Cardi B is under fire for using a racial slur

Just now, AmorProhibido said:

I mean, can you blame us? We went through page after page of being called racists, bullies, etc. Not to mention that after all of that, he decided to try and downvote every post I've ever made on here. It's not as if I'm upset over losing reputation points. Those can be earned time and time again. It's the fact that he thought that was an okay and rational thing to do. He downvoted me about 170 times within an hour. That's not okay. 

7 people Downvoted me within 1 hour and made me lose 1100 points. That’s okay? I’m moving on, but let’s face the facts. Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start! And let’s not forget, today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor #BlackLivesMatter

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

7 people Downvoted me within 1 hour and made me lose 1100 points. That’s okay? I’m moving on, but let’s face the facts. Hope everyone’s week is off to a great start! And let’s not forget, today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor #BlackLivesMatter

It's different to downvote on the thread where you're fighting vs to target someone with a low reputation and downvote posts that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Anyways, where's that apology? :oprah:

• Like 3

It's different to downvote on the thread where you're fighting vs to target someone with a low reputation and downvote posts that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Hmm. 7 people went on a mission to downvote every single thing I posted, even the positive messages. Someone even downvoted my #FreeBritney comment on the ET Canada thread. But, I’m not crying over it. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. Hope you have an incredible rest of the week!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I mean, can you blame us? We went through page after page of being called racists, bullies, etc. Not to mention that after all of that, he decided to try and downvote every post I've ever made on here. It's not as if I'm upset over losing reputation points. Those can be earned time and time again. It's the fact that he thought that was an okay and rational thing to do. He downvoted me about 170 times within an hour. That's not okay. 

I honestly don't know the whole story... And I couldn't read through all the pages, because it was a lot... But I feel bad seeing multiple people making fun of one person, especially when they can see what they are writing about them... And yeah, he's my friend on here, so that's more incentive for me to step in, of course. The problem is that I like some of the people I saw who were involved too. I know I probably shouldn't get involved, but I don't think it's fair for a bunch of people to team up against one person... Idk

• Love 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Hmm. 7 people went on a mission to downvote every single thing I posted, even the positive messages. Someone even downvoted my #FreeBritney comment on the ET Canada thread. But, I’m not crying over it. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. Hope you have an incredible rest of the week!

Yeah you'll notice that most of your posts in that thread, I didn't downvote. You made it your mission to target me and downvote the hell out of me. The only reason you didn't downvote all of my posts was because Jordan stopped you.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

What is the lie? Nobody here deserves to be ganged up on and bullied. Can you tell me where the lie in that is? And as for the other part, you guys mocking him and making a joke out of him? "I'm laughing so ******* hard :makeup:" You are clearly ridiculing him right there. How would you feel you were being made fun of like that? I'm done with this pettiness and drama. It's not right for all these people to go after one person, and I'm not gonna sit here as if I'm watching Dumbo get made fun of by the petty old elephants.

GIF by Disney

On 7/11/2020 at 3:23 PM, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t hate anyone, I just don’t support racists like you do. Don’t forget to wear your retainer honey bun. I’m wishing you a super fun rest of the weekend! ☺️

On 7/11/2020 at 3:00 PM, Towelney said:

Here’s some facts. :mj:

@OnlyFacts you wrote this claiming that anyone who downvoted you was racist.

brcJw1O_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Turns out that it was edited, as seen in @PuertoRicosFinest’s quote.

qnSDpu2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

So what’s the truth? :heresthetea:

On 7/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, OnlyFacts said:

You all have exposed yourselves. Next time read what you’re downvoting before you follow the leader. A lap dog always follows but never reads. Who has enough time to downvote every comment I leave? I have 309 notifications and all of you downvoted and proved you’re racist.

bless your heart. Don’t forget DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

On 7/11/2020 at 2:36 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Reading is fundamental 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ee8fa1a151eef1f46358

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOU THINK ROXXY IS A BULLY

On 7/11/2020 at 1:29 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Don’t back down from her. Everyone on this thread is afraid of her and she’s the most insecure person there is. Stand your ground.

On 7/11/2020 at 12:37 PM, OnlyFacts said:

I’m pressed? You’re the one that sent your “friends” after me because I exposed you. You’re embarrassed that so many people don’t like you. They may be scared to say anything but it’s true. People laugh at how desperate you are throwing yourself at any man that says hi on here. Clearly something is going on with you. How do you think I learned about what you did to Rik? Answer that. You have a reputation 

DOWNVOTE THIS COMMENT IF YOURE RACIST

On 7/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Nah, there’s people in my messages laughing at her. Once again they don’t want to publicly defend me because it’ll lead to 6 people attacking them like what’s going on with me now 

On 7/11/2020 at 12:51 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Oh trust me, you’ve already got a name :jj:

On 7/11/2020 at 12:23 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Nah. You’re letting your 4 lap dogs do your dirty work since I’ve called you out. Praying for you. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, OnlyFacts said:

No, I’m sorry that you can’t follow simple math. Lap dogs can only handle so much adding and subtracting. Just remember 1+3=4. K?

On 7/11/2020 at 11:54 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Is reading comprehension something you struggle with? You’ve intimidated many individuals on here and they’ve asked me not to bring them into this publicly. Once again, you and your lap dogs may have bullied others off of here, but it’s not working with me. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:43 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Yeah, that’s why I can confirm 9 other people have complained about you and your behavior to Jordan. You tried to bully me off of here and it’s not working. You’re upset that I exposed that you support racist rhetoric, and that half of the site laughs at you fawning over men you’ve ever met on a thread. I applaud that you think highly of yourself, but take a look in the mirror. You’ve got a pattern. I’m the only one brave enough to say it in an open thread 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:20 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Oh I forgot @EasyThere is Roxxys other lap dog.

On 7/11/2020 at 11:19 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, the entire site knows you’re  a lap dog for Roxxy. You’ve been exposed. I’m the only one that’s not afraid to say the truth.

On 7/11/2020 at 11:08 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Oh by the way @Roxxy the entire site is reviving old threads to push your posts off the home page. LOSER!

On 7/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, OnlyFacts said:

You’re pressed attempting to bully me off of here. How does it feel knowing your menssess aren’t coming to your Defense? Awww. How does it feel to know you’re not as liked as you thought. Banned me from a post because other people came to my defense? Tell us what you did to Rik! 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:13 AM, OnlyFacts said:

He doesn’t even like me. You’re ridiculous. Everyone knows you’re just a mouthpiece for Roxxy. You’re a pawn

On 7/11/2020 at 11:16 AM, OnlyFacts said:

K. And you’re a lap dog for Roxxy.

On 7/11/2020 at 6:32 AM, OnlyFacts said:

You are obsessed with me! I live rent free in your mind. Praying for you. I exposed you and now you want me gone before I expose more. Also, one of the guys you fawn over that just had a birthday also doesn’t like you. I’ve got plenty of Instagram DM’s of him laughing at you and saying how weirdly obsessed you are with him and other guys on here. Yeah girl, that’s why you want me gone. You hate that you’re embarrassed. Now, run along. I’m done giving you attention.

Go Away GIF by Bounce

On 7/11/2020 at 6:40 AM, OnlyFacts said:

They’re in my DM’s on Instagram laughing at you. You think you’re doing something but you’re just showing how insecure you are. Makes sense why you awkwardly fawn over any man that talks to you 

On 7/11/2020 at 6:46 AM, OnlyFacts said:

I’m a liar yet the guy you fawn over the most is still following me and has still said nothing in your defense. You’re mad because I’ve embarrassed you and called you out for telling me not to report racist comments. You’re also embarrassed that I exposed several users don’t like you. Get a life. I’m not going anywhere. It’s clear I live rent free in your head. You want attention from any guy that will give it to you, but honey I’m gay so, stop.

@nwonder @Deyonce @Alxatc here's your "bullied" friend 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

I honestly don't know the whole story... And I couldn't read through all the pages, because it was a lot... But I feel bad seeing multiple people making fun of one person, especially when they can see what they are writing about them... And yeah, he's my friend on here, so that's more incentive for me to step in, of course. The problem is that I like some of the people I saw who were involved too. I know I probably shouldn't get involved, but I don't think it's fair for a bunch of people to team up against one person... Idk

I don't have a problem with you considering I don't even know you, though I suggest you read through the entire thread before supporting someone. I see what you mean, but he targeted all of us and even dragged some users into it that had nothing to do with the issue.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Yeah you'll notice that most of your posts in that thread, I didn't downvote. You made it your mission to target me and downvote the hell out of me. The only reason you didn't downvote all of my posts was because Jordan stopped you.

Once again, 7 people went on a mission to downvote everything I posted on that thread and off of that thread, even the positive comments. I could list everyone, but I won’t. But 7 people on 1 person is called bullying. However, I’m more concerned that the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor have not been arrested. #BlackLivesMatter. I hope you have a great rest of the week!

• Love 1

A bully ladies and gents. Not the biggest bully calling us bullies and here he is claiming @Mattyj7883 laughs at @Roxxy with him on Instagram. And claims Roxxy called him the N word with no proof. Has said he’s an attorney on other posts only to be shown as a liar and telling Roxxy he’s not an attorney. I was going to make my peace and stay out of it but not his people coming on here to start this **** up again 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Once again, 7 people went on a mission to downvote everything I posted on that thread and off of that thread, even the positive comments. I could list everyone, but I won’t. But 7 people on 1 person is called bullying. However, I’m more concerned that the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor have not been arrested. #BlackLivesMatter. I hope you have a great rest of the week!

So targeting me in particular, clicking on all 400+ of my posts that had nothing to do with our fight, and downvoting them isn't bullying?

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't have a problem with you considering I don't even know you, though I suggest you read through the entire thread before supporting someone. I see what you mean, but he targeted all of us and even dragged some users into it that had nothing to do with the issue.

I did not target 7 people. One person targeted me, and once I responded 7 people ganged up on me. That’s called bullying. And now you all are mad that others are calling out that bullying behavior. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. Have a great rest of the week. This is my final reply 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I did not target 7 people. One person targeted me, and once I responded 7 people ganged up on me. That’s called bullying. And now you all are mad that others are calling out that bullying behavior. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. Have a great rest of the week. This is my final reply 

It all started with you and Puertoricosfinest...you both made it political and when you reported him Roxxy said to stop abusing the report button. If someone wants to support Trump let them. He did not say anything racist. When Roxxy called u out YOU called her racist. I’ve seen you go for others that disagree with you on every other thread, so thats when I jumped in at Roxxys defense. You also said that I DM’d you and talked smack about Roxxy which is a LIE. I’ve come to peace with my portion because I know you won’t admit any fault to it. 

I have said it before and I will say it again. I will leave you alone if you leave me alone but i will NOT be called a bully or a racist. Furthermore I will not sit here and let you spread more LIES on my OWN thread. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. The only fight I care about is the fight for social justice. Thank you for signing the petition @Towelney ❤️

On 7/11/2020 at 3:23 PM, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t hate anyone, I just don’t support racists like you do. Don’t forget to wear your retainer honey bun. I’m wishing you a super fun rest of the weekend! ☺️

• Like 3
On 7/11/2020 at 6:32 AM, OnlyFacts said:

Also, one of the guys you fawn over that just had a birthday also doesn’t like you. I’ve got plenty of Instagram DM’s of him laughing at you and saying how weirdly obsessed you are with him and other guys on here. Yeah girl, that’s why you want me gone. You hate that you’re embarrassed. 

Go Away GIF by Bounce

@Mattyj7883 either this is true or it isn't and if it isn't true it just shows what a manipulative liar @OnlyFacts is 

• Like 4
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Mattyj7883 either this is true or it isn't and if it isn't true it just shows what a manipulative liar @OnlyFacts is 

I didn’t say that was Matty 😂 Matty isn’t following me on Instagram. Today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor because #BlackLivesMatter. I’m no longer replying to any of this. @Jordan Miller 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block