• Super Mods

My fave song is Crazy For You by Madonna. 

I just love how romantic and sweet it is; it's DEFINITELY a song to play on a date or when you're gonna have ***.

80's Madonna was the best! :yesplease:

What about you guys?

What's your fave song of all time? FB_IMG_1593567953534.jpg.46b1f33b0e78c7a08e255a59bb6f498d.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Ok lemme just say that Britney Spears is my one true hero. She is my inspiration. My role model. She is everything to me. PERIOD. :yesokay:

But my favorite song of all time is not a Britney Spears song.

Prepare for the irony. :eheeek:

This song helped me during my teens, my young adult phase, and even now that I am thirty, flirty, and thriving. I experienced a lot of hardships and struggles in life and this song made me the woman that I am today. :crying1:

It's a shame that this song did not even go Top 10 on the Hot 100. What is wrong with you Americans? :lessons:

#JusticeForFighter

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok lemme just say that Britney Spears is my one true hero. She is my inspiration. My role model. She is everything to me. PERIOD. :yesokay:

This song helped me during my teens, my young adult phase, and even now that I am thirty, flirty, and thriving. I experienced a lot of hardships and struggles in life and this song made me the woman that I am today. :crying1:

It's a shame that this song did not even go Top 10 on the Hot 100. What is wrong with you Americans? :lessons:

#JusticeForFighter

Lol same here. I love Britney but I love 80s music alot.

Thats cool that the Fighter song helped you.

Really? it didnt go top 10? where did it chart?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

#JusticeForFighter

:ban: It’s a bop but an Xtina song as favorite? :sobbing: 

• Haha 2

Everytime by Britney is my second favorite song (first song I cried to :icant2:)

But my all time favorite song is "Sweet Creature" by Harry Styles. I have a lot of issues with my brother & this song is basically what I wish I could say to him. It's a beautiful song & I hope you guys give it a listen :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

#JusticeForFighter

Do you need to be cancelled? :typing:

#IKnowWhyYoureCancelled

• Haha 4

From Britney You Drive Me Crazy, Get Naked (I Got a Plan) And Circus.

From others

- Metamorphosis Hilary Duff

- So Emotional Christina Aguilera

- I Wish Hilary Duff

- Autobiography de Ashlee Simpson

- No Work All Play Hilary Duff

- Don't Stop Moving S club 7

- Keep on Moving/Shake 5IVE

- On The Radio/ All the WHOAH NELLY ALBUM

- Shakira Pies, Donde , Laundry albums complete

i got too much favorite songs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
43 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

From Britney You Drive Me Crazy, Get Naked (I Got a Plan) And Circus.

From others

- Metamorphosis Hilary Duff

- So Emotional Christina Aguilera

- I Wish Hilary Duff

- Autobiography de Ashlee Simpson

- No Work All Play Hilary Duff

- Don't Stop Moving S club 7

- Keep on Moving/Shake 5IVE

- On The Radio/ All the WHOAH NELLY ALBUM

- Shakira Pies, Donde , Laundry albums complete

i got too much favorite songs.

OMG I used to LOVE Hilary Duff when I was a kid especially her Metamorphosis album, its still one of my fave albums to date

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.