Nicki Minaj needs to collaborate with Gaga

gaga-nicki.jpg.1dfd87e95c61fa6ec45d3c1efa695216.jpg

After Nicki Minaj teased Pink Friday 2, I started listening to Pink Friday and it's truly iconic and her flow on it is impeccable. :blast:

It got me thinking that she neesd to collaborate with Lady Gaga ASAP!

She literally collabed with every main musical act: Britney, Christina, Madonna, Katy, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ariana, Mariah, Avril, Alicia Keys, Ciara, Fergie, Drake, Eminem, Bieber, Chris Brown, Kanye, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, The Weeknd, Will.i.am, David Guetta, Usher and many more hip-hop & pop acts including Cardi, Trina, Foxy, Megan & Doja.

How come she hasn't collaborated with Gaga? Maybe because the media tried to compare their unique style in the past?

It's been a decade - we need a 911/Alice/Plastic Doll remix with the Queen! :didilie:

Do you agree? Is there an icon she hasn't collabed with (Adele :demi:?)

Related:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Fun fact: Gaga never mentioned Nicki in any interview in her entire career ever, she doesn't know her :sipney:

Gaga kinda shaded Nicki once by implying that she copied one of her outfits (which was true). And also I think that she mentioned Nicki in passing in a conversation on Little Monsters.com one time. But yeah, they've never actually spoken to each other or taken a picture together despite attending many of the same award shows.

It's too late for that now. :imacat:

If a collaboration were to happen, it should've been in 2011 to 2012, at the height of their crazy outfits heyday. And that era was when both of them were doing EDM pop star songs. :mattafact:

Right now, they're just two artists doing their own thing and a collaboration just wouldn't make sense. :eheeek:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's too late for that now. :imacat:

If a collaboration were to happen, it should've been in 2011 to 2012, at the height of their crazy outfits heyday. And that era was when both of them were doing EDM pop star songs. :mattafact:

Right now, they're just two artists doing their own thing and a collaboration just wouldn't make sense. :eheeek:

I think back in the day it would've been a bad idea due to the comparison...

Now pop Gaga is back with Chromatica and Nicki is claiming number ones and her flow is strong

Nobody's agree but I can really see this collab being iconic :thelook:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Stefani said:

Why would Gaga collaborate with her? First of all she doesn't like her, second of all there's no point in Gaga tarnishing herself further by working with someone who is homophobic, pro-****, and a paedophilia apologist like Mrs. Petty.

Yes Nikki is pretty much over and like GAGA is the one of the most dedicated towards the gays i think! so it would be a mistake considering Minaj's homophobic past.

12 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Yes Nikki is pretty much over and like GAGA is the one of the most dedicated towards the gays i think! so it would be a mistake considering Minaj's homophobic past.

I don't consider myself a barb/stan but Nicki literally had back to back #1s and Trollz was pure sales so you can't really say over...

And I highly doubt she's homophobic, she literally has an alter ego Roman which is gay and a large percentage of the barbz are black gay men plus pretty sure most of her glam team are queer people so... :clicktina:

8 minutes ago, TikTik***** said:

I don't consider myself a barb/stan but Nicki literally had back to back #1s and Trollz was pure sales so you can't really say over...

And I highly doubt she's homophobic, she literally has an alter ego Roman which is gay and a large percentage of the barbz are black gay men plus pretty sure most of her glam team are queer people so... :clicktina:

I just seen a youtube clip of her homophobic lyrics. Having a fake alter ego doesn't excuse you saying from you homophobic stuff. That rhetoric in itself is extremely say ALOT . She was also latching on to another artist(for relevance?) so we would really have to see how she does solo. Just because you work with "queer" people does not mean you can't be or maybe she is just trying to present a front to the world? idk 

I used to want this back in 2011-2013 but as much as I love Nicki and respect her rap game...:nonono: Nicki has become very problematic and I feel like her ego would get in the way of creating anything magical with Gaga. Also, Gaga already went thru her problematic phase with the R Kelly collab. Why would she tread backwards? :ugh: 

I kind of want a Doja Cat or Megan Thee Stallion collab. Lets keep Nicki in her own problematic lane :firega:

• Haha 1

Gaga won’t collaborate with Nicki because Nicki has ruined her image by collaborating with a predator twice, marrying a predator, and financially supporting her brother who is a predator. Mark my words, no more A-list artists will collaborate with Nicki in the future. Shes banned from radio and working with her hurts more than helps these days. 

:weusay:

7 hours ago, Style. said:

I don’t think they will mesh well together and I don’t think I need it. Nicki don’t need it, too.
Nicki did speak on the comparison thing with Gaga and she wasn’t having it. Nic is more of a Madonna girl. 
You know, Queen on Queen! :weusay:

And Gaga is more of a Lil Kim girl. You know, Queen of hip hop. Nic likes to call herself that, but to be the queen of hip hop, your biggest songs can’t be pop

:tifflmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block