10 - Make Me...

Overall rate: 7.629

source.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments: 

- A solid good song, but not a lead.

- Really solid single, poor video.

Great song. Britney's vocals on it is excellent and it's one of her stronger mid tempos.

- This was the perfect lead for the album. This showed a different side to Britney and I'm not usually a big fan of rent-a-rapper in pop songs, but G-Eazy nailed it on his verse. Britney took a risk releasing a mid tempo but she pulled it off. No pun intended but this truly is a sensational song. The chorus is so anthemic, it's a shame the song flopped  as it deserved to do better. 

- this has to be one of my least favourite songs she has ever put out and that's including the Britney Jean album.

- as much as i love make me, it was a weak lead single

so DYWCO and Love Me Down rank higher. :umwtf:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

9 - Man On The Moon

Overall rate: 8.072

Slumberainbow.gif.fb40e68bec93d482ef48dc

Lowest rate: 2/10

Comments:

- it's an Oops part 2!

- cute song, a bop. Not at all memorable.

- I LOVE the chorus to this, she sounds so genuine and vulnerable in this song 

- Such a pretty song. The vocal production is pretty heavy but it works with the vibe of the song, and it just feels very Britney.

- I always saw this song as a sequel to Alien. I love the clever metaphors and imagery used in the lyrics. It's also such a catchy pop song and I love when Britney sounds down in french in the middle 8. It could have easily have been a single - the music video could have been a sequel to the Oops one!

- Amazing song. With the right video this could have been a classic Britney song for eternity, it is the 'Lucky' on Glory.

- this one really made me stop and think, this ***** still got it!

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, Slayer said:

9 - Man On The Moon

Comments:

- it's an Oops part 2!

- Such a pretty song. The vocal production is pretty heavy but it works with the vibe of the song, and it just feels very Britney.

- I always saw this song as a sequel to Alien. I love the clever metaphors and imagery used in the lyrics. It's also such a catchy pop song and I love when Britney sounds down in french in the middle 8. It could have easily have been a single - the music video could have been a sequel to the Oops one!

- Amazing song. With the right video this could have been a classic Britney song for eternity, it is the 'Lucky' on Glory.

i'm out GIF

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

9 - Man On The Moon

Comments:

- it's an Oops part 2!

1 less on my top 5 :gunriah: yall trashjng this song when Britney has been educating us about the solar system for years :didilie:

• Love 2