Winona Ryder recalls Mel Gibson's homophobic & anti-semitic remarks

• Leader

winona-mel.jpg.b918adfa7592e6e57a7cb699a58d3754.jpg

Actress Winona Ryder, whom cancel culture attacked because she shop-lifted, revealed Mel Gibson said some pretty awful things in front of her face. 

Opening up about being turned down because she looked "too Jewish," Ryder recanted a story once where Mel Gibson showed his true colors.

“We were at a crowded party with one of my good friends, and Mel Gibson was smoking a cigar, and we’re all talking and he said to my friend, who’s gay, ‘Oh wait, am I gonna get AIDS?’ And then something came up about Jews, and he said, ‘You’re not an oven dodger, are you?'”

He's trash WBK. Thoughts? 

Didn't everybody know that he's been in Hollywood way over his time and yeah, like previous posters have stated, that he's both an alcoholic and racist is no news. 

Winona, no matter what her personal issues have been/are has always been a great actress and have been in some amazing movies. Edward Scissorhands (with Nick Carter in the beginning!), Little Women etc.  

4 hours ago, GMFlop said:

Thread like this makes you wonder why cancel culture exist... 

Being an actor, director, singer, or someone from entertainment does not make you immune ... it has always seemed a mistake to me that people who are dedicated to this industry have this privilege.
Winona already had a misogynistic and disgusting episode with Gary Oldman.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block