Cardi B is under fire for using a racial slur

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why do you fail to see the problem with your friend? How is a bunch of people standing up against one vile human being, bullying? Does he deserve all the hate? Yes he does. You come here making comments and calling the people here as bullies when can't even go through and read all 27 pages of the VMA thread?

If you don't know the real story and you want to make a comment, I suggest you go to that VMA thread and read what happened. If you don't have the time, save your cries of bullying because that's not what's happening.

I agree and now it is BEYOND that now that I actually went and read the CLUES that were right in front of our eyes. A bully if I ever did see one

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Why do you fail to see the problem with your friend? How is a bunch of people standing up against one vile human being, bullying? Does he deserve all the hate? Yes he does. You come here making comments and calling the people here as bullies when can't even go through and read all 27 pages of the VMA thread?

If you don't know the real story and you want to make a comment, I suggest you go to that VMA thread and read what happened. If you don't have the time, save your cries of bullying because that's not what's happening.

Roxxy I am publicly asking you to leave me alone, and I’m publicly asking @Jordan Millerto step in. I made a post today spreading positivity and it wasn’t until someone on this thread started sticking up for me that all 5 of you started pouncing on me. Apparently nobody is allowed to stick up for me. Reminder that today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor. And November 3rd is Election Day in the US. Wishing everyone so much happiness! #BlackLivesMatter #IOnlyStateFacts

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Roxxy I am publicly asking you to leave me alone, and I’m publicly asking @Jordan Millerto step in. I made a post today spreading positivity and it wasn’t until someone on this thread started sticking up for me that all 5 of you starting pouncing on me. Apparently nobody is allowed to stick up for me. Reminder that today is a great day to arrest the men who took the life of #BreonnaTaylor. And November 3rd is Election Day in the US. Wishing everyone so much happiness! 

OnlyFacts I am publicly asking you to leave us alone and leave this thread. Either confess to your lies or confirm them

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I know, I saw this and that’s what I meant by being tagged the other day.  I only tagged you in my last post in here because it was the first mention of me and the IG stuff.  Honestly it took me awhile to write my response and find the link to my initial response from the other day.  Once I posted I saw that my name was getting thrown around more.  I don’t know why I was singled out the other day.  Again, I didn’t think I had any bad blood with anyone so I didn’t see the need to be dragged into it and involved.  I wish I had a solution for the situation but with the way things are going back and forth, I truly don’t see a resolution anytime soon.  I honestly didn’t even read the thread the other day, which is why I can’t really comment on it.  Can we talk this out and move past it?  Zach Braff Smile GIF by HULU

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I know, I saw this and that’s what I meant by being tagged the other day.  I only tagged you in my last post in here because it was the first mention of me and the IG stuff.  Honestly it took me awhile to write my response and find the link to my initial response from the other day.  Once I posted I saw that my name was getting thrown around more.  I don’t know why I was singled out the other day.  Again, I didn’t think I had any bad blood with anyone so I didn’t see the need to be dragged into it and involved.  I wish I had a solution for the situation but with the way things are going back and forth, I truly don’t see a resolution anytime soon.  I honestly didn’t even read the thread the other day, which is why I can’t really comment on it.  Can we talk this out and move past it?  Zach Braff Smile GIF by HULU

Sorry you got dragged into this. We'll try and leave you out of it from now on. However, I don't see anyone moving past this until something is actually done about the situation.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I guess what I am understanding is that it was implied that you were laughing about roxxy with OF via dm or whatever, then later he tagged you in that post (the pic). He also said that I was talking about Roxxy via DM which isn’t true...so I guess we are wondering if what OF said is true or not. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I agree with you, but my entire issue is the lies he's telling. I believe that it's a lie, but that's where all of this started was him telling ridiculous lies. He said that the unconfirmed person 1) had recent birthday (you) 2) close with @Roxxy (you) 3) follows OF (you) 4) mentioned someone that I'm close with too (and I'd like to think that's you as well). After all the lies he told I'm not saying I believe you had anything to do with it, but the problem now is letting someone spread lies about you like that without really confirming nor denying them. What happens on here doesn't follow me into the real world so It's a forum at the end of the day, but I don't like people I'm close to being defamed like he's been doing to @Roxxy for quite some time. My issues with him don't even matter at this point

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I guess what I am understanding is that it was implied that you were laughing about roxxy with OF via dm or whatever, then later he tagged you in that post (the pic). He also said that I was talking about Roxxy via DM which isn’t true...so I guess we are wondering if what OF said is true or not. 

Yes this. You said it perfectly

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Sorry you got dragged into this. We'll try and leave you out of it from now on. However, I don't see anyone moving past this until something is actually done about the situation.

9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I agree with you, but my entire issue is the lies he's telling. I believe that it's a lie, but that's where all of this started was him telling ridiculous lies. He said that the unconfirmed person 1) had recent birthday (you) 2) close with @Roxxy (you) 3) follows OF (you) 4) mentioned someone that I'm close with too (and I'd like to think that's you as well). After all the lies he told I'm not saying I believe you had anything to do with it, but the problem now is letting someone spread lies about you like that without really confirming nor denying them. What happens on here doesn't follow me into the real world so It's a forum at the end of the day, but I don't like people I'm close to being defamed like he's been doing to @Roxxy for quite some time. My issues with him don't even matter at this point

I’m really sorry.  I didn’t realize that while trying to stay neutral, it gave you all the assumption that I would do something like that to @Roxxy.  I would never.  That’s absolutely not true.  She tagged me the other day and stated that I don’t like to get involved in drama.  She knows I went to bat for her once before and defended her on my own accord to someone who was continuously dragging her.  That’s all water under the bridge now.  However, it made me realize that as glad as I was to stick up for her that I also hate being caught up in petty drama.  I appreciated her stating the other day that I don’t like to get involved.  However, since I didn’t read the thread I was unaware of everything else that was said.  I promise you all that I would NEVER talk about her or any of you.  If I had a problem I would go directly to you via message instead of airing the dirty laundry for everyone to see the skid marks.  Ok?  Haha.  Seriously, though.  I also only tried to stay neutral because I didn’t think there was any bad blood between myself and @OnlyFacts.  We have joked on here and were cordial.  However, I guess I am involved now.  I did follow him but he unfollowed me earlier today.  Why?  Who knows.  I’m sorry that I wasn’t clear in my answer and that it seemed like I was avoiding the situation, which then made me seem guilty, when in reality I just didn’t want to get entangled in the web.  I respect all of you, enjoy the conversations, back and forth banter and jokes, and my time on here.  After the last situation, which Roxxy knows about, I was thinking of taking a step back from Exhale.  All of you is what changed my mind.  I hope this helps clear the air.  ♥️

• Love 3
  • Like 4
42 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You're right -- I definitely don't know the whole story. I wish you guys could work through this personally, because it's crazy for me to see from an outside perspective publicly on a thread like this. And coming in later on in the thread, it seems like a bunch of people are all attacking one person. I can't help but feel bad for that person, because I'm sure it's difficult trying to defend yourself when it's you against multiple people.. I think the problem originated between you and him from what I can understand... But I honestly don't want to get any more involved in the drama... I like you both, and I wish that you guys could move past this and get along.

On 7/12/2020 at 2:43 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I saw this article on Buzzfeed earlier and a user commented about being Asian and her not realizing it was offensive since her and her friends used it. Until a white woman reprimanded her. I was like :ehidk: I say squinty eyes, but if that’s insensitive someone tell me cause idk what is and isn’t wrong these days. I went to a predominantly Asian college where 55-60% of students were Asian and all of my Asian friends would say it. I just thought it was weird of that user comment that a white woman scolded her for using it 

Imagine a WHITE person telling an ASIAN they can't use their own slur. :cheese: That's like a straight person telling us gays not to call ourselves "hags with an f" (because of the stupid censor on here).

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ooh, did I miss something? :mjpopcorn:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block