Any Artists Here?

Towelney

11 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have the same feelings about photography :hugs: these are some of my shot, can you give me your honest opinion about it?

This one is a bit shaky but i love the subject

These are amazing! :unbelievableney:

How dare you think that your amateur when you can make shots like these? :lessons:

Should i sue you because you have insecurities of beatuy like that? :chrissy:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

These are amazing! :unbelievableney:

How dare you think that your amateur when you can make shots like these? :lessons:

Should i sue you because you have insecurities of beatuy like that? :chrissy:

thank you so much, but i never studied photography and i have only a simple compact camera :jl:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Towelney said:

That really cool! :makeitrain:

I’m trying to salvage my drawing of Britney. :crying1: I messed it up but I don’t want to scrap a few months of work. 

Don't scarp anything. If you've reached dead end just leave it for now. Do something else and solution will come. My pieces never turned out the way I planned them the idea was changing in progress. 😉

• Love 1
15 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have the same feelings about photography :hugs: these are some of my shot, can you give me your honest opinion about it?

This one is a bit shaky but i love the subject

Who would have thought Beyoncé was such a good photographer?:ohwut:

• Haha 4

Yes I am! I do mainly painting! (though i do video too.. so any of you wanting to create a music video in Paris, shout out my way!)

Right now about to have opening night of my Drag Queen portraits in Barcelona. I wanted to add some pics, but does not allow me.. check my instagram:

@the_miky

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

honestly I have no idea there are so many talented fine artists...do ya'll use Britney in your work? 

I always thought she should've done what katy did with teenage dream and have an album cover as a painting. I can dream. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block