Christina shaded TF out of Queen Britney

OnlyFacts

So today, MTV showed the craziest TRL moments, and it included a clip of the host asking Xtina about her shading Britney in blender magazine. I had never heard this before, but the quote is:

“Well, I feel I’ve grown a lot this year, and we did used to be friends once, after all. She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance. But who knows? maybe I’m not the right person to offer it. We’re very different people, aren’t we? In our world, there are different types of entertainers. You have your artists and you have your regular performers. I’m an artist, and, well…”

Christina Aguilera aka the FLOP OF POP should’ve been cancelled immediately following this. And to think I just made a thread a couple of weeks ago saying they need to collaborate.

Heres the full article if you want to read it. She also says Britney refused to kiss her (yeah, in 2002/2003 Xtina was pretty raunchy, had nasty unwashed hair, pencil thin eyebrows, was touring with Justin Timberlake, and was hooking up with Carson Daly, etc. so I’m glad Britney didn’t kiss her)

https://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2003/xtina-on-madonna-britney-and-the-kiss-in-blender-magazine/

:flop:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

So today, MTV showed the craziest TRL moments, and it included a clip of the host asking Xtina about her shading Britney in blender magazine. I had never heard this before, but the quote is:

“Well, I feel I’ve grown a lot this year, and we did used to be friends once, after all. She seems to me like a lost little girl, someone who desperately needs guidance. But who knows? maybe I’m not the right person to offer it. We’re very different people, aren’t we? In our world, there are different types of entertainers. You have your artists and you have your regular performers. I’m an artist, and, well…”

Christina Aguilera aka the FLOP OF POP should’ve been cancelled immediately following this. And to think I just made a thread a couple of weeks ago saying they need to collaborate.

Heres the full article if you want to read it. She also says Britney refused to kiss her (yeah, in 2002/2003 Xtina was pretty raunchy, had nasty unwashed hair, pencil thin eyebrows, was touring with Justin Timberlake, and was hooking up with Carson Daly, etc. so I’m glad Britney didn’t kiss her)

https://www.madonnatribe.com/decade/2003/xtina-on-madonna-britney-and-the-kiss-in-blender-magazine/

:flop:

I watched this live LOL

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I watched this live LOL

I loved TRL back in the day, but don’t remember this moment. Christina has always had such a nasty personality. The second I saw them air this, I came directly to exhale. I am currently removing the three songs of xtinas I did stream. I will no longer support her nasty ways

gross regina hall GIF

Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

Well this was the stripped era, where Xtina hated anybody that was cookie cutter bullish. Plus at that time The Britney hate train began thx To pink and avril who started the Anti Britney trend of pop stars. 

No excuse for Xtina being this nasty. Britney should’ve let her have it...but karma came back around. Only one person is referred to as the Flop of Pop:

pick me christina aguilera GIF

Class, where is the flop of pop? :well:

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

This is around the time I started to dislike Christina (as a person) but still enjoy her music:tina:. She got catty and displayed diva behavior. Even P!nk said she was a C-word:chrissy: and P!nk seems HELLA chill. Now X-Tina is begging for a collab with Britney:blol:

Pink said Christina tried to punch her in the face in a club 

Xtina has always had such a nasty personality. Now she’s known as the Flop of Pop

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Pink said Christina tried to lunch her in the face in a club 

Xtina has always had such a nasty personality. Now she’s known as the Flop of Pop

Whats funny is...i remember buying Britneys Blender magazine at the airport then seeing Christinas come out a few months later...i feel christina hated that she never got the ‘Princess of Pop’ title and resented Britney for that.

On another note...Christina was demanding on Lady Marmalade. She was rude to P!nk and even went a step further by working with P!nks go to writer Linda Perry after being influenced by Mizunderstood. Stripped is a phenomenal album though :mhm:

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Honestly, the comparisons between the two are Xtina's fault. If she sees herself as such an artist with such vocal talent, then why does she insist on trying to be a main pop girl? Just go sing some Etta James-esque songs and wail your heart out at a blues club and leave the pop to the popstars :thelook:

This!!

11 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I loved TRL back in the day, but don’t remember this moment. Christina has always had such a nasty personality. The second I saw them air this, I came directly to exhale. I am currently removing the three songs of xtinas I did stream. I will no longer support her nasty ways

gross regina hall GIF

OMG - I ran off the school bus to catch TRL every day!  Lol.  

Archived