Kim Kardashian is now a billionaire

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ll never be able to fathom how someone like that who is literally talentless has more money than some of these artists who bust their *****  to be where they’re at. And yes Kim busted her *** too in other ways :tiffcackle:

Exactly! And there are the doctors who save lifes! Or engineers that create buildings for us! Teachers that teach new generations! Nurses, radiology technologists who make it possible for doctors! And they all will never make even 1%of what Kim made because of **** movie, stupid reality show, faking body or selling privacy. 

It is not cool at all. And then we are suprised that less and less people read books or choose hard work or education... 

We should value people who bring something productive or ambitious and not a person like Kim who is very bad example for young girls and boys. 

And really after Covid 19 someone can really still think that such a person like Kim deserves this money not doctors, nurses or radiology technologists? 

I would say she and her family only made it cool to be stupid and then we have leaders like Trump Orban Kaczyński or Erdogan. 

Compered to like Germany where still more people are ambitious, read books or have a higher interest than a stupid reality show and Angela Merkel is in power. Or France with a Macron. Or new PM of Finland, she is just in her 30's! She should be example for a young girls same like Angela Merkel. 

Be smart, ambitious and men will listen to you, you can become PM or president and men will not look at you like they look at a meal to make love. 

Because as a feminist myself I feel bad that women instead of going to rule World they are still under control of men's *****es and Kim is just a perfect example. S&x sells... 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Uh, isn’t Kylie being investigated for inflating her numbers to claim she was a billionaire? And we’re supposed to believe Kim is suddenly a billionaire? During a global pandemic? 

viola davis pout GIF by ABC Network

Make it make sense, Kris. 

Exactly my thoughts. 2021 Kim is no longer a billionaire. Hahaha! So dumb

2 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Fortunately her prime is coming to an end. I can't wait for the family to finally disappear.

Yes this is sad. 

The answer is she was already rich when she started, had influential friends, and most important, influential mother with contacts. 

Talented people usually have just their talent, no money, no contacts in the business.

I’m talking about our pop stars who make quality music, visuals, and sell out tours. All of that work has very rarely made them billionaires and Kim did it in a little over a decade for starring in a reality show that for some reason grown *** people are still idolizing? Funny that they tire of artists and other tv shows after a couple of years, but they could watch the Kardashians for decades without batting an eye. They’ve been indoctrinated so badly that they would tune in to watch them take ****s too :clownery: I don’t agree with all of it, but if she were to even have 100 million that still would seem like too much for being a reality tv star regardless of what business ventures she’s had 

I always asked myself if this is necessary... Why would I announced to the world (or anyone) that I have this amount of money?:slowdown:

Good for her, but announce it? Like Forbes putting artists on a list of how much money they did, that's not our business. Mayybe how much they made with a tour, that's different:typing:

I respect her and her hustle but I could care less about her or her family :yaknow:. I used to be a fan of the show until they werent relatable anymore. Most of us aren’t billionaires and made of plastic :tired: Anyway, why do these people brag about how rich they are and put their riches on display? Didn’t they learn from Paris or was that staged? :checkit:

10 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I always asked myself if this is necessary... Why would I announced to the world (or anyone) that I have this amount of money?:slowdown:

Good for hr, but announce it? Like Forbes putting artists on a list of how much money they did, that's not our business. Mayybe how much they made with a tour, that's different:typing:

because'' la plata atrae la plata'' in spanish means ''money attracts money''.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Move over, Kylie Jenner. Kim Kardashian is officially a billionaire. A real one :kyliecry:

Kanye West Tweeted the big news. 

Kind of tone-deaf considering what's going on in the world, but cheers :firega:

kim.jpg.096814ede030d4c63d7036abe7be9084.jpg

Related:

this is the most important news, in all of the most important news that's ever existed. 

giphy.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block