4 - Slumber Party

Overall rate: 8.605

slumber-party-.gif?resize=500,281&ssl=1

Lowest rate: 5/10

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments:

- I'm so glad we got an ounce of promo of Glory through this music video

- that's not a single...

- the feature is pointless but doesn't ruin the song. It's ****, somehow mature sounding despite the name. It's a sleek bop that has aged well IMO.

- I liked it better without Tinasha in it

- Fantastic music video

- I love this song, I always seem to sing and dance to this when I'm drunk. I love the moody, deducting feeling of this song and I feel like the song has a beginning middle and an end.

- The reggae vibes, the vocals, the video, the production, the chorus, the verses. It's all just SO good.

- By far one one of the best this album has to offer. I don't think having Tinashe added anything new and the song didn't need a feature to do well as a single. Having said that, I'm glad she got to collaborate with Britney as I know she is a big fan of hers and vocally she sounds good on the song. The video is so good too and Britney looked gorgeous. The song deserved to chart much higher than it did.

- Made me a stan forever and now I stan both of these women.

britney spears no GIF

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

4 - Slumber Party

Overall rate: 8.605

slumber-party-.gif?resize=500,281&ssl=1

Lowest rate: 5/10

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments:

- I'm so glad we got an ounce of promo of Glory through this music video

- that's not a single...

- the feature is pointless but doesn't ruin the song. It's ****, somehow mature sounding despite the name. It's a sleek bop that has aged well IMO.

- I liked it better without Tinasha in it

- Fantastic music video

- I love this song, I always seem to sing and dance to this when I'm drunk. I love the moody, deducting feeling of this song and I feel like the song has a beginning middle and an end.

- The reggae vibes, the vocals, the video, the production, the chorus, the verses. It's all just SO good.

- By far one one of the best this album has to offer. I don't think having Tinashe added anything new and the song didn't need a feature to do well as a single. Having said that, I'm glad she got to collaborate with Britney as I know she is a big fan of hers and vocally she sounds good on the song. The video is so good too and Britney looked gorgeous. The song deserved to chart much higher than it did.

- Made me a stan forever and now I stan both of these women.

I was the only one that gave this masterpiece an 11?! :didilie:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

the top 3 are all non singles. IF ONLY RCA does what JIVE was doing before, setting up a poll and letting the fans decide the next single. :tina:

I kinda agree and I kind don't .. I feel like sometimes our judgement is a bit biased but how we feel about some songs... looking back I wish I would not have voted for Criminal when they did a poll with Inside Out and Forgetful Drop Dead (even though I like the music video treatment) :surething: