Cardi B is under fire for using a racial slur

14 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm laughing so ******* loud :makeup:

Why did you dislike my post where I was standing up for someone who is clearly being ganged up on and bullied? And do you think it's funny to publicly ridicule another user on a pop music forum? :chrissy: 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

Why did you dislike my post where I was standing up for someone who is clearly being ganged up on and bullied? And do you think it's funny to publicly ridicule another user on a pop music forum? :chrissy: 

@Alxatc thank you for always being such a great friend and sticking up for what’s right. You’re one of the most positive people I’ve ever met! I appreciate you! 

:sendinglove:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Alxatc said:

i'm sorry but you need to clear all the lies in your message if you want an answer

tenor.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm sorry but you need to clear all the lies in your message if you want an answer

tenor.gif

What is the lie? Nobody here deserves to be ganged up on and bullied. Can you tell me where the lie in that is? And as for the other part, you guys mocking him and making a joke out of him? "I'm laughing so ******* hard :makeup:" You are clearly ridiculing him right there. How would you feel you were being made fun of like that? I'm done with this pettiness and drama. It's not right for all these people to go after one person, and I'm not gonna sit here as if I'm watching Dumbo get made fun of by the petty old elephants.

GIF by Disney

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

What is the lie? Nobody here deserves to be ganged up on and bullied. Can you tell me where the lie in that is? And as for the other part, you guys mocking him and making a joke out of him? "I'm laughing so ******* hard :makeup:" You are clearly ridiculing him right there. How would you feel you were being made fun of like that? I'm done with this pettiness and drama. It's not right for all these people to go after one person, and I'm not gonna sit here as if I'm watching Dumbo get made fun of by the petty old elephants.

GIF by Disney

THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is a man :thirsty:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

GIF by Disney

I mean, can you blame us? We went through page after page of being called racists, bullies, etc. Not to mention that after all of that, he decided to try and downvote every post I've ever made on here. It's not as if I'm upset over losing reputation points. Those can be earned time and time again. It's the fact that he thought that was an okay and rational thing to do. He downvoted me about 170 times within an hour. That's not okay. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block