These Disney pop stars deserve justice

I was really shocked to find out Raven actually released her debut album in 1993 when she was 7/8 years old! And Missy Eliott was on one of the tracks.

Some Kind Of Magic is a bawp, I remember it was an episode of That’s So Raven too. 

On 7/4/2020 at 11:33 AM, jcf523 said:

LOVE A. TIS. Guilty Pleasure is one of the best pop/rock albums of all time, I said what I said. I was SO happy when she finally dropped her 3rd album last year. 

Which of Ashley’s albums are worth listening to? I like some of her singles, particularly the two singles from Headstrong. 

3 hours ago, Isla said:

Which of Ashley’s albums are worth listening to? I like some of her singles, particularly the two singles from Headstrong. 

All 3 are great. The ‘Headstrong’ album is gonna feel immature but they’re still bops nonetheless. This album is probably the one of hers with the most fillers, tho. ‘Guilty Pleasure‘ is flaw free from opening to closing, the bonus tracks are just as good. Definitely her best album. Vocals on point. production is fun. Lyrics are great. GP came out in 2009, so her last album ‘Symptoms’ that was released 2019 is much more grown up, and she’s like “indie” now so it’s like chill pop, it’s rly good. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

All 3 are great. The ‘Headstrong’ album is gonna feel immature but they’re still bops nonetheless. This album is probably the one of hers with the most fillers, tho. ‘Guilty Pleasure‘ is flaw free from opening to closing, the bonus tracks are just as good. Definitely her best album. Vocals on point. production is fun. Lyrics are great. GP came out in 2009, so her last album ‘Symptoms’ that was released 2019 is much more grown up, and she’s like “indie” now so it’s like chill pop, it’s rly good. 

Thank you! I've heard so many say Guilty Pleasure is her best album so I might have to give it a listen. There's like 6 bonus tracks isn't there dd?

21 hours ago, Isla said:

Thank you! I've heard so many say Guilty Pleasure is her best album so I might have to give it a listen. There's like 6 bonus tracks isn't there dd?

Yes! They have 3 of them on iTunes I believe, and the other 3 are in YouTube I’m sure. 

• Love 1
On 7/3/2020 at 1:15 PM, Britneylandia said:

ASHLEY TISDALE! 
Everyone thought she was gonna be the next big thing but suddenly she disappeared. 
Honestly in the Disney days Selena, Miley and Demi were nothing next to her.

Warner Bros signed her Disney's Hollywood went to Vanessa Hudgens (as expected) they refused to signed both cos They all believed Vanessa was going to be the star. 

Where is Vanessa now, nothing but a Criminal with a record on her now.

They really messed up. Everybody loved Ashley cos of The suite life. 

Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Brenda Song is also underrated.

But I've noticed. Disney is forcing a male upon us. 

I guess they're trying to make up for not getting Zac Efron to Hollywood. But I've noticed Milo Meinhamm of The Zombie's movies is basically their current pop star that they are pushing..

Marvel Thor GIF by TV Guide

Is Brenda still sitting on Miley’s brothers 🍆? I love Brenda but she never did music did she?

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Warner Bros signed her Disney's Hollywood went to Vanessa Hudgens (as expected) they refused to signed both cos They all believed Vanessa was going to be the star. 

Where is Vanessa now, nothing but a Criminal with a record on her now.

They really messed up. Everybody loved Ashley cos of The suite life. 

She doesn't have a criminal record. She was just fined for defacing a rock. You make her seem like some washed up murderer. 

I love Ashley but lets not pretend she is more successful. Vanessa still makes motion pictures for theater release, all of Ashley's tv shows are cancelled first season. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block