Christina shaded TF out of Queen Britney

OnlyFacts

17 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

Honestly, I do think their allegedly “feud” was more media indulged than anything else in the beginning. The 2000 VMAs shows they did have at least respect for one another by then.

Post Justin break-up seems to be where things went sour. They were supposedly friends and Christina went on tour with Justin whilst he was trashing Brit left and right. Weren’t there rumors they were hooking up or something? seems to have rubbed Brit the wrong way, because her attitude towards Xtina definitely changed after, just listen to her account on their meeting in a Club...

It’s kinda ironic that Justin’s expression was exactly what took away the “wow effect” of Xtina’s big moment in the 03’s VMA while Brit got the world’s press about it (and a feature with Madonna herself no long after) for doing the exact same thing seconds prior. Some would say it’s karma, but oh well 😂😂

The Blender magazine fiasco was the final  nail to the coffin. You can definitely tell homegirl had had it by the way she unusually retaliated, both in her own issue of Blender and the TRL interview (the one she responded about Madonna’s kissing being a gimmick)

Since then, you can count in one hand the times she’s addressed Xtina’s existence. And even so, she was asked, never brought it up herself. I think there’s only so many times someone can actually be belittled and no take it too personal.

That was in mid february, they seemed fine about each other (on the same interview, Britney says Justins name a few times and says they were friends then, she seemed cool about him tbh)

Its worth mentioning that by that point, everyone already knew Christina and Justin would tour together, they announced one month before. After they announced they would tour together, two weeks later Britney went to Justin's bday and even wished him a happy bday in an interview with ET. 

Rumours about Christina and Justin dating began in late 2002 around the same time there were rumours about Britney and Nick Carter, but Justin denied every single time, smt he didnt do every time with Alyssa Milano or even Janet Jackson. Christina was already dating her ex husband then. 

With Justin, I think smt must have happened right after that TRL interview still in february. Britney was seen a couple of times with Fred Durst in mid january and then he said he got enough with her bc she ditched him to go see Justin and then appeared with Colin too. Around that time, there were many rumours about Justin and Britney hooking up and once they asked Justin if he and Britney were together again and he asnwered smt like "r u asking me if Im single? im single". Interesting that he didnt deny the Britney rumours completely and in a direct way. Around that time he was also not shading Britney like he shaded months before. Johnny Wright also said Britney fired him in that same february bc of her split with Justin. 

Then in june, Justin and Christina tour started and Christina talked a few times about how he and Britney should date again and Justin seemed visibly annoyed and pressed in one interview. He was already dating Cameron. And around the same time, Britney started giving interviews finally shading him and she didnt seem that ok with him anymore. She then seemed annoyed about the questions about him. 

With Christina I wonder if their problem started bc Christina tried to kiss her. Britney said she never talked about Justin with Christina even tho Christina claimed in one interview and then she started throwing shade about Christina trying to kiss her. 

One thing I find interesting about this whole mess is that the VMAs happened when Christina was still touring with Justin. She could have given Justin the heads up about Britney kissing Madonna so he wouldnt look pressed/pissed off like he did and became a joke for gp and the media for his reaction :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I wonder if he got mad at Christina for not saying to him about the kiss beforehand. Did he also find out that while Christina was pretending to ship Justney to be back together, she was trying to kiss Britney in clubs? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2020 at 3:11 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Well blame MTV for bringing it up on June 26, 2020 while replaying the biggest TRL moments. Christina should’ve been canceled after this 💩 

Sorry, but back then, we let people speak their minds without the need to “cancel” anyone.

Funny how that was the last decade of actual iconic artists.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

That was in mid february, they seemed fine about each other (on the same interview, Britney says Justins name a few times and says they were friends then, she seemed cool about him tbh)

Its worth mentioning that by that point, everyone already knew Christina and Justin would tour together, they announced one month before. After they announced they would tour together, two weeks later Britney went to Justin's bday and even wished him a happy bday in an interview with ET. 

Rumours about Christina and Justin dating began in late 2002 around the same time there were rumours about Britney and Nick Carter, but Justin denied every single time, smt he didnt do every time with Alyssa Milano or even Janet Jackson. Christina was already dating her ex husband then. 

With Justin, I think smt must have happened right after that TRL interview still in february. Britney was seen a couple of times with Fred Durst in mid january and then he said he got enough with her bc she ditched him to go see Justin and then appeared with Colin too. Around that time, there were many rumours about Justin and Britney hooking up and once they asked Justin if he and Britney were together again and he asnwered smt like "r u asking me if Im single? im single". Interesting that he didnt deny the Britney rumours completely and in a direct way. Around that time he was also not shading Britney like he shaded months before. Johnny Wright also said Britney fired him in that same february bc of her split with Justin. 

Then in june, Justin and Christina tour started and Christina talked a few times about how he and Britney should date again and Justin seemed visibly annoyed and pressed in one interview. He was already dating Cameron. And around the same time, Britney started giving interviews finally shading him and she didnt seem that ok with him anymore. She then seemed annoyed about the questions about him. 

With Christina I wonder if their problem started bc Christina tried to kiss her. Britney said she never talked about Justin with Christina even tho Christina claimed in one interview and then she started throwing shade about Christina trying to kiss her. dam

One thing I find interesting about this whole mess is that the VMAs happened when Christina was still touring with Justin. She could have given Justin the heads up about Britney kissing Madonna so he wouldnt look pressed/pissed off like he did and became a joke for gp and the media for his reaction :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I wonder if he got mad at Christina for not saying to him about the kiss beforehand. Did he also find out that while Christina was pretending to ship Justney to be back together, she was trying to kiss Britney in clubs? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

damn, you really did check your facts; timeline is impecable... Kudos!! hahahaha

nonetheless, it all points to Justin as the center of some of the fuzz between everyone. I guess once a drama queen, always a drama queen...

What seems curious (at least to me) is that Britney'd been the go-to punch bag for a lot of people in the industry for a while by then... But Xtina's comments seemed to be the one who actually got under her skin. Maybe she felt a little too hurt for a (ex) friend making big headlines trashing her or smh. 

I don't think that their problem was the whole kiss attemp... Britney was a good sport by then. Not that I think that she would have gone for it, but she would be teasing and playful about it. She def didn't like hearing about how it was reported as her being lost and that Xtina was "giving her relationship advices". During the interview for CD:UK you can really tell that is only when the girl mentions it that Britney goes full mocking/exposing style. 

Xtina is smart tho. Shipping them back together, whilst touring with one and trying to snoggle the other in clubs... One can only imagine Justin's expression when he found about Xtina's attempjustin timberlake kiss GIF

PS: in the TRL video during the phone call, I don't get as she reaaaaally meaning the "I miss you too" bit. And then Xtina saying "cocktails would be nice"  for their encounter and Carlson dead on saying they would need it HAHAHAHA... some tea behind that?

35 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

damn, you really did check your facts; timeline is impecable... Kudos!! hahahaha

nonetheless, it all points to Justin as the center of some of the fuzz between everyone. I guess once a drama queen, always a drama queen...

What seems curious (at least to me) is that Britney'd been the go-to punch bag for a lot of people in the industry for a while by then... But Xtina's comments seemed to be the one who actually got under her skin. Maybe she felt a little too hurt for a (ex) friend making big headlines trashing her or smh. 

I don't think that their problem was the whole kiss attemp... Britney was a good sport by then. Not that I think that she would have gone for it, but she would be teasing and playful about it. She def didn't like hearing about how it was reported as her being lost and that Xtina was "giving her relationship advices". During the interview for CD:UK you can really tell that is only when the girl mentions it that Britney goes full mocking/exposing style. 

Xtina is smart tho. Shipping them back together, whilst touring with one and trying to snoggle the other in clubs... One can only imagine Justin's expression when he found about Xtina's attempjustin timberlake kiss GIF

PS: in the TRL video during the phone call, I don't get as she reaaaaally meaning the "I miss you too" bit. And then Xtina saying "cocktails would be nice"  for their encounter and Carlson dead on saying they would need it HAHAHAHA... some tea behind that?

Haha I like Christina and I have been following Britney since I was a child/teenager, so I know some things :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Justin is such a drama queen, I think Britney was done with him by early 2003. Its quite interesting that she was still friendly (and maybe even hooking up) with him after the whole cmar video and him talking about their *** life on interviews, so I wonder what happened in early 2003 that finally made her quite annoyed by him. She didnt shade him until mid-late 2003-2004. From what he has said in some interviews and some songs he wrote that seems to be about her, I wonder if she was the one who finally moved on from him completely and didnt want anything to do with him anymore. Her firing Johnny only in february 2003 is really interesting. I wouldnt be surprised if she didnt want to share a manager with Justin anymore bc she was sick of him. Maybe he kept bringing Wade up every change he got to make her feel guilty? That would annoy the hell out of me too. It seems like for a really long time he wasnt able to forgive her. 

Its interesting that the times Britney was more shady were towards Justin and Christina, and itd make sense that she cared more bc he was her ex bf and she was really close to Christina when they were kids. Ure right, she didnt give a damn about Eminem and others talking **** about her. She was quite shady about Avril and Pink, but nothing like she reacted about Christina's comments lol 

Also maybe Britney was already feeling lost by that point? She seemed burned out, she probably felt lonely. 3 months after the vmas Britney married Jason Alexander. Maybe it did strike a nerve on Britney bc she couldnt accept Christina was kinda right and was being shady about that. 

Actually I think that when the CD:UK happened Christina havent call her a lost girl yet. She heard Christina said to the same interviewer that she talked with Britney about Justin and then Britney started being shady haha I think she was surprised with Christina pretending to the media to care about their breakup while she was putting her tongue down Britneys throat lmfao 

I would bet Justin cared about Christina kissing Britney If he heard about, he looked pressed seeing Britney kissing a 45 years old married woman he didnt have any contact whatsoever :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: to the point he HAD to make a joke about it years later while inducting Madonna on the rock and roll hall of fame. imagine Christina that he knew, toured together and pretended she shipped them lmfao 

Lol at the gif u sent, I think its his longtime friend turning his head to check on how much pissed off Justin is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hahaha carson has always been shady, he always made snarky remarks about anything lol I dont know if he meant any drama about them of If itd be too much for the 3 of them to hang out together haha 

Once Justin was asked about smt and Carson knew hed say Britney so he did say for him to say another person like "dont say her name... or Christina's" bc of the rivalry, so he mocked as if Justin would think about Christina too lmfao, that was while he was still with Britney 

Tbh I think Britney seemed cool about her on the TRL interview, maybe the "i miss u too" was kinda fake bc she knew they wouldnt hang out haha but I dont think they already had any drama then tbh, even Christina seemed quite chill. 

I think the worst thing was when Christina was hosting the EMAs and she gave Justin a blow up doll as if it was Britney. That was after the vmas, clearly both were pissed off about Britney, such a low move, pathetic af. 

29 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Haha I like Christina and I have been following Britney since I was a child/teenager, so I know some things :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Justin is such a drama queen, I think Britney was done with him by early 2003. Its quite interesting that she was still friendly (and maybe even hooking up) with him after the whole cmar video and him talking about their *** life on interviews, so I wonder what happened in early 2003 that finally made her quite annoyed by him. She didnt shade him until mid-late 2003-2004. From what he has said in some interviews and some songs he wrote that seems to be about her, I wonder if she was the one who finally moved on from him completely and didnt want anything to do with him anymore. Her firing Johnny only in february 2003 is really interesting. I wouldnt be surprised if she didnt want to share a manager with Justin anymore bc she was sick of him. Maybe he kept bringing Wade up every change he got to make her feel guilty? That would annoy the hell out of me too. It seems like for a really long time he wasnt able to forgive her. 

Its interesting that the times Britney was more shady were towards Justin and Christina, and itd make sense that she cared more bc he was her ex bf and she was really close to Christina when they were kids. Ure right, she didnt give a damn about Eminem and others talking **** about her. She was quite shady about Avril and Pink, but nothing like she reacted about Christina's comments lol 

Also maybe Britney was already feeling lost by that point? She seemed burned out, she probably felt lonely. 3 months after the vmas Britney married Jason Alexander. Maybe it did strike a nerve on Britney bc she couldnt accept Christina was kinda right and was being shady about that. 

Actually I think that when the CD:UK happened Christina havent call her a lost girl yet. She heard Christina said to the same interviewer that she talked with Britney about Justin and then Britney started being shady haha I think she was surprised with Christina pretending to the media to care about their breakup while she was putting her tongue down Britneys throat lmfao 

I would bet Justin cared about Christina kissing Britney If he heard about, he looked pressed seeing Britney kissing a 45 years old married woman he didnt have any contact whatsoever :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: to the point he HAD to make a joke about it years later while inducting Madonna on the rock and roll hall of fame. imagine Christina that he knew, toured together and pretended she shipped them lmfao 

Lol at the gif u sent, I think its his longtime friend turning his head to check on how much pissed off Justin is :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hahaha carson has always been shady, he always made snarky remarks about anything lol I dont know if he meant any drama about them of If itd be too much for the 3 of them to hang out together haha 

Once Justin was asked about smt and Carson knew hed say Britney so he did say for him to say another person like "dont say her name... or Christina's" bc of the rivalry, so he mocked as if Justin would think about Christina too lmfao, that was while he was still with Britney 

Tbh I think Britney seemed cool about her on the TRL interview, maybe the "i miss u too" was kinda fake bc she knew they wouldnt hang out haha but I dont think they already had any drama then tbh, even Christina seemed quite chill. 

I think the worst thing was when Christina was hosting the EMAs and she gave Justin a blow up doll as if it was Britney. That was after the vmas, clearly both were pissed off about Britney, such a low move, pathetic af. 

dead on! hahaha
It feels to me like Britney was putting up with Justin post-break because she was hanging to the infatuation she once had towards him. Maybe a little guilt, if the rumors of her being unfaithful are true. It's clear that once she started partying and getting to know new guys (and better Ds), she payed him dust and moved on. And he really got pressed over it... again.
The Johnny firing episode must be about him being her manager and still allowing Justin to use her name and image for promotion (while trashing her). There's only too many backstabs one can take haha.
I'm sure she was stubborn about the "being lost" thing. Her life choices barely lead you to believe she had a full grasp of to handle things (no judging, tho, just pointing it out). But being called out as such really must felt like salt to injury.

But she really lost her cool regarding Justin/Xtina around then. I don't remember her being shady about anyone else the way she once were about them. Something else must've happened behind the curtains, because she def changed her attitude towards both...

The blowup doll was a cheap shot. Uncalled for and really distasteful. After it, she never mentioned Xtina again (apart from the time she was asked about her during the Xfactor days) and for a decade her only mention of Justin was as "Pus**fied" hahahaha

57 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

dead on! hahaha
It feels to me like Britney was putting up with Justin post-break because she was hanging to the infatuation she once had towards him. Maybe a little guilt, if the rumors of her being unfaithful are true. It's clear that once she started partying and getting to know new guys (and better Ds), she payed him dust and moved on. And he really got pressed over it... again.
The Johnny firing episode must be about him being her manager and still allowing Justin to use her name and image for promotion (while trashing her). There's only too many backstabs one can take haha.
I'm sure she was stubborn about the "being lost" thing. Her life choices barely lead you to believe she had a full grasp of to handle things (no judging, tho, just pointing it out). But being called out as such really must felt like salt to injury.

But she really lost her cool regarding Justin/Xtina around then. I don't remember her being shady about anyone else the way she once were about them. Something else must've happened behind the curtains, because she def changed her attitude towards both...

The blowup doll was a cheap shot. Uncalled for and really distasteful. After it, she never mentioned Xtina again (apart from the time she was asked about her during the Xfactor days) and for a decade her only mention of Justin was as "Pus**fied" hahahaha

Lynne said Britney was hurt for like two years after their split, so that would match when she finally met Kevin, also the last time she shaded Justin. I think Britney was angry for a while about the whole thing that happened with him, maybe blaming herself and maybe really disappointed by the way he handled things about her. He acted like a petty bitter pressed immature vengeful boy. I believe the Wade thing bc of many things, including the fact Britney didnt deny when she was asked about.  

I dont know why she went to his party in early 2003, maybe she was trying to be his friend, maybe they were hooking up or maybe she forgave him by that point and he was trying to do the same. He wasnt talking about their *** life anymore, was being more nice saying she was a great person and that he might never got over her on interviews.  But I still think its weird how she was still ok with him after the cmar video, the radio and Barbara walters interviews. These were all in late 2002. So why would she only fire Johnny months after these things already happened and when Justin was being more lowkey about them at that point? I think smt must have happened between Justin and Britney in early 2003 bc by mid-late 2003 he was again shady and hella immature about her and she finally began shading him too. Johnny kinda seemed more closer to Justin, he talked more than once how hurt Justin was, yada yada. Before and after Britney firing him. The worst thing about all the **** Justin did was that she could have said no to the cmar video and didnt bc she didnt want to meddle in his work. If I was Britney and was fed up with Justin, I wouldnt want to share a manager with my ex either. Imagine him talking about Britney to Justin lmfao that would never work out. Too bad he was a better manager than Larry and she knew it. Theres an interview she praises him and then shades Larry asking him what the hell does he do :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But yeah, If Britney was really the one who decided to try move on from him for good, that would make Justin even more pressed about her. Its clear he was pressed about her for many years. She mentioned him a couple of times after 2004, but the last time she talked about their relationship was in 2008. Him on the other hand talked until 2018 :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: and on the other times she talked about him, was more about his music as if she never even dated him calling him Justin Timberlake :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Justin talked about her saying only Britney tho lol 

That EMAS thing was horrible, but Justin did many other horrible things ever since like calling her a *****, talking about having *** with her again in 2009 on that snl skit. When she was pregnant, he even said If he had to write an article about her hed have to say every little dirty thing about her. 

Like Britney said on FTR, she just kept moving, she just worked and partied. I think she tried to numb the pain and forget about Justin, but she should have faced the problems, do therapy, whatever. Too bad Britney never really got support and good advices from that ****ed up family and trashy team. I wonder if Christina really tried to bond with her bc she could see Britney wasnt that ok deep down but Britney was aloof and that kinda pissed Christina off. So sad Britney didnt have anyone in her life to see she was already burned out and needed time, space and help. Britney was probably in denial about Christina's remarks and I understand her tbh. 

Tbh both Christina and Justin provoked Britney many times until she started to retaliate. Justin began with his bs in like mid 2002  or so (even If he stopped for a while), Britney only started shading him like in mid-late 2003 and she only shaded him like 3 times or so about the cmar video, about him *****ing about her and being back and forth, and about his reaction to the kiss. Justin on the other hand, shaded her non stop for years. She still took the higher road and I think she only shaded him bc he did so many times before and got too personal. Christina the same thing, she started saying Britney wasnt a real artist and whatnot and Britney was still cool in the beginning (like on the trl she says "didnt she kiss her too?"), and she still tried to be only sarcastic on the CD:UK, but on that Blender interview she seemed quite pissed off rightfully so. I bet she heard about the blowup doll too. 

Britney kinda called Pink a hypocrite for talking **** about her and then sending her flowers lmfao, but ure right she never shaded anyone like she shaded Justin and Christina, but again, both have asked for, even more Justin who seemed obsessed with her. 

Christina stopped shading her in 2004 I think and I think they were ok for a while after that. Britney sent her a wedding gift in 2005 and she sent Britney a baby basket when Preston was born too, theres an interview that Christina talks about this. I wish they could be friends today, I think itd be good for Britney. Christina changed so much and she seems quite nice about Britney for a while now. Too bad Britney can only hang out with that creepy "friend" of hers. 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Lynne said Britney was hurt for like two years after their split, so that would match when she finally met Kevin, also the last time she shaded Justin. I think Britney was angry for a while about the whole thing that happened with him, maybe blaming herself and maybe really disappointed by the way he handled things about her. He acted like a petty bitter pressed immature vengeful boy. I believe the Wade thing bc of many things, including the fact Britney didnt deny when she was asked about.  

I dont know why she went to his party in early 2003, maybe she was trying to be his friend, maybe they were hooking up or maybe she forgave him by that point and he was trying to do the same. He wasnt talking about their *** life anymore, was being more nice saying she was a great person and that he might never got over her on interviews.  But I still think its weird how she was still ok with him after the cmar video, the radio and Barbara walters interviews. These were all in late 2002. So why would she only fire Johnny months after these things already happened and when Justin was being more lowkey about them at that point? I think smt must have happened between Justin and Britney in early 2003 bc by mid-late 2003 he was again shady and hella immature about her and she finally began shading him too. Johnny kinda seemed more closer to Justin, he talked more than once how hurt Justin was, yada yada. Before and after Britney firing him. The worst thing about all the **** Justin did was that she could have said no to the cmar video and didnt bc she didnt want to meddle in his work. If I was Britney and was fed up with Justin, I wouldnt want to share a manager with my ex either. Imagine him talking about Britney to Justin lmfao that would never work out. Too bad he was a better manager than Larry and she knew it. Theres an interview she praises him and then shades Larry asking him what the hell does he do :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But yeah, If Britney was really the one who decided to try move on from him for good, that would make Justin even more pressed about her. Its clear he was pressed about her for many years. She mentioned him a couple of times after 2004, but the last time she talked about their relationship was in 2008. Him on the other hand talked until 2018 :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: and on the other times she talked about him, was more about his music as if she never even dated him calling him Justin Timberlake :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Justin talked about her saying only Britney tho lol 

That EMAS thing was horrible, but Justin did many other horrible things ever since like calling her a *****, talking about having *** with her again in 2009 on that snl skit. When she was pregnant, he even said If he had to write an article about her hed have to say every little dirty thing about her. 

Like Britney said on FTR, she just kept moving, she just worked and partied. I think she tried to numb the pain and forget about Justin, but she should have faced the problems, do therapy, whatever. Too bad Britney never really got support and good advices from that ****ed up family and trashy team. I wonder if Christina really tried to bond with her bc she could see Britney wasnt that ok deep down but Britney was aloof and that kinda pissed Christina off. So sad Britney didnt have anyone in her life to see she was already burned out and needed time, space and help. Britney was probably in denial about Christina's remarks and I understand her tbh. 

Tbh both Christina and Justin provoked Britney many times until she started to retaliate. Justin began with his bs in like mid 2002  or so (even If he stopped for a while), Britney only started shading him like in mid-late 2003 and she only shaded him like 3 times or so about the cmar video, about him *****ing about her and being back and forth, and about his reaction to the kiss. Justin on the other hand, shaded her non stop for years. She still took the higher road and I think she only shaded him bc he did so many times before and got too personal. Christina the same thing, she started saying Britney wasnt a real artist and whatnot and Britney was still cool in the beginning (like on the trl she says "didnt she kiss her too?"), and she still tried to be only sarcastic on the CD:UK, but on that Blender interview she seemed quite pissed off rightfully so. I bet she heard about the blowup doll too. 

Britney kinda called Pink a hypocrite for talking **** about her and then sending her flowers lmfao, but ure right she never shaded anyone like she shaded Justin and Christina, but again, both have asked for, even more Justin who seemed obsessed with her. 

Christina stopped shading her in 2004 I think and I think they were ok for a while after that. Britney sent her a wedding gift in 2005 and she sent Britney a baby basket when Preston was born too, theres an interview that Christina talks about this. I wish they could be friends today, I think itd be good for Britney. Christina changed so much and she seems quite nice about Britney for a while now. Too bad Britney can only hang out with that creepy "friend" of hers. 

yeah, something fishy went down in early 03, because Brit's attitute towards them really changed. But Justin had it coming, and it was long overdue, tbh haha. She probably got to hook up with new people without feeling guilty about what she once felt for him, and there you go: she finally realized what an *** he actually was. 

Her name has had permanent residency in his thoughts for the last 2 decades, we all know that. But when she married, it seemed as he decided to tone it down a notch for a while. We have the "What goes around, comes around" which didn't directly address her, though we all speculate from the lyrics, but he didn't go out of his way to shade her. Then, by '08 she goes back to working with Wade and the next couple of years he's extremely petty once again...

From an outsider POV, it all looks that she was infatuated with Justin, as some sort of puppy love. The media scrutiny of the break-up looks like it had more affect on her than the "feeling" itself. She moved on really well, proven by what you said: she's mentioned him as an artist (Justin Timberlake), there's barely ever any remembrance of their time as a couple. She mentioned him being her first kiss, but there's no swooning over it, it's like she's just telling some sort of trivia of her life. He's the one who looked as the one holding the grudge for ages... but then all it took was her mentioning to be open to a collaboration with him and he lights up like a x-mas tree... Go figure...

Pink's part in all this is the most comical one, given that she sent her flowers (as an apology, I guess) and Britney ended up being allergic to the flowers hahaha... Message didn't get through as expected lol. I find Pink and Avril having the same problem towards Britney: none of them wanted to admit that they eagered to be as big "popstars" as Britney were because being a pop girl was being a manufactured product, but eventually their true colors came out and they went on to make pop music just the same (and their attitudes towards Britney and Xtina changed around the same time).

Out of all, Xtina and Brit's relationship must be one hard to mend at this point. They're complete strangers to one another and it would take a good amount of working and apologizing for all the went down back in the day, whatever it was. Not saying it's impossible, but given Britney's current situation (#FreeBritney btw), it would be hard. Xtina seems completely up to it, though, which is great. I think it would be great for Britney to reconnect with good old friends (Xtina, Ryan Gosling, Kate Hudson, etc) from the industry that trully understand how it is to live such a life. 

Archived