kyliecry:

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, britneyspears2205 said:

Im scared for Britney tbh...maybe she doesn‘t want all that to happen because she is so afraid that they will take away her boys. But something MUST be done. All of this makes me so sad :wontcry:

They already took her kids away when Colon Spears ******** young SP.

she can see the boys only a few hours every three weeks:sobbing:

I like her.

Chiara Ferragni.

Sara Sampiao .

Emily Ratajkowski.

Ellen Pompeo.

Gigi.

Sarah H.

Everyone is sharing or liking a post about Free Britney  and Jamie Lynn is having fun on Britney's Destin property while admiring and loving Lou M. Taylor.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, britneyspears2205 said:

Im scared for Britney tbh...maybe she doesn‘t want all that to happen because she is so afraid that they will take away her boys. But something MUST be done. All of this makes me so sad :wontcry:

They already kinda took her boys. All that must happen so they won’t be able to take them again. #FreeBritney

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

On Jamie Lou’s insta stories from yesterday it looked like they were on vacay. Actually i thought it looked like the Destin, FL area, near the beach condo Britney owns that JL uses whenever she wants to “get away”.😒 If JL is not in Destin then she is somewhere else enjoying her 2 children and her freedom.

I wish Britney could do that too. #FreeBritney 

Well last year she was on a family trip with even SP and JJ (except Britney) and she posted tons of stories. She also limited her comments, so it seems like she is being lowkey. 

I wouldnt doubt If shes in Britneys condo, thats how that family works. They love to benefit from Britneys money, Britneys things, but Britneys feelings and freedom? That they dont care. Its like they feel entitled to whatever she worked for bc they are blood related, but when It comes to helping her? Nah, they have their own lives. 

Some people were asking about Juno Lou on some of the biggest accounts posts about Britney and some people have the same feeling I have: Juno is jealous of Britney and doesnt care about her feelings. Its probably bc she loves Jamie and Lou so much, so Britneys lack of freedom doesnt bother her.

I think its funny how she made mistakes herself but bc she isnt so rich, she can continue to do so. She let her daughter drive an ATV even after she almost died and let the girl hold guns, maybe the girl even shoot. 

I really feel they are all with Jamie and gaslight Britney all the time. I fear she has a stockholm syndrome by now bc of them. 

I wish Britney could be free and do therapy to understand that she doesnt have to put up with all her familys **** just bc they are family. I think its funny how they all have been benefiting from Britneys money, fame and success but no one around her seem to be helping her in any way, they all probably go with Jamie and thats it. How they sleep at night is beyond me. 

If someday shes free, i hope she does therapy and have good friends and a good man around her and that she will learn how her family are leeches and let this whole cship **** happen for too long and that they are to blame for.