These Disney pop stars deserve justice

3 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

‘Almost Love’ is actually in my Top 25 Most Played in iTunes. Zendaya is a goddess and I don’t understand why we don’t have a second album.

Because we the people let the first one flop. She released a single for the second album but it flopped. I blame the bad wig for that though....and the fact that it features Chris brown. But something new was a full on bippoty BOP!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Neneleaks said:

Sabrina is so talented. I loved her music after Almost Love! 

Zendaya is alright but her singing voice is super weak...more weak than Selena Gomez and that's saying something. I think sticking with acting suits her well.

Nah. Selena Gomez is the weakest vocalist of ALL TIME. Selena makes Brooke Hogan and Ciara sound like Mariah Carey. Never forget her AMA performance 

Selena Gomez GIF by AMAs

And before I get attacked by other users, I’m a Selena fan, this is not shade. It’s a fact that she is vocally challenged 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, VCTR said:

I mean, Jordan REALLY deserves some justice. I know she wasn't, like, an actress but she was all over Disney for a second and on Hollywood Records.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/voice-alum-jordan-pruitt-suing-disney-alleged-abuse-1236750

I used to love this song and Jump to the Rhythm! I think she went on The Voice too.

I read she retired from music a few years ago though.

13 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I intentionally didn’t include Ashley on here because I have never liked her. She’s never seemed genuine to me. And then when she lied about her nose job it turned me completely off. Like just say “hey, yeah, I got a nose job because I wanted it.” Instead, she gave a long excuse that it was a life or death surgery that her doctor said she needed. Idk, she just doesn’t seem genuine.

Omg no I loved her :wontcry:
I’ll have to pray for you and your taste my friend :frenchy:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Because we the people let the first one flop. She released a single for the second album but it flopped. I blame the bad wig for that though....and the fact that it features Chris brown. But something new was a full on bippoty BOP!

Oh I absolutely loveeee SN!!! I actually loved the wig and I even liked the feature 😂 but I knew it wouldn’t blow up too much with him on it. The GP aren’t rly here for him like the music industry is. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

ASHLEY TISDALE! 
Everyone thought she was gonna be the next big thing but suddenly she disappeared. 
Honestly in the Disney days Selena, Miley and Demi were nothing next to her.

LOVE A. TIS. Guilty Pleasure is one of the best pop/rock albums of all time, I said what I said. I was SO happy when she finally dropped her 3rd album last year. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Kinda catchy, but she doesn’t have the it factor in my opinion. 

I like other songs from her two albums. Some of the slower songs were my favorite. Bops like  1-800-CLAP YOUR HANDS and Lovesick but I loveeee You Get Me Through and Gotta Believe In Something  from Fight or Flight. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block