Cardi B is under fire for using a racial slur

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

YOU TRIED IT. His birthday was recent and we all know that's who you're talking about 

There were 3 people with birthdays last week. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. @Jordan Miller I’m no longer replying to this. I’m publicly asking for your assistance.

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

There were 3 people with birthdays last week. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. @Jordan Miller I’m no longer replying to this. I’m publicly asking for your assistance.

3 birthdays last week but @Roxxy acknowledged @Mattyj7883 birthday on her song posts and it's PUBLICLY known that they're close AND he follows you which is what you said  he was doing. You are something else 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

3 birthdays last week but @Roxxy acknowledged @Mattyj7883 birthday on her song posts and it's PUBLICLY known that they're close AND he follows you which is what you said  he was doing. You are something else 

Matty doesn’t follow me on Instagram and he can confirm that @Mattyj7883. I’m done replying to this. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor. #BlackLivesMatter

18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A bully ladies and gents. Not the biggest bully calling us bullies and here he is claiming @Mattyj7883 laughs at @Roxxy with him on Instagram. And claims Roxxy called him the N word with no proof. Has said he’s an attorney on other posts only to be shown as a liar and telling Roxxy he’s not an attorney. I was going to make my peace and stay out of it but not his people coming on here to start this **** up again 

say what weird al yankovic GIFFirst of all I’m not even friends with anyone from here on IG.  I think I follow Jordan?  Anyways, I haven’t even been on social media for like two months.  So I’m not sure with this is coming from?  I also don’t understand why, after working all day, I came on to find that I was tagged multiple times.  I had nothing to do with the situation and did not want to insert myself because I’ve done it once before and realized never again.  It’s too much energy, especially if the other person isn’t willing to listen or be rational.  Of course every situation is different.  I made a post in the thread the other day, but did not quote or tag the people who originally tagged me.  I liked to think that I didn’t have any issues with anyone.  Yet here I was being dragged into it and then downvoted yesterday because of one silly gif I sent, which I only sent because of the movie reference.  I did not like, love, dislike, or laugh at ANY other comments in the other thread or in this thread.  I wish that everyone would just take a minute to stop, think, and maybe take a look at the situation from a different angle.  I get we aren’t all going to get along or agree on everything but we should at least be able to be civil to one another.  There’s a lot of crazy 💩 going on in the world and it would be nice to be able to come here to escape it.  

mean girls bake a cake GIF

And for those who didn’t see my post, in response to what went down the other day, here it is:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/781212-hate-to-say-it-but-the-2003-vma-performance-where-m-and-brit-kissed-aged-horribly/&do=findComment&comment=16772366

8 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Ok this is what I meant with the ganging up on... I'm not saying anyone was right or wrong, and I probably shouldn't interject. Maybe you guys can privately message each other and resolve it?

Once again, ladies and gentlemen, THIS ⬆️ is a man :thirsty: 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Ok this is what I meant with the ganging up on... I'm not saying anyone was right or wrong, and I probably shouldn't interject. Maybe you guys can privately message each other and resolve it?

Why do you fail to see the problem with your friend? How is a bunch of people standing up against one vile human being, bullying? Does he deserve all the hate? Yes he does. You come here making comments and calling the people here as bullies when can't even go through and read all 27 pages of the VMA thread?

If you don't know the real story and you want to make a comment, I suggest you go to that VMA thread and read what happened. If you don't have the time, save your cries of bullying because that's not what's happening.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block