What are your Top 3 favorite Lady Gaga songs?

• Content Curators
23 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Why is this so hard? :wontcry:

In no particular order: 

Venus         
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich  
Heavy Metal Lover 

I’m not satisfied with my answer because the top 3 is such a contested podium :yasqueen:

You like Venus too :yasqueen: 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It baffles me when people often don’t choose singles because they’re singles. SOMETIMES they’re the best tracks off the albums but this whole “I’m too edgy to pick singles” I just don’t understand :haha:

Anyways mine are: Alejandro, LoveGame, & Applause. Just Dance & LoveGame switch spots all the time though. Rain on Me will find a spot in the top 3 I’m foreseeing it :mattafact:

Are you shading me cause I only picked one single ? :ohwut:

I love Alejandro I was telling Roxxy how much I appreciate the fact that they made it sound very Latin, it reminds me of electro cumbia.

• Haha 2

1. Speechless

and i was so upset she did not release this as a single. :tear: but a great song nonetheless

2. Hair

my anthem during my senior year in college :crying1: (yes i am that old :meltdown:

3. Monster

ugh i used to sing this and Poker Face a lot in Rockband

k4QtENE.gif

i basically like all of her singles pre-Joanne era (except for the duets with Tony), and i'm an occasional Little Monster. i went after the ****smokers when they dissed Perfect Delusion (which is indeed a bad song) but their opinion isn't warranted especially when the guy who excuses himself as a vocalist doesn't have big vocal moments himself that even autotune fails to save (cue: VMA 2016) :flawlessbye:

btw, Gaga follows me on twitter but Britney doesn't :pieceofwhat:

I thought this would be easy but upon further thinking...:imacat:

-Just Dance because it always makes me think of one of my best friends and how special she is to me; where we were when the song came out and where we are now.  Our friendship has evolved but whenever I hear the song it makes me feel like I am in my mid 20’s and sippin’ on vodka waters with lemon with her.music video disco ball GIF by Lady Gaga
-Bad Romance because, well, just because.bored bad romance GIF by Lady Gaga

-I thought I was going to say Applause but then I forgot how much I actually like Gypsy.  Plus, the lyrics really just resonate with me. 

“I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight...”lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

-I also love Yoü and I but the aforementioned are more bops. :groovin:

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If the boot fits Eartha :lessons: you love her best track, but not enough to pick it as a top 3 :haha:

It's in my top 5 :howdareyou: 

Maybe I should extend this to top 5 picks :yaknow: Gaga is so hard she has so many great songs :fakecry:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I thought this would be easy but upon further thinking...:imacat:

-Just Dance because it always makes me think of one of my best friends and how special she is to me; where we were when the song came out and where we are now.  Our friendship has evolved but whenever I hear the song it makes me feel like I am in my mid 20’s and sippin’ on vodka waters with lemon with her.music video disco ball GIF by Lady Gaga
-Bad Romance because, well, just because.bored bad romance GIF by Lady Gaga

-I thought I was going to say Applause but then I forgot how much I actually like Gypsy.  Plus, the lyrics really just resonate with me. 

“I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight...”lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

-I also love Yoü and I but the aforementioned are more bops. :groovin:

Lady Gaga's music truly does hold some great memories for us. 

I still have the heartbeat headphones she wore on the Bad Romance video.

Yes that line on Gypsy really does touch the soul. I cant listen to it without getting a little emotional. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block