How is everyone doing during this crazy Quarantine life we have been living? I have been pretty good today, but some days I have had incredibly bad anxiety. Cold sweats, being simultaneously too hot and too cold. My mind would run wild and sabotage my sleep. I’ve never wanted to consider medication out of fear of addiction, which is something I have battled in the past. It got so bad though that I was about to check myself in somewhere. The only thing I found solace in was THC/CBD Tincture. It’s not to get high off of, but without it I literally start shaking because my nerves are basically shot. And the scary thing is, absolutely nothing is “wrong”, I’m safe, I have a place to live, some money saved in the bank, bills paid, food, entertainment (Netflix, Hulu etc), but I would literally start going crazy almost daily for about a month until very recently when I started taking Tincture. People say it’s the planets moving into retrograde. People say it’s because I’m a ️ cancer and I’m highly emotional. Some say it’s coming into my “powers” of being an empath, especially with everything going on in the world it’s like.... overload. I just wanted to check in with you all, I hope nobody is feeling how I can get to feeling lately, but if you are I hope you find SOME kind of comfort from knowing you aren’t alone. ❤️

I have been watching Haters back Off with Miranda Sings on Netflix. Absolutely ridiculous, but ridiculously funny. It definitely helped pull me out of a funk if you need something light and funny to watch. The opening scenes should be enough to put a smile on your face. I’ve started to crochet again, something simple to quickly occupy my mind. Headphones really help a lot! They fill your head with sound, which can drown out a lot of the negativity your brain might be trying to throw at you, a couple of my favorite podcasts are What’s The T with Rupaul and Michelle Visage. Over 200 episodes, great witty banter, great guests, great advice. Another is Boulet Brothers Creatures of the Night, Drag, Filth, Horror, Glamour.... the fabulous Swanthula and Dracmorda Boulet bring true horror stories from our history, movie reviews and fun guests, it’s a new one, so there are only a few episodes so far, but its something you can keep up with from the start!

What are you doing to stay sane? Any advice for me? Do you need any advice? Let’s all work on being more kind to one another, that’s something the world is lacking. 

season 11 everybody say love GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eat properly. Get 8 hours of sleep. Be happy. Repeat.

If you're happy, you're unbothered. When you're miserable, you act out. So stay happy. :barbie:

I'm gonna go out tomorrow for the first time since March :omg: cause i'm running out on supplies. I'm scared and lowkey excited to see the world again. :yesokay: I hope i'm able to get all the stuff I need to buy so i'll be good for another 3 months or whatever - just in case we go full zombie apocalypse. :eheeek: Also excited to meet with my girl friends again and then i'm gonna visit my Mom. :makeitrain:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Super Mods

I've been basically at my house watching tv, youtube and Netflix.

I also have been having zoom meetings with people I go to a social group with and also having therapy sessions, 

which actually DO help me from the trauma I've dealt with for the past 5-6 years from a breakup, abuse and even the death of my grandpa

(who was more of my father figure than my actual dad)

Anyways, 

I've only been out just to get groceries and necessities.

However they did open up a hair salon and eyebrow place, so I was able to get my eyebrows done and my hair.

So that was good.

I just miss the way life used to be.

I miss going to school, hanging out with a friend, going to the movies and just social interaction in general.

Its a necessity that we're unfortunately unable to fulfill right now, which sucks!
I hope this blows over soon cause im SICK of it! :wontcry:

• 8 months later...

Mental health has taken quite a hit lately, especially since the quarantine began. It seems to me that many people have been trapped in mental health, and this event has had a good effect on their condition. My health also suffered last year, and this motivated me to find a cure for this problem. As this cure, I found https://weedsmart.net/product-category/*********-flowers/indica/ This product has helped me with some of my problems, so I suggest you try it too. If you're still interested, using indica will make you feel better

Archived