Calling B-Army! #JusticeForBlackout 27 july

BABY BEATRIZ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Justney said:

This is derailing freebritney.  THIS IS DERAILING FREEBRITNEY!!! Wake up!! We should be spreading that petition around and not clogging up social media with pointless vanity things like this in regards to britney. 

Ikr!!

And does Blackout need justice anyway? It's one of her most critically acclaimed & respected albums amongst fans and general public alike. Yes, it didn't go number 1 but it went number 2 and had 3 hits WW. Plus Britney more then made up for missing touring with that album with her setlist for TCSBC and let's not forget about Radar being released twice.

Even though I participated in the Glory campaign. I have to say I’m gonna pass on this one. I’m refusing to pay these people and give them a reason to protect the cship. It’d be horribly selfish and pointless when Britney herself even wrote it keeps going as they get paid. Besides, it’s not even Blackout’s anniversary or something (or is it? I don’t know tbh :idkney:) nor it needs a justice campaign. Like a user said above Overprotected, Mona Lisa and Lucky would be better choices but the best choice would be promoting the WHITEHOUSE PETITION FOR FREEBRITNEY not justice campaigns for music albums!! 

i really like to explain better but i feel super limitated cause i dont speak english. i ll try my best , sorry guys.  we re very supportive #freebritney. since the beggining. britney is in an abusive conservatorship  cause the start of it its 2007. using mainly this. and they turn britney life in hell. so we re sendind a message. its the same propose like overprotected. we support this too. 

in the case #justiceforblackout we try to make noice about the era britney was more free.

hope you understrand what im trying to say!!!

:hugs:

2 minutes ago, Barajas said:

B¡T©h I'm SO ready!!

credit card money GIF by Dumbfoundead

Blackout, we are here for you baby. 

hi babe!!! follow us!! we re a group of latin americans: argentina, brasil mainly, we are on twitter. hope you understand the idea!!

in that era britney do what she really want.  she was brunnette,

at least fired larry, 

she paid a high price for2007 .

we all loves blackout and its a wonderful ocasion to express how bad britney was treated by media at that thime .  so unfair.

and we all now that what happened in 2007 is used for this conservatorship abuse.

hope more of you join!!!

58 minutes ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

i really like to explain better but i feel super limitated cause i dont speak english. i ll try my best , sorry guys.  we re very supportive #freebritney. since the beggining. britney is in an abusive conservatorship  cause the start of it its 2007. using mainly this. and they turn britney life in hell. so we re sendind a message. its the same propose like overprotected. we support this too. 

in the case #justiceforblackout we try to make noice about the era britney was more free.

hope you understrand what im trying to say!!!

:hugs:

It’s neither my native language so no need to worry and your English is fine anyways :verycool: But I think it’ll just make team con think “oh let’s remake Blackout” and songs like Mona Lisa, Overprotected are more direct references to make GP understand as if we were teaching dumb people about freebritney, you get my point? Also I believe we should focus and spend our energy on promoting the petition everywhere without distracting people with other campaigns till August 8      (8 was the deadline for it, right?).  So that’s why I’m not thinking of participating :brityes:

2 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

It’s neither my native language so no need to worry and your English is fine anyways :verycool: But I think it’ll just make team con think “oh let’s remake Blackout” and songs like Mona Lisa, Overprotected are more direct references to make GP understand as if we were teaching dumb people about freebritney, you get my point? Also I believe we should focus and spend our energy on promoting the petition everywhere without distracting people with other campaigns till August 8      (8 was the deadline for it, right?).  So that’s why I’m not thinking of participating :brityes:

you so sweet!!! sometimes its hard to write!!but i keep learning!!  both campaing support each other @BritintheZone

we will support overprotected !!

we was orga****ng before and decided to do #justiceforblackout after the hearing.

yes i understand your point but we re trying to make loud to what happend in 2007 , the gp remember the vma, britney shaving her hair , think she is crazy so its a """"conspiracy""" . now we have for example more feminism, you see the lyrics of piece of me and think how britney was treated and lose the custody of her babies for example and all the gp mocking . (wish to explain more but my english ... you understand )

and whats the result? """"she has demencia???"" (its me being ironic cause i cant explain)

the same gp that thaugt "yes she is extremly fat, ridiculous "       look at her at the vma, now maybe look things different. they revisit their ideas about britney and fight for her freedom. everybody was treating her like garbage : justin timberlake in his concert saying to rehab etc.

anyway, still think the message can be strong!!!!!  we will put more effort in write better about this :hugs:

3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Overprotected, lucky, Mona Lisa would be a better choice for July 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Peter Pan said:

Aren’t we doing the overprotected thing? I feel that’s way more important now.

Thats coming from someone who loves Blackout 

We doing overprotected dark child remix on July 22,2020 . 
Its not mandatory obviously. However, if you supported the pointless campaigns for Glory and Mood Ring I don’t see why this this should be any different. We are just basically trying to spread the most awareness this month and add pressure. The white house petition is still being promoted fyi

the movement reached the apex with the general public, let's be smart, leave it for the anniversary of the album, now is not the time! Everyone will think: they are really worried about her, wanting to promote an album. we must focus our energies on important things now, one at a time. We have the petition. 
I would participate if it was overprotected. “Look, Britney has been showing signs of wrong things since before the conservatorship”.

2 hours ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

hi babe!!! follow us!! we re a group of latin americans: argentina, brasil mainly, we are on twitter. hope you understand the idea!!

in that era britney do what she really want.  she was brunnette,

at least fired larry, 

she paid a high price for2007 .

we all loves blackout and its a wonderful ocasion to express how bad britney was treated by media at that thime .  so unfair.

and we all now that what happened in 2007 is used for this conservatorship abuse.

hope more of you join!!!

Hoo thanks, I do not use twitter because I think it is too political and toxic. 
After reading all the previous messages on this thread I have so many doubts now! 

Im more confused than Jujubee in the Alexis Mateo and India Ferra drama
 tenor.gif?itemid=17719282
Either way I will support Blackout if I see more people doing it, just because its Britney baby and I think it will cheer her up to see it trending :). 

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

We doing overprotected dark child remix on July 22,2020 . 
Its not mandatory obviously. However, if you supported the pointless campaigns for Glory and Mood Ring I don’t see why this this should be any different. We are just basically trying to spread the most awareness this month and add pressure. The white house petition is still being promoted fyi

But album version is so much better.. There is no "action" in remix :crying4:

Seriously we are in the middle of a FreeBritney movement that is getting major GP support, do not ruin the moment with justice campaign that does NOT do anything! Spend your money to create awareness to the Free Britney movement and we might get a new album to spend money on!

CANCEL THIS ASAP!

2 hours ago, BABY BEATRIZ said:

you so sweet!!! sometimes its hard to write!!but i keep learning!!  both campaing support each other @BritintheZone

we will support overprotected !!

we was orga****ng before and decided to do #justiceforblackout after the hearing.

yes i understand your point but we re trying to make loud to what happend in 2007 , the gp remember the vma, britney shaving her hair , think she is crazy so its a """"conspiracy""" . now we have for example more feminism, you see the lyrics of piece of me and think how britney was treated and lose the custody of her babies for example and all the gp mocking . (wish to explain more but my english ... you understand )

and whats the result? """"she has demencia???"" (its me being ironic cause i cant explain)

the same gp that thaugt "yes she is extremly fat, ridiculous "       look at her at the vma, now maybe look things different. they revisit their ideas about britney and fight for her freedom. everybody was treating her like garbage : justin timberlake in his concert saying to rehab etc.

anyway, still think the message can be strong!!!!!  we will put more effort in write better about this :hugs:

The fact that exhale decided to censor you while you write a paragraph about the injustice happened to Britney cause apparently the word  “ o r g a n a z i n g” has “n a z i” in it :tifflmao:

Archived