Cardi B is under fire for using a racial slur

17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You’re no better than the people you just listed. Your agenda is that of hatred and intolerance for those who don’t think like you. Instead of educating people you’re out here just hating and engaging with them. I’m not a Trump supporter, but if I see Trump supporters I IGNORE them. The fact that after all of this you still don’t see the issue is maybe you’re the racist one. Maybe you hate anyone who’s not black and that sounds like an issue of itself. There’s an ignore button you can use now so again leave me alone. And none of this “you quoted me” nonsense 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So because I'm not gonna support your anti Only Facts agenda I'm racist? I have been an activist since I was 12. I have met with my governor to pass criminal justice reforms. I have performed poetry to raise awareness to racism, sexism, and homophobia. I have since the age of 15 worked on 5 political campaigns (3 of which were white). So the fact that you're coming for ME of all people about being racist doesn't even upset me.

It

Makes 

Me 

Laugh 

:haha:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Since when is defending oneself wrong? But of course it's only ok to be a victim when you're you, right? I can't be a victim because i'm a Mod, right? You tried it.  I suggest messaging Jordan and ask him to tell you a story about a boy named OnlyFacts. :imacat:

You need to operate at a higher standard since you are a mod. Lead by example. You don't see Jordan engaging in petty shenanigans like this.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I can see what you mean, but the situation began because Roxxy requested that OnlyFacts stop reporting posts he didn't like and he responded by saying she had called him the N word. He was unable to provide proof and based on Roxxy's character, we knew it couldn't be true. That's why a moderator was involved.

That is very trash and I'm sorry to hear that that happened. This whole thing that went down this thread though still isn't ok. But thank you for telling me what happened instead of just attempting to eviscerate me and then say "leave me alone".

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

I didn't say you did. I said that the people who said those things deserved to be banned too. Reading is fundamental. And I don't stan anyone on this thread. And I honestly think Only Facts is to harsh in his critiques but that doesn't mean I'm going to make it my mission to gang up on him. I just think it's ironic how most of y'all are against "cancel culture" yet you're out here trying to cancel someone on the site you moderate. 

Except I or we didn't cancel him. He brought this upon himself. And Jordan did it.

And yes. I do moderate this place. Yet I have not come for OnlyFacts or have given him any sanctions or warning points despite all the shenanigans he tried to pull in this forum as well as to me. But also because I moderate this forum, I have a duty to put people in their place.

The fact that you are out here defending him despite all the lies he fabricated about me and a lot of people in this forum (which you don't know and don't even care to know and understand yet you are here giving your two cents) and making deragatory statements  - says a lot about you. Not one of the people here lied about anything or made fun of his appearance. But you really out here trying to be the holiest of holy. I can't relate. :imacat:

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Except I or we didn't cancel him. He brought this upon himself. And Jordan did it.

And yes. I do moderate this place. Yet I have not come for OnlyFacts or have given him any sanctions or warning points despite all the shenanigans he tried to pull in this forum as well as to me. But also because I moderate this forum, I have a duty to put people in their place.

The fact that you are out here defending him despite all the lies he fabricated about me and a lot of people in this forum (which you don't know and don't even care to know and understand yet you are here giving your two cents) and making deragatory statements  - says a lot about you. Not one of the people here lied about anything or made fun of his appearance. But you really out here trying to be the holiest of holy. I can't relate. :imacat:

Put people in their place... interesting... And it's not about what Only Facts did. It's about not letting the culture of this forum to become drowned in drama. And if you have read my comments towards other people that actually explained what happened I actually agreed with what they were saying. I'm not friends with anyone here and I'm not enemies with anyone here. All I'm here for is to voice my opinion on pop culture yet that is now shrouded with this messiness (which is Only Facts' fault as well). And none of the people I've replied to this evening have said things about his appearance, but others have. 

8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

3 birthdays last week but @Roxxy acknowledged @Mattyj7883 birthday on her song posts and it's PUBLICLY known that they're close AND he follows you which is what you said  he was doing. You are something else 

9 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

You already said you were done replying to this. :oprah:

Can you guys and @OnlyBeyonce really stop? :squintney:

@AmorProhibido I am excluding you out of the next paragraph.

@OnlyFacts had posted a topic earlier saying that he would be more careful and himself and hopes in the future NOT to promote a toxic environment and remain always positive. So many of us have already moved on from this but you are still salty about it? You are @Roxxys friend so if u see her arguing with someone, obviously you would come and help her because that’s what a loyal friend does :howiroll:

However, roxxy has stopped talking about onlyfacts but you guys still are talking about him. Do you know the real person who is being petty is you because 2 days ago was when the fight happened, and the thing you talk the most about is onlyfacts.

And you are making everyone feel uncomfortable because you are ruining the purpose of this thread which was not meant to be the 3rd medium for u to talk about onlyfacts. I am not going to pick sides, but my only involvement is to ask you to stop because it’s getting out of control.

And yes, like @Alxatc I feel what you are doing rn is bullying. You r taking an old matter and trying to re-ignite is not it.

So once again, I request all of you guys to stop this, because this isn’t even making anyone feel better. Thank you

11 hours ago, Alxatc said:

What is the lie? Nobody here deserves to be ganged up on and bullied. Can you tell me where the lie in that is? And as for the other part, you guys mocking him and making a joke out of him? "I'm laughing so ******* hard :makeup:" You are clearly ridiculing him right there. How would you feel you were being made fun of like that? I'm done with this pettiness and drama. It's not right for all these people to go after one person, and I'm not gonna sit here as if I'm watching Dumbo get made fun of by the petty old elephants.

GIF by Disney

10 hours ago, Alxatc said:

I honestly don't know the whole story... And I couldn't read through all the pages, because it was a lot... But I feel bad seeing multiple people making fun of one person, especially when they can see what they are writing about them... And yeah, he's my friend on here, so that's more incentive for me to step in, of course. The problem is that I like some of the people I saw who were involved too. I know I probably shouldn't get involved, but I don't think it's fair for a bunch of people to team up against one person... Idk

first of all you need to know everything about this situation before makes judgmental comments about us :lessons:

Second, here a little recap of his behaviruous

- he stalking users on every thread calling them racists (downvote this comment if you are a racist)

- he makes multiple lies about several users 

- he don't show any evidence when we ask about receipts

- he has made several accounts, while his first one was banned,  just to downvote us

- he is using the name of Brianna Taylor and BLM just to clean his dirty hands and to  avoid the consequences of his evil behavior

i can't believe someone still defend him after all of that

6POK.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Can you guys and @OnlyBeyonce really stop? :squintney:

@AmorProhibido I am excluding you out of the next paragraph.

@OnlyFacts had posted a topic earlier saying that he would be more careful and himself and hopes in the future NOT to promote a toxic environment and remain always positive. So many of us have already moved on from this but you are still salty about it? You are @Roxxys friend so if u see her arguing with someone, obviously you would come and help her because that’s what a loyal friend does :howiroll:

However, roxxy has stopped talking about onlyfacts but you guys still are talking about him. Do you know the real person who is being petty is you because 2 days ago was when the fight happened, and the thing you talk the most about is onlyfacts.

And you are making everyone feel uncomfortable because you are ruining the purpose of this thread which was not meant to be the 3rd medium for u to talk about onlyfacts. I am not going to pick sides, but my only involvement is to ask you to stop because it’s getting out of control.

And yes, like @Alxatc I feel what you are doing rn is bullying. You r taking an old matter and trying to re-ignite is not it.

So once again, I request all of you guys to stop this, because this isn’t even making anyone feel better. Thank you

This already stopped yet here you go quoting us when you’re not even involved. Let’s not discuss how OF threw you under the bus and said you accused @Roxxy of bullying you on a PM. We know you don’t like her or me so I’m asking you to stop engaging with us from now on. Don’t quote us anymore. This was settled in private and here you go inserting yourself 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This already stopped yet here you go quoting us when you’re not even involved. Let’s not discuss how OF threw you under the bus and said you accused @Roxxy of bullying you on a PM. We know you don’t like her or me so I’m asking you to stop engaging with us from now on. Don’t quote us anymore. This was settled in private and here you go inserting yourself 

Inserting myself? i couldve inserted myself into yr drama right from the starting, and you TRIED to do that but i didnt. I have NOTHING to do with you and Onlyfacts drama but i requested you guys to stop talking about him, because in the end you will be looking like the pressed person. And now, it didnt stop, because you guys were still arguing with him on this post

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Inserting myself? i couldve inserted myself into yr drama right from the starting, and you TRIED to do that but i didnt. I have NOTHING to do with you and Onlyfacts drama but i requested you guys to stop talking about him, because in the end you will be looking like the pressed person. And now, it didnt stop, because you guys were still arguing with him on this post

Yeah yeah little sheep now crying wolf. You’ve been exposed so again, leave us alone :arianabye:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

I ain't digging trough your posts honey. I have seen you said it multiple times. And you are doing the same in this thread and original OFs meltdown thread.

IDGI but you do you. Never have i tried to shade you, because i myself follow you.

Lemme check the post i have made that you felt shaded you in OFs "meltdown" thread

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yeah yeah little sheep now crying wolf. You’ve been exposed so again, leave us alone :arianabye:

Me: *does nothing*

You: YEahH yEaH lItTle shEEp nNoW cRyInG WoLf. YOUve bEeN eXpoSeD sO agAin, lEaVe Us AlOne

Okay clown:clownery:, i dont know what i did that exposed me but go off

I just said to stop talking about OL because some of us feel uncomfortable but i am supposedly "exposed" 

But clowns will be clowns :arianabye:

OMG why do I keep waking up to more? :omggg: Like @ColdAsFire88 said, stop continuing this. If you weren't one of the people who handled it privately, let it go. If you are one of the people who handled privately, let people talk. We know what happened, they don't, and it's as simple as that. Let's enjoy these next 2 weeks and focus our energy on thirst traps :imacat: and #FreeBritney

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block