Calling B-Army! #JusticeForBlackout 27 july

BABY BEATRIZ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe stop with these justice4 campaigns? It makes us look desperate, it makes Britney look desperate. Just stop! Focus this energy on FreeBritney instead of a Justice campaign for an album that is critically acclaimed as her best and named one of the most influential albums of the last decade! The only justice it deserves was the #1 spot on the Billboard 200 and since a justice campaign wont bring us that #1, then don't.

It was fun doing it for Glory, but seriously leave it at that.

sorry but i dont know what happen with exhale lately.

if any album deserve a #justicefor campaign is blackout.

we are gonna do this. its really sad that the fan base is not having the same purposes.

its a win-win situation. lots of non fans will apreciate the music of britney , the best of her.

and we will make a # only for blackout. this is a message to her team and to her.

sorry my english.

i really hope you participate.

we used to be united and strong. im really sad.

10 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Maybe stop with these justice4 campaigns? It makes us look desperate, it makes Britney look desperate. Just stop! Focus this energy on FreeBritney instead of a Justice campaign for an album that is critically acclaimed as her best and named one of the most influential albums of the last decade! The only justice it deserves was the #1 spot on the Billboard 200 and since a justice campaign wont bring us that #1, then don't.

It was fun doing it for Glory, but seriously leave it at that.

Yeah, it's starting to look obvious why the campaigns keep going... 

I mean, I never dragged people who wants to be part of It, everyone knows how to spend their money and time. But the justice whatever campaign doesn't even work, the most It can get it's 1 on itunes, which means nothing. RCA and Britney team did all the "Glory charity" mostly for controversy distractions + milking whatever they have with her name, the woman hasn't release anything since 2016. 

Really glad Glory had a little more attention lately tho, It's about time... The album should have had more chances.

If the fans wants to stream Blackout during anniversary day to celebrate, then it makes more sense.

32 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I love all this justice campaign thing tbh..

really want some justice for overprotected cause it’s a masterpiece and every generation should know it + it can be anthem for #freebritney movement.. 🤷‍♂️

It will be in #MonthOfJustice :walkoff:

On 7/2/2020 at 8:29 PM, NewDisplayName said:

I love all this justice campaign thing tbh..

really want some justice for overprotected cause it’s a masterpiece and every generation should know it + it can be anthem for #freebritney movement.. 🤷‍♂️

join us babe! i really dont know whats happening in exhale lately. i dont know why dont support #justiceforblackout

we use to be a strong a united fan base.

i m a old member of exhale. love this site. but dont understand whats happening.

we cant lose what is tipical of us. i really hope we can do #justiceforblackout.

lots of fans are DM asking if exhale are going to support #justiceforblackout.

we must be together!

for the record ok GIF

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Please do not use the flag button for purposes other than reporting comments that violate Exhale's policies. :barbie:

The flag button is not for sending casual messages to Moderators. If you want to talk to me, slide into my DMs. :queenflopga:

I M  SORRY ROXXY! :crying3:

i was trying to quote. i have 2 surgeries last days, cant see properly.

7 minutes ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

I M  SORRY ROXXY!

i was trying to quote. i have 2 surgeries last days, cant see properly.

OH. I see. Lasik? Omg me too. :gaspney:

I had lasik eye surgery in 2016 after wearing contact lenses since 2009. It was one of the best decisions of my life. :sobbing:

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

OH. I see. Lasik? Omg me too. :gaspney:

I had lasik eye surgery in 2016 after wearing contact lenses since 2009. It was one of the best decisions of my life. :sobbing:

glad you re ok too!! :hugs:

please somebody translate this:

me cuesta entender (y a varios fans) la postura de ustedes ultimamente.

solíamos apoyar a britney de varias maneras. ESO HACEN LOS FANS! MANTERLA VIGENTE Y RELEVANTE.

encontramos varias razones para hacer el#justiceforblackout

-es su álbum más personal y si, el mas aclamado

-muchos NO FANS no lo conocen. ES LA MEJOR IDEA, siempre es la mejor idea. para no perder público y de hecho para ganar fans.

-es una manifestación de apoyo a su momento más oscuro y también a ella como productora ejecutiva, un mensaje para ella y RCA. NO ESTAMOS APOYANDO BRITNEY JEAN, SINO BLACKOUT.

No es desesperado para nada! solo se hizo el #moodring . Este serÍa el único # para un álbum. En el que creo todos estamos o deberíamos estar de acuerdo. ESO TAMBIEN ES UN MENSAJE!

ME PREOCUPA QUE ESTEMOS TAN DIVIDIDOS. ESO NUNCA, NUNCA ES BUENO. A FIN DE CUENTAS TODOS ESTAMOS UNIDOS POR ALGO, NUESTRO AMOR A BRITNEY.

La fan base se está dividiendo mucho. Defiendo mucho este sitio. Creo que en twitter se atacó mucho a Jordan por la confusión de la nota de slave. Y no sería bueno que no haya apoyo a #justiceforblackout y sea solo un movimiento de twitter.  Eso terminaría dividiéndonos. No es la idea!!

No quisiera que vean a exhale como "haters" o irónicos. Realmente veo que se está dividiendo mucho la fan base. Ojalá estemos juntos en esto!!

ojalá volvamos a mostrar el poder que tenemos como fans. JUNTOS!

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

They’re basically saying that justice for Blackout should happen because it’s her most personal album and most critically acclaimed, but we been knew @PokemonSpears thinks that honor belongs to someone else :explainlol: it also talks about how this fan base is divided but we should all unite and mentions Jordan and his controversial, dividing Slave thread :queenie:

Thank you @CrazyButItFeelsAllright 💛🧡💜

Aww. Ok I see you now @BABY BEATRIZ girl! :barbie:

I think the only reason why this is not taking off is because I know (and so do the others) a #JusticeForBlackout campaign is already in the works headed by OuttaThisP(u)ssy on Twitter. It was postponed and moved to give way for #JusticeForBionic last June. Are you guys working for them or is this a separate Spanish chapter of the Britney Army? If yes, then I will support this and feature it right now. I'm only hesitating out of respect for OuttaThisP(u)ssy. :kidcries:

Archived