Any Artists Here?

Towelney

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I actually made this thread with fine art in mind, but If you do something else feel free to share! :)

Can you upload some of your work?

Well I mostly do video work (started off doing music videos) photography was always just a hobby that helped got me into video cuz I always dreamed of being like Herb Ritts being a photographer and making music videos for iconic artists like Britney. I made a lot of music videos for indie bands...my last one I kinda pulled a David Lachapelle Make Me and it kinda destroyed my confidence so kinda embarrassed to show my work. I think I did a good job but the experience triggers me when I look at it and it feels incomplete (ironically it's also my raunchiest :umomg: )

Spoiler

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Towelney said:

I’ve only drawn a hand well once, and that was last year. Haven’t been able to replicate it. :sobbing:

G0UlUuE.jpg

Holy crap thats good! I'm not really great at Fine Art. But had to take drawimg as a subject at university for 6 years in total, was not easy at all, so I know you're really good. Well done!

I'm also a singer/songwriter as well though, seeing that the thread started that way by accident, not as great as everyone else, but thats fine, made piece with that many years ago 🤣 

Awkward Zodiac Sign GIF by Hope

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well I mostly do video work (started off doing music videos) photography was always just a hobby that helped got me into video cuz I always dreamed of being like Herb Ritts being a photographer and making music videos for iconic artists like Britney. I made a lot of music videos for indie bands...my last one I kinda pulled a David Lachapelle Make Me and it kinda destroyed my confidence so kinda embarrassed to show my work. I think I did a good job but the experience triggers me when I look at it and it feels incomplete (ironically it's also my raunchiest :umomg: )

Reveal hidden contents

I like it! :)

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, LELE said:

i have them in a file in my computer as jpg

Because you aren't an Exhale+ subscriber, you can't upload your images from your computer straight into Exhale.

Instead, you will have to upload them to a site like https://imgbb.com then copy + paste the link of the jpg in a reply here for it to show. 

Or, you can subscribe and upload straight to Exhale ;) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I like it! :)

Really? Thanks! I never expected to be a Joseph Kahn. It's mostly just for fun and being able to check out cool talent.  I barely made any money from those (music videos are not a lucrative gig) so it was mostly just for fun and being creative since doing actual paying work is dull. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Ewan Manefeldt said:

Holy crap thats good! I'm not really great at Fine Art. But had to take drawimg as a subject at university for 6 years in total, was not easy at all, so I know you're really good. Well done!

I'm also a singer/songwriter as well though, seeing that the thread started that way by accident, not as great as everyone else, but thats fine, made piece with that many years ago 🤣 

Awkward Zodiac Sign GIF by Hope

Thanks! :makeitrain:

It was an assignment for the art class I took junior year. ☺️ I’ve heard they’re more rough in college courses, so kudos for surviving lol. :orangu:

Can you share some of your work? :)

14 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Hide contents

wow very good work! Love the angles, tones, editing, all extremely good work. Maybe with my next album you can create a video for one of my songs.Lol. Hi :)😂Wave Hello GIF by Amy Winehouse

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Thanks! :makeitrain:

It was an assignment for the art class I took junior year. ☺️ I’ve heard they’re more rough in college courses, so kudos for surviving lol. :orangu:

Can you share some of your work? :)

All my drawings I did back in the stone age are hidden far far away somewhere in a vault 🤣 Some of my songs are on YouTube and the rest on Apple music and Spotify. Nothing special though. Just my hobby. Haven't released in a long time, still working on my follow up. I've seen the reviews on this page, so I'm really scared to share, but here you go. Here's one:

Please be nice, I'm feeling woozy. 🤣😂

Down With Love Omg GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block