Modern Family's Ariel Winter calls Britney's conservatorship "disgusting and devastating"

7 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

There is nothing really wrong with it. Plus the fact it literally went viral is amazing (it doesn't have to be perfect)

On Vas Morgan's post (UK celeb) lots of other UK celebs are commenting on it, which is only a good thing spreading more awareness

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

There is nothing really wrong with it. Plus the fact it literally went viral is amazing (it doesn't have to be perfect)

we need to get attention from investigative journalists and politicians and lawyers because after all guardianship abuse is a real problem that not only affects Britney

i kinda think that bad marketing is marketing, but beginning with Britney in MMC or talking about how OD was supposed to be accoustic (where did they get that from tho........) takes away from the actual beginning -- when the cship came to place.

BUT in the end it's attention? So... yeah... just not the optimal way.

• Love 1

chiara ferragni 20.4M, sara sampaio 7.5M, emily ratajkowski 26.6M they shared an instagram story about #FREEBRITNEY actually the same picture above. this is huge guys!:mcry:

looks like we're going to free our queen bc this time around we have a huge supporters :barbie:

JAMIE AND LOU MUST BE ****TING THEIR PANTS NOW jurassic park deal with it GIF

• Like 4

Have u guys noticed how Juno Lou and Scam are so silent since yday I think? The timing is funny considering all outlets and stars talking about FreeBritney bc we all know both are narcisissistic that love attention and use Britney for it. i dont follow them, just check these clowns to see If theres anything Britney related ofc

I guess im missing Scams worderful spelling only talking about his fans, his actings roles, his workout and how he made it, and Junos stories showing how obnoxious she is acting as if shes is the main character on that flop show, only showing her daughters and praising Lou :tifflmao:

Thank you Ariel!! Yes she knows all about ****ty parents. Her mother is a piece of work. I’m glad Ariel has found her own voice and independence!🙏🙏🙏🙏 But the  focus can’t just be on Jamie. He didn’t get his daughter locked in the CONservatorship by himself. He had accomplices. At least 2.

Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph should have the glare of the spotlight on their disgusting faces alongside Jamie too!!! Whoever made the conservatorship awareness videos needs to also make another one including telling the entire world the role Lou and Larry play in this wicked game.

As far as I’m concerned, Lou Taylor and Larry Rudolph are no better than Ghislaine Maxwell. Jeffrey Epstein couldn’t have abused all of those young girls in his mansion and in ********* Island with Ghislaine procuring them, setting them up, lying to these girls making them think they cared about them. 
It’s clear that a trap was set to legally lock Britney down. The Cship was Lou’s idea. Both she and Larry wanted control. Lou has it doubled because she’s mind controlling the Spears family (Jamie & Jamie Lou). Lou company oversees Britney’s money. Lou is running things! Expose her to the general public! Let the people know HER name and her FACE.

Now that the GP is finally listening ... Expose to the GP Looney Lou’s teen mom home (that she tried to manipulate lynne into putting Jamie Lou there was a pregnant teen) , EXPOSE the gay conversion therapy bull****, Mercy Ministries, EXPOSE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!!! Time’s Up!! 

• Love 7