This is starting to feel very dark to me

MyahJeanSpears

1 hour ago, VanillaCandlez said:

I’m not sure what I can say here without being flamed by those who would rather remain willfully ignorant to symbolism that’s literally everywhere around us, but I agree with you and I’m glad there are like-minded people on this site. I really hope we’re wrong and that she can break free someday 😢

Agreed. We just have to accept that most will write us off as tinfoil hat people. But sometimes I think its better to live in ignorance. Once you recognize this **** and see it for what it is you see it everywhere. I'm glad like-minded people are on here as well!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Yes it's heavy. but idk, maybe we are tripping. I mean, she probably is fine at home, yes she's lonely there a prisoner but she's fine. And we are here tripping about #FreeBritney stuff and that she's depressed or desperate or something... maybe she's really fine at this moment, dancing, enjoying herself, waiting for everything to settle... we are reading her wrong (at least based on her instagram). Maybe she's strong and fighting for her needs, we don't know. 

I think it's so weird to keep the narrative her instagram is weird, her videos are weird, she's weird etc. Britney is like that, there's nothing weird on her videos... the captions in other hand... sometimes is weird bc I don't believe she's the one writing it. 

Yeah, its very possible we are tripping. But regardless MK Ultra or not SHE IS a victim of abuse in my eyes. And I don't see an end in sight for her situation. I hope that she gets the freedom she deserves sooner rather than later. But again, if she were really happy you'd think that she would call off the Free Britney movement herself...

I have to question everything she posts on there at this point. Who knows what's really her besides the videos that get uploaded? The thing is, she spends a lot of time with Sam. And I know for a fact Sam reads the comments and knows what's up. Unless he's forbidden to talk to her about the movement...she's 100% informed. I believe in the yellow shirt situation...

I agree with those of you feeling a heaviness/sadness/sense of impending doom. It's like 2007/2008 all over again. And the most frustrating thing is that my local friends think I'm being dramatic. It's not easy being a highly sensitive person and dealing with a case like this.

I blame Team Con for gaslighting Britney...AND US. I think they're playing games with her social media to f uck with us. I only hope this is their last-ditch effort to tarnish her reputation before she is freed. :(

Archived