Do Kesha and Ashley Tisdale sound similar?

Its True!!!!! This is the Ashley Tisdale Best Songs 4 me

BTW Ashley tisdale make eye contact with me from the stage in her HSM Concert in caracas i was the only one who was standing on the side of the platform of stage.  

min22:10  (The video of course its not mine because its filmed from the back of the stadium)

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

BTW Ashley tisdale make eye contact with me from the stage in her HSM Concert in caracas i was the only one who was standing on the side of the platform of stage.  

min22:10  (The video of course its not mine because its filmed from the back of the stadium)

It's too far, I can't see you. :didilie:

I wanna see a close up. I know you're cute, you had your picture as your avatar before. :howdareyou:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Although its fun, this is only Kesha singing, but this song does bring out the fact that their voices are nearly identical because it sounds like this is Ashley Tisdale singing :orangu:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Is it confirmed though? I’ve always seen mixed reactions, but nothing concrete 

Yeah its a demo, it was supposed to be on the Animal album but they decided to drop it and sold it to some singer whose name I forgot :mhmnod:

Edit: I found it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block