Christina shaded TF out of Queen Britney

OnlyFacts

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

I dont remember her ever saying this! Did she have black hair? I want to see the vid

She totally did and sis took another jab regarding their Legendary performance with the 👑 of pop Madonna. She made a reference to Britney lip syncing and blah blah...its like girl stfu and let it be Iconic :jeanluc:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't wanna judge anybody i mean, both are guilty, both are contribute it to this. 

Britney also got an interview in 2003 at CD:UK in the at 6:24 the xtina interview also she says christina be stucking with her and also tryes to kiss her, and how britney answer says a lot. (Also this kind of questions do not be asked, her team in that time don't protected her good and she also didn't wanted to find orientation or intelligent tact for those things)

this was 20 years ago so move on

This breathe on me on that interview is amazing

2 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

i don't wanna judge anybody i mean, both are guilty, both are contribute it to this. 

Britney also got an interview  in the uk almost saying that xtina is annoying,  (Also this kind of questions do not be asked, her team in that time don't protected her good and she also wanted to find orientation or intelligent tact for those things)

at 6:24 the xtina interview also she says christina be stucking with her and also tryes to kiss her, and how britney answer says a lot. 

this was 20 years ago

Stop. Britney didn’t shade Xtina in this video or in any Interview.

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Stop. Britney didn’t shade Xtina in this video or in any Interview.

how britney answers when the interviewer tells about xtina giving advices to britney, britney laughs and says she don't remember that 

how i say it clearly, This was almost 20 years ago, so let go

6 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Britney also got an interview  in the uk almost saying that xtina is annoying,  (Also this kind of questions do not be asked, her team in that time don't protected her good and she also wanted to find orientation or intelligent tact for those things)

at 6:24 the xtina interview also she says christina be stucking with her and also tryes to kiss her, and how britney answer says a lot. 

this was 20 years ago so move on

This breathe on me on that interview is amazing

I’ve never seen this performance of BOM! Ugh! So good! I wish she’d make a video...for the 20th anniversary of ITZ 

2 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

how britney answers when the interviewer tells about xtina giving advices to britney, britney laughs and says she don't remember that 

how i say it clearly, This was almost 20 years ago, so let go

Um, that wasn’t shade. What Xtina said about Britney was shade. 

Just now, Stefani said:

The fact that we're using almost 20 year old receipts to reignite a stan war. :cackling:

I mean yeah we get it Xtina can be a *****. What else is there to talk about?

Once again, a stan war requires both artists to have fans

:jl:

I clearly stated in the article that I posted this because MTV aired it today on their flashback Friday and I had never seen it

:jl:

Anything else you’d like to address on this thread?

• 5 months later...

Archived