What are your Top 3 favorite Lady Gaga songs?

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, Yasux33x said:

This is so hard to just pic 3.......

1) Marry The Night

2) Dance In The Dark

3) 911 and or Sine From Above

Yes it is so hard to pick only three, Gaga has so many amazing songs. I absolutely love all of Born This Way so many songs could have been singles but Marry The Night is so powerful I still love that song like it just came out yesterday.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1. Telephone - I don’t think Gaga can ever top this song for me personally. It’s just perfect. That chorus gives me life. 

2. Bad Romance- it’s just iconic AF and so fun to sing. 

3. Always Remember Us This Way- I love ballad Gaga, and I just think this is such a perfect love ballad. The A Star Is Born soundtrack is underrated. 

honorable mentions: Rain On Me (with more time this may end up in my top 3), Schiebe, Speechless, I’ll never Love Again, Poker Face. 

• Love 1

my number one of all the time Is monster :crying1:

It was difficult for me to choose the rest of the songs that i love from gaga 

all equal for me 

But for now :
1- monster 

2- so happy I could die

3- dance in the dark

- honorable mentions

heavy metal lover , speechless , teeth 
Paper gangsta , government hooker , gypsy , mary jane holland , Starstruck  , enigma , sine from above 

(unreleased tracks)

no way

nothing on but the radio 

:shameless:

• Love 1
  • 7 months later...

Honestly, my top 3 Gaga songs change from time to time. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

However, my current top 3 would be...

Rain On Me - It's literally a masterpiece. This song has gotten me through tough times... literally. I know that whatever life has to bring me, I can face it knowing that life can throw whatever it wants at me, and I'll get through it. It's my escape song like Telephone is to @Roxxy

Dance in the Dark - This is an amazing song. When TFM first came out, I would be singing this all the time along with Bad Romance back in middle school, and people thought I was gay back then. Little did they know... :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Poker Face - This has been one of my top 3 ever since it first came out. It was, and still is everything to me. It's like an earworm once you start to listen to it. I can't get enough of it

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Paolo94 said:

Paparazzi was how she got my attention first.

The Edge of Glory is immortal and untouchable (sorry Cher).

You and I was such an unexpected but beautiful chapter of her career.

Bonus: the Sound of Music medley at the Oscars, that was A MOMENT.

Those songs, including the Sound of Music medley, are spectacular. The Edge of Glory happens to be in my top 5 favorite Gaga songs

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block