This is starting to feel very dark to me

MyahJeanSpears

Like I can't help to get the feeling that these videos are leading up to something not good. I kind of feel like when those videos of Anna Nicole Smith out of it were leaked to the public all those years ago. I'm starting to get anxiety or a sense of dread whenever she uploads a new one.

At least at this point people are more sympathetic to Britney...ish. But for some reason I'm not feeling optimistic. I get the feeling that there's nothing anybody can really do but to sit down and watch. I really hope her team do not end up ultimately failing her and that SOMEONE like her mother is in her corner.

I just really feel like she is expressing sadness in her videos. As the movement picks up momentum these videos are going to get increasingly uncomfortable because she REFUSES to address the giant question: is she okay?

Her silence, in that regard, is deafening. 

Britney we are pulling for you and we hope you make it through. Do not become another Whitney, Michael, or Amy. 

I remember when I watched For the Record with my mom over 10 years ago, she expressed to me she felt Britney wouldn't make it. The strength that she has to endure what she was her entire life...let alone the last 12 years. She is an incredibly strong woman. And she needs to be freed. 

What can we do other than make noise online? I am afraid we will get nowhere if Britney does not give us more direct communication on her situation soon. I think we need her children to say something.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Yes, I am feeling a heavy energy too, I think I will spend a couple of days away to recover, and go back next to the court hearing

Yeah. I am glad at least someone understands what I'm trying to say. I'm really sensitive to people's energy so I can tell something is really off.

The fact that she went out of her way to do the 666/ok hand sign in not one but two separate videos is also the point where I decide I'm going to have to take a step back as well. I'll keep her in my prayers, for sure.

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah. I am glad at least someone understands what I'm trying to say. I'm really sensitive to people's energy so I can tell something is really off.

The fact that she went out of her way to do the 666/ok hand sign in not one but two separate videos is also the point where I decide I'm going to have to take a step back as well. I'll keep her in my prayers, for sure.

Yes, today I felt dizzy after seeing two tarot readings about Britney on youtube. It is as if I feel all the tension, it is difficult for sensitive people. Imagine how Britney feels after all this time

5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

What is the 666  sign ?

I am very concerned, her life is the epitome of a Hollywood tragedy I cannot see this ending well... I hope I am wrong, but when we look back at other artists in a similar position like Marilyn, MJ, Amy etc, it is hard to not think about the worst... 

Love you so much Brit, stay strong :yasqueen:

Just now, Roger said:

What is the 666  sign ?

I am very concerned, her life is the epitome of a Hollywood tragedy I cannot see this ending well... I hope I am wrong, but when we look back at other artists in a similar position like Marilyn, MJ, Amy etc, it is hard to not think about the worst... 

Love you so much Brit, stay strong :yasqueen:

7-C28-DDBA-F442-4-B66-A892-DED98056545-C

Picture courtesy of @VanillaCandlez

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resources/the-one-eye-sign-its-origins-and-occult-meaning/

This symbol has heavy implications in this industry. 

And I agree with you. There is something especially sinister in the fact that we seemingly can't do anything about this situation. Is this the ultimate price of fame? Britney has had 12+ years robbed from her. She deserves better.

3 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Yes, today I felt dizzy after seeing two tarot readings about Britney on youtube. It is as if I feel all the tension, it is difficult for sensitive people. Imagine how Britney feels after all this time

Agreed. Are you referring to the thread with the Brazilian reader? At the very least one of them said she'd eventually be free...that's good.

I am a card reader as well. I'm actually afraid to even inquire into Britney's energy. I feel I would need a lot of sage.

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Agreed. Are you referring to the thread with the Brazilian reader? At the very least one of them said she'd eventually be free...that's good.

I am a card reader as well. I'm actually afraid to even inquire into Britney's energy. I feel I would need a lot of sage.

Yes, that one. If one day you feel ready to read, please share it with us. But it is important now that we take care of our energy to keep fighting

I’m not sure what I can say here without being flamed by those who would rather remain willfully ignorant to symbolism that’s literally everywhere around us, but I agree with you and I’m glad there are like-minded people on this site. I really hope we’re wrong and that she can break free someday 😢

30 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resources/the-one-eye-sign-its-origins-and-occult-meaning/

And I agree with you. There is something especially sinister in the fact that we seemingly can't do anything about this situation. Is this the ultimate price of fame? Britney has had 12+ years robbed from her. She deserves better.

16 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I’m not sure what I can say here without being flamed by those who would rather remain willfully ignorant to symbolism that’s literally everywhere around us, but I agree with you and I’m glad there are like-minded people on this site. I really hope we’re wrong and that she can break free someday 😢

This case has nothing to do with MK Ultra please don't mix cases.
Britney's case is corruption, control and power by her father, manager, doctors, and lawyers.Things are already very complicated, let's not complicate them anymore.

I don't believe much in the "signs" Britney allegedly is sending through the videos, music choices and moves, but...

There's definitely something heavy about this. She smiles but It never feels genuine, at least in my opinion...

These dancing videos are just... Disturbing. I still highly doubt she has idea what people are saying about It. Making fun of them, calling her crazy... Britney seems to be stuck in some parallel universe, very strange.

Her anxiety still affects her really badly, while she should be more relaxed now? I mean, staying away from her sons must not be easy, but Britney tries to sell happiness all the time, and It doesn't translate when you see her attitude, videos, pictures.

I feel sad to see her exposed like that for the world to see. She is alone in every sense of the word.

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Like I can't help to get the feeling that these videos are leading up to something not good. I kind of feel like when those videos of Anna Nicole Smith out of it were leaked to the public all those years ago. I'm starting to get anxiety or a sense of dread whenever she uploads a new one.

At least at this point people are more sympathetic to Britney...ish. But for some reason I'm not feeling optimistic. I get the feeling that there's nothing anybody can really do but to sit down and watch. I really hope her team do not end up ultimately failing her and that SOMEONE like her mother is in her corner.

I just really feel like she is expressing sadness in her videos. As the movement picks up momentum these videos are going to get increasingly uncomfortable because she REFUSES to address the giant question: is she okay?

Her silence, in that regard, is deafening. 

Britney we are pulling for you and we hope you make it through. Do not become another Whitney, Michael, or Amy. 

I remember when I watched For the Record with my mom over 10 years ago, she expressed to me she felt Britney wouldn't make it. The strength that she has to endure what she was her entire life...let alone the last 12 years. She is an incredibly strong woman. And she needs to be freed. 

What can we do other than make noise online? I am afraid we will get nowhere if Britney does not give us more direct communication on her situation soon. I think we need her children to say something.

1 hour ago, Makemeooh said:

Yes, I am feeling a heavy energy too, I think I will spend a couple of days away to recover, and go back next to the court hearing

44 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

As I watching the video of her dancing to Billie I got extremely anxious for some reason 

like idk what that means but I got a really uneasy feeling that I haven’t felt ever watching her vids 

44 minutes ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I didn’t get that feeling watching the Billie video but now that you guys are saying this... I got a sudden feeling of really deep sadness and anxiety about Britney. I just want her to be well and I wanna help her but there’s only so much we can do... I’ve signed the petitions with several emails, I’ve made some family members and locals on Facebook aware of this, I’m liking every single viral Insta/Tiktok post, heck I even paid $40 for the change.org petition to be advertised to 1000+ people but I still feel powerless😢

I think Britney is fine. Happy even. No doubt having court cases, and family stuff going on, is stressful, but she’s strong and she’s been through hard times before so I have no doubt she’ll get through whatever might be going on. I think freebritney is WAY over the top. I honestly think Britney has just decided to let loose and be herself and find joy through free expression. I think she just let go of the limitation of trying to be something artificial.. and she’s found a spaciousness in expressing herself exactly as she is. I find her content to be really bright and full of love and joy. She’s a light. 

Some of the pictures she uploads haunt me. I don’t recognize the woman in them. Her eyes are so haunted and lifeless.  They have her on some heavy ****. In 2008 i used to dread going online and seeing what Britney had been up to that day. I dreaded the erratic unkempt Britney we saw. I would fear I’d wake up to find out she was dead. i feel that way again. 

I went through this a couple days ago, I felt a very heavy darkness like a sense of impending doom almost, but I think it’s just a psychological thing that’s bound to happen at least for me going down the rabbit hole again very deeply and reliving 2007/08 again especially since I was only 16/17 when everything during those years was going down and I was literally afraid to check breatheheavy during those years so the best thing I think is to take a step back, not from supporting #FreeBritney just a step out the rabbit hole for a little bit ya know. I know you were mentioning feeling it watching the videos but for me, and many of you here it kind of made the most sense that we are brought emotionally back to the darkest years and maybe that’s why we had these feelings that transferred to her IG videos and stuff although I do agree there is a sadness in her eyes and I’m not at all saying I don’t think she’s sad and she’s lonely now because I completely believe she is. But she’s not weak, she’s not stupid, and I think she’s going to be her own hero as far as the conservatorship goes 

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yup, she was pretty wild with the illuminati symbols today... like, not stealthy at all... Judging Face GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Makemeooh said:

Yes, that one. If one day you feel ready to read, please share it with us. But it is important now that we take care of our energy to keep fighting

I would maybe do it but I just wouldn't want thinking that I'm using Brit's situation for views or for my own personal attention whoring. I'll consider it. But ultimately if I do a reading its not like it will lead to any outcome for her. 

Just now, JustWendy said:

Yup, she was pretty wild with the illuminati symbols today... like, not stealthy at all... Judging Face GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Gurrrrrl yeah. We just have to remember she's been in the industry since she was 4. I don't think she willingly went into anything. That's why I will always root for her. We have no idea what is being done to her or what kind of trauma she has going on. I can only send her positive vibes, sadly. I think we all wish we could do more for her.

Archived