11 - Coupre Electrique

10 - Make Me

9 - Man On The Moon

8 - Better

7 - Love Me Down

6 - Do You Wanna Come Over?

• Love 3
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

How did Just Luv Me and Liar rank this high? :squint: love them, but others were more deserving :explainlol: Carrie Underwood wants Liar back :explainlol:

I’ll throw you out of the lifeboat if you keep slandering Just Luv Me and Liar :tina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 - Just Luv Me

Overall rate: 8.467

tumblr_o30ka4Mabg1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 4.1/10

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5)

Comments:

- Should've been a single!

- I know everyone loves this one. I love the vulnerability and honesty in her voice but apart from the lyrics the song sounds kinda flat to me. It is no Everytime and it should have been.

- the best song ever but we need a solo version - when i'm listening to it I can feel a painful love, a magical love, weakness - that's when Brit is at her best

- not a bad song, but beneath Britney. It was hyped since 2015 and didn't deliver for me. It's a rather boring song.

- I LIVE for vulnerable Britney. She also sounds bomb. Perfect *** song.

- My favourite song off of Glory, so emotional and makes her life experiences flash before your eyes. So angelic and does make you feel really sad. Great lyrics too.

- This fitted so well with her voice - Should have been a single!

- This song is incredible and it's one of my favourite tracks on the album! It's so great to see Britney experiment with an R&B sound again... it has a bit of a tropical vibe to it. My favourite part of the song is the middle 8, and the way it builds up to the final chorus. This definitely could have been a single, it would have shown a different side of Britney to the public and was also bang on trend with the sound that was popular at the time.

- Really strong slower jam. 

• Love 8
Just now, Slayer said:

5 - Just Luv Me

Overall rate: 8.467

tumblr_o30ka4Mabg1qdcxoeo1_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 4.1/10

Highest rate: 11/10 (x5)

Comments:

- Should've been a single!

- I know everyone loves this one. I love the vulnerability and honesty in her voice but apart from the lyrics the song sounds kinda flat to me. It is no Everytime and it should have been.

- the best song ever but we need a solo version - when i'm listening to it I can feel a painful love, a magical love, weakness - that's when Brit is at her best

- not a bad song, but beneath Britney. It was hyped since 2015 and didn't deliver for me. It's a rather boring song.

- I LIVE for vulnerable Britney. She also sounds bomb. Perfect *** song.

- My favourite song off of Glory, so emotional and makes her life experiences flash before your eyes. So angelic and does make you feel really sad. Great lyrics too.

- This fitted so well with her voice - Should have been a single!

- This song is incredible and it's one of my favourite tracks on the album! It's so great to see Britney experiment with an R&B sound again... it has a bit of a tropical vibe to it. My favourite part of the song is the middle 8, and the way it builds up to the final chorus. This definitely could have been a single, it would have shown a different side of Britney to the public and was also bang on trend with the sound that was popular at the time.

- Really strong slower jam. 

Real Housewives Of New York City Wow GIF

• Haha 2