What are your Top 3 favorite Lady Gaga songs?

• Curators
23 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Why is this so hard? :wontcry:

In no particular order: 

Venus         
Beautiful, Dirty, Rich  
Heavy Metal Lover 

I’m not satisfied with my answer because the top 3 is such a contested podium :yasqueen:

You like Venus too :yasqueen: 

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

I feel like her singles are mostly a given so Im going to avoid them and pick tracks that weren’t. 

1. Dance in the dark 

2. Heavy Metal Lover

3. Replay

Honorable mentions:

1. Brown eyes

2. Government Hooker

3. Sexxx Dreams

• Curators
28 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It baffles me when people often don’t choose singles because they’re singles. SOMETIMES they’re the best tracks off the albums but this whole “I’m too edgy to pick singles” I just don’t understand :haha:

Anyways mine are: Alejandro, LoveGame, & Applause. Just Dance & LoveGame switch spots all the time though. Rain on Me will find a spot in the top 3 I’m foreseeing it :mattafact:

Are you shading me cause I only picked one single ? :ohwut:

I love Alejandro I was telling Roxxy how much I appreciate the fact that they made it sound very Latin, it reminds me of electro cumbia.

• Haha 2

1. Speechless

and i was so upset she did not release this as a single. :tear: but a great song nonetheless

2. Hair

my anthem during my senior year in college :crying1: (yes i am that old :meltdown:

3. Monster

ugh i used to sing this and Poker Face a lot in Rockband

k4QtENE.gif

i basically like all of her singles pre-Joanne era (except for the duets with Tony), and i'm an occasional Little Monster. i went after the ****smokers when they dissed Perfect Delusion (which is indeed a bad song) but their opinion isn't warranted especially when the guy who excuses himself as a vocalist doesn't have big vocal moments himself that even autotune fails to save (cue: VMA 2016) :flawlessbye:

btw, Gaga follows me on twitter but Britney doesn't :pieceofwhat:

I thought this would be easy but upon further thinking...:imacat:

-Just Dance because it always makes me think of one of my best friends and how special she is to me; where we were when the song came out and where we are now.  Our friendship has evolved but whenever I hear the song it makes me feel like I am in my mid 20’s and sippin’ on vodka waters with lemon with her.music video disco ball GIF by Lady Gaga
-Bad Romance because, well, just because.bored bad romance GIF by Lady Gaga

-I thought I was going to say Applause but then I forgot how much I actually like Gypsy.  Plus, the lyrics really just resonate with me. 

“I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight...”lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

-I also love Yoü and I but the aforementioned are more bops. :groovin:

• Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Are you shading me cause I only picked one single ? :ohwut:

I love Alejandro I was telling Roxxy how much I appreciate the fact that they made it sound very Latin, it reminds me of electro cumbia.

If the boot fits Eartha :lessons: you love her best track, but not enough to pick it as a top 3 :haha:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Curators
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If the boot fits Eartha :lessons: you love her best track, but not enough to pick it as a top 3 :haha:

It's in my top 5 :howdareyou: 

Maybe I should extend this to top 5 picks :yaknow: Gaga is so hard she has so many great songs :fakecry:

• Haha 2

• Curators
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I thought this would be easy but upon further thinking...:imacat:

-Just Dance because it always makes me think of one of my best friends and how special she is to me; where we were when the song came out and where we are now.  Our friendship has evolved but whenever I hear the song it makes me feel like I am in my mid 20’s and sippin’ on vodka waters with lemon with her.music video disco ball GIF by Lady Gaga
-Bad Romance because, well, just because.bored bad romance GIF by Lady Gaga

-I thought I was going to say Applause but then I forgot how much I actually like Gypsy.  Plus, the lyrics really just resonate with me. 

“I don't wanna be alone forever
But I can be tonight...”lady gaga television GIF by Saturday Night Live

-I also love Yoü and I but the aforementioned are more bops. :groovin:

Lady Gaga's music truly does hold some great memories for us. 

I still have the heartbeat headphones she wore on the Bad Romance video.

Yes that line on Gypsy really does touch the soul. I cant listen to it without getting a little emotional. 

• Love 1