Any Artists Here?

Towelney

Yes, I am an artist working on my first album :) . Is just a hobby and nothing serious. It’s a 70s-disco album d will be having 9 or 10 tracks ;) if possible, I probably might make a deluxe edition with with 2 or 4 brand new tracks (that’s if I have energy :jj:) Anyways, here’s the first song of the album. The album will come around November or December or probably earlier :imacoolmom:

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
btw, main-paged with 67 replies :goat: 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Hi :hiii: I'm working on my debut album/EP right now. It's been in the works since about February 2019. I really like that 80s pop sound, so mine is heavily influenced by the 80s. I haven't been able to record much, but here's one of the instrumentals I've produced. It's called Karaoke Girl. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vI563OMFU1oyItaDRGV2zW02EfrvFqWV/view?usp=drivesdk

Honestly, I would love to become a hella successful popstar or even a songwriter and have the ability to pursue music full time. I realize how unrealistic that is but it's my dream. :makeitrain:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, I am an artist working on my first album :) . Is just a hobby and nothing serious. It’s a 70s-disco album d will be having 9 or 10 tracks ;) if possible, I probably might make a deluxe edition with with 2 or 4 brand new tracks (that’s if I have energy :jj:) Anyways, here’s the first song of the album. The album will come around November or December or probably earlier :imacoolmom:

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
btw, main-paged with 67 replies :goat: 

2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Hi :hiii: I'm working on my debut album/EP right now. It's been in the works since about February 2019. I really like that 80s pop sound, so mine is heavily influenced by the 80s. I haven't been able to record much, but here's one of the instrumentals I've produced. It's called Karaoke Girl. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vI563OMFU1oyItaDRGV2zW02EfrvFqWV/view?usp=drivesdk

Honestly, I would love to become a hella successful popstar or even a songwriter and have the ability to pursue music full time. I realize how unrealistic that is but it's my dream. :makeitrain:

These are great! :makeitrain:

I always wished I could sing lol. I sound like a dying whale. :imok:

I like to draw :)

• Love 2
Just now, Towelney said:

These are great! :makeitrain:

I always wished I could sing lol. I sound like a dying whale. :imok:

I like to draw :)

Omg did you mean artists as in drawing this entire time? :orangu: I'm so sorry for derailing your thread. @Blackout2006 you made me think he was talking about music :haha:

As for drawing, I'm not that great. I used to draw a lot of manga/anime influenced work, but now I just do Selena inspired drawings out of boredom. If I can find mine, I'll share. @Towelney you should share your artwork. :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Omg did you mean artists as in drawing this entire time? :orangu: I'm so sorry for derailing your thread. @Blackout2006 you made me think he was talking about music :haha:

As for drawing, I'm not that great. I used to draw a lot of manga/anime influenced work, but now I just do Selena inspired drawings out of boredom. If I can find mine, I'll share. @Towelney you should share your artwork. :lessons:

I made the thread with drawing in mind, but if you like to make music feel free to share! :)

• Love 1

Here's one of my Selena hand drawings. I take a song of hers and think of a way to position the hand so that it relates to it. This one is after her song La Llamada, or The Call. I also use a limited color scheme for these drawings, where only the hands' nails are painted red and the bracelet is a bronze-ish color.

20190610_204344.thumb.jpg.32cb7adfc1e9d9b3bb47730f30159c5a.jpg

The phone isn't very good, but I'm okay with that. :imcute:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

I don’t know how to add photos from phone :enigma:

It took me a bit of time to figure out, too. :)

Open up a new tab and go to imgur.com/upload. Upload the picture then refresh the page. Hold down onto the pic until it gives you the option to copy.

When you come back here, click Insert other media, then insert from url. Paste it in and it should upload. :)

Just now, AmorProhibido said:

Here's one of my Selena hand drawings. I take a song of hers and think of a way to position the hand so that it relates to it. This one is after her song La Llamada, or The Call. I also use a limited color scheme for these drawings, where only the hands' nails are painted red and the bracelet is a bronze-ish color.

20190610_204344.thumb.jpg.32cb7adfc1e9d9b3bb47730f30159c5a.jpg

The phone isn't very good, but I'm okay with that. :imcute:

That’s amazing! :gaspney: Hands are so hard to draw for me!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It took me a bit of time to figure out, too. :)

Open up a new tab and go to imgur.com/upload. Upload the picture then refresh the page. Hold down onto the pic until it gives you the option to copy.

When you come back here, click Insert other media, then insert from url. Paste it in and it should upload. :)

The imgur isn’t working, I cant upload :wendycry:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

That’s amazing! :gaspney: Hands are so hard to draw for me!

Thank you! I've heard that from a lot of people tbh. I think some artists are really good at one thing, while terrible at another. Like for me, I may be good at hands but I struggle with faces. I can't ever seem to make them look normal.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block