Calling B-Army! #JusticeForBlackout 27 july

BABY BEATRIZ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww. Ok I see you now @BABY BEATRIZ girl! :barbie:

I think the only reason why this is not taking off is because I know (and so do the others) a #JusticeForBlackout campaign is already in the works headed by OuttaThisP(u)ssy on Twitter. It was postponed and moved to give way for #JusticeForBionic last June. Are you guys working for them or is this a separate Spanish chapter of the Britney Army? If yes, then I will support this and feature it right now. I'm only hesitating out of respect for OuttaThisP(u)ssy. :kidcries:

we are a grup of latin american that comunicate by DM MOSTLY.

NOT WHIT OUTHHA THIS P(U)SSY,

PLEASE SUPPORT US.  !!!

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT I DONT WANT THAT PEOPLE HATE THIS SITE. AND THEFAN BASE IS FIGHTING. LOTS IN TWITTER EXPECT SUPPORT.

:crying3:

WE NEED YOU!!

• Content Curators
16 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

They’re basically saying that justice for Blackout should happen because it’s her most personal album and most critically acclaimed, but we been knew @PokemonSpears thinks that honor belongs to someone else :explainlol: it also talks about how this fan base is divided but we should all unite and mentions Jordan and his controversial, dividing Slave thread :queenie:

@Roxxy exactamente mi pequeno Pony

I wanna be there when you touch fire

15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Thank you @CrazyButItFeelsAllright 💛🧡💜

Aww. Ok I see you now @BABY BEATRIZ girl! :barbie:

I think the only reason why this is not taking off is because I know (and so do the others) a #JusticeForBlackout campaign is already in the works headed by OuttaThisP(u)ssy on Twitter. It was postponed and moved to give way for #JusticeForBionic last June. Are you guys working for them or is this a separate Spanish chapter of the Britney Army? If yes, then I will support this and feature it right now. I'm only hesitating out of respect for OuttaThisP(u)ssy. :kidcries:

THANKS YOU RE SO LOVELY!!! PLEASE IF YOU CAN VOTE THE POSSIBLE DATES AND SHARE IT. IT WILL BE AWESOME.

WE ARE SO ALONE WITH THIS :crying3: TALKING WITH THE FANS THAT WANT #JUSTICEFORBLACKOUT HAPPEN

Archived