Towelney

1 hour ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Can you post some of your creations? :makeitrain:

i had to create an instagrAm account to show my photos xD
this pink flowers will be finished in one or two weeks

this one is going to take longer time,it's more complicated

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Ewan Manefeldt said:

All my drawings I did back in the stone age are hidden far far away somewhere in a vault 🤣 Some of my songs are on YouTube and the rest on Apple music and Spotify. Nothing special though. Just my hobby. Haven't released in a long time, still working on my follow up. I've seen the reviews on this page, so I'm really scared to share, but here you go. Here's one:

Please be nice, I'm feeling woozy. 🤣😂

Down With Love Omg GIF

This is cool! :makeitrain:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LELE said:

i had to create an instagrAm account to show my photos xD
this pink flowers will be finished in one or two weeks

this one is going to take longer time,it's more complicated

These are amazing! :makeitrain: I can’t use colored pencils to save my life lol

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Ewan Manefeldt said:

wow very good work! Love the angles, tones, editing, all extremely good work. Maybe with my next album you can create a video for one of my songs.Lol. Hi :)😂Wave Hello GIF by Amy Winehouse

Thank you, I think I am my worst enemy as I always feel like, who's gonna want to hire me?  and why my friends are always frustrated I don't show my talents to the world. :awks:

In all seriousness, I am always open to making videos, call me! :yesokay:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm a bit shy about it :jl:i'm very amateur and i shot with a simple compact camera :makeup:

I considered myself an amateur and would get laughed at by other pros with their high end cameras while I had my automatic camera but people were always raving my photos despite using a ****ty camera. Sure nice cameras can do fancy things but people forget that it's your eye that's most important and how you capture that image, all the technical stuff is supposed to help carry your vision out. At my portrait photography job I see lots of dads with their thousand dollar cameras and fancy zoom lens that continues poking me in the back of my head as they struggle to get the same shot I'm doing despite my smaller and cheaper looking camera. 

Britney takes better pictures from her iphone than Randee's most high production shoots that still comes off basic. I keep getting asked what's my secret, what's my method and they get frustrated when I say it's not the tools you use but how you use it and they scratch their heads because its not a science formula that can be replicated. Photography is a creative artform and sometimes it's hard to get people to see that. 

Own it, be the badass! because ultimately you just get better and sooner or later you find yourself holding an expensive camera and doing fabulous shoots!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I considered myself an amateur and would get laughed at by other pros with their high end cameras while I had my automatic camera but people were always raving my photos despite using a ****ty camera. Sure nice cameras can do fancy things but people forget that it's your eye that's most important and how you capture that image, all the technical stuff is supposed to help carry your vision out. At my portrait photography job I see lots of dads with their thousand dollar cameras and fancy zoom lens that continues poking me in the back of my head as they struggle to get the same shot I'm doing despite my smaller and cheaper looking camera. 

Britney takes better pictures from her iphone than Randee's most high production shoots that still comes off basic. I keep getting asked what's my secret, what's my method and they get frustrated when I say it's not the tools you use but how you use it and they scratch their heads because its not a science formula that can be replicated. Photography is a creative artform and sometimes it's hard to get people to see that. 

i have the same feelings about photography :hugs: these are some of my shot, can you give me your honest opinion about it?

This one is a bit shaky but i love the subject

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

i have the same feelings about photography :hugs: these are some of my shot, can you give me your honest opinion about it?

This one is a bit shaky but i love the subject

wow! these are actually amazing! Like I said you'll find yourself eventually investing in a higher end camera with a macro lens that will allow you to get even closer and blurrier background (it's called depth of field, the farther away you are the blurrier it is) but again, I used to have your camera and would just physically go closer. It's all experimentation and learning new ways to get what you want. 

I think learning the rule of thirds helps create more interest in your pictures as some I see are perfectly centered (which is not bad but just makes it boring you know?) again it's always a case by case thing as flowers like your rose shot looks great. Try experimenting using lines as your guide. That's what I learned in art school that your lines helps guide your viewer in the photo. You kinda did that with the pond picture with the leaves.  In macro photography I think cropping is a great tool whether you do it later in post or physically choosing to leave it out of the frame when photographing as creates an interesting shot, like instead of capturing the whole bud of the roses, zoom in to get rid of the grass and now it looks like you could have taken it anywhere in the world instead of a garden and if it's slightly out of the frame, it's okay, it leaves imagination to the viewer that the bud might have more petals or the rose is bigger than the image could imagine. I always approach it with what story am I telling with this picture? 

Of course this doesn't apply to paying gigs most of the time as they really do want you to take basic photos as I have learned :nochillbrit:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

wow! these are actually amazing! Like I said you'll find yourself eventually investing in a higher end camera with a macro lens that will allow you to get even closer and blurrier background (it's called depth of field, the farther away you are the blurrier it is) but again, I used to have your camera and would just physically go closer. It's all experimentation and learning new ways to get what you want. 

I think learning the rule of thirds helps create more interest in your pictures as some I see are perfectly centered (which is not bad but just makes it boring you know?) again it's always a case by case thing as flowers like your rose shot looks great. Try experimenting using lines as your guide. That's what I learned in art school that your lines helps guide your viewer in the photo. You kinda did that with the pond picture with the leaves.  In macro photography I think cropping is a great tool whether you do it later in post or physically choosing to leave it out of the frame when photographing as creates an interesting shot, like instead of capturing the whole bud of the roses, zoom in to get rid of the grass and now it looks like you could have taken it anywhere in the world instead of a garden and if it's slightly out of the frame, it's okay, it leaves imagination to the viewer that the bud might have more petals or the rose is bigger than the image could imagine. I always approach it with what story am I telling with this picture? 

Of course this doesn't apply to paying gigs most of the time as they really do want you to take basic photos as I have learned :nochillbrit:

thank you so much, i know the rules of thirds but i'm a perfectionist so i love to have the subject centred at 100%. In more recent shots (some of the picture above are from 2-3 years ago) i'm experimented a lot with background,etc. Posting a photo a day on Instagram help me a lot to improve

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

thank you so much, i know the rules of thirds but i'm a perfectionist so i love to have the subject centred at 100%. In more recent shots (some of the picture above are from 2-3 years ago) i'm experimented a lot with background,etc. Posting a photo a day on Instagram help me a lot to improve

yeah that's why it's tricky when you learn the skills is when to break them. Don't get me wrong, I like putting subjects in the center too but it does help break the monotony of it. Annie Leibovitz said that you should just go out and take pictures and worry less about the technical stuff. You could develop a specialty in macro photography and be that go to guy for that :orly:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

yeah that's why it's tricky when you learn the skills is when to break them. Don't get me wrong, I like putting subjects in the center too but it does help break the monotony of it. Annie Leibovitz said that you should just go out and take pictures and worry less about the technical stuff. You could develop a specialty in macro photography and be that go to guy for that :orly:

At the end of the day if we follow every rule everyone get the same photo, so i like to play with my own rules. it's just for fun for me

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Used to be one but lost my inspiration. Used to do photoshop edits on Britney mostly and other artists. 

Even was featured on Britney websait when they had that option 😁

That really cool! :makeitrain:

I’m trying to salvage my drawing of Britney. :crying1: I messed it up but I don’t want to scrap a few months of work. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block