Nicki Minaj needs to collaborate with Gaga

On 7/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

I kind of want a Doja Cat or Megan Thee Stallion collab. Lets keep Nicki in her own problematic lane :firega:

Doja Cat is definitely known as just as problematic if not more problematic than Nicki nowadays tho

anyways, responding to OP, it's pretty clear they both don't really like each other, from the fashion comparisons early on, to nicki tweeting about Gaga collabing w R Kelly, it's just pretty clear they don't have any mutual respect or trust.

• Love 1

After the whole Trouble with R.Kelly, Let's get real, Gaga working with Nicki is a slap to r.kelly and the fans that love the more Senxually explicit version of Do what u want, That would be accepting what her husband illegal activities are and okaying a predator, A registered one at that with an FBI trial that Minaj was able to manage to keep secret due to their safety. 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:44 AM, TikTik***** said:

I never understood why people hate famous people they don't know anything about besides the media...

The music is good, her flow is unique, she's colorful, confident and fun and Gaga as well...

Speard love :ari:

This tbh. If I paid attention to what artists say and do. More than half of them would be cancelled and I wouldnt have enough bops in my life.

Its all purely about the music flow and vocal talent for me. I dont care about their dramas. I dont know them personally to actually care about all that.

Having said that I like both Nicki's and Gaga's music. So yes Id be down for a collab. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block