10 - Make Me...

Overall rate: 7.629

source.gif

Lowest rate: 1/10

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments: 

- A solid good song, but not a lead.

- Really solid single, poor video.

Great song. Britney's vocals on it is excellent and it's one of her stronger mid tempos.

- This was the perfect lead for the album. This showed a different side to Britney and I'm not usually a big fan of rent-a-rapper in pop songs, but G-Eazy nailed it on his verse. Britney took a risk releasing a mid tempo but she pulled it off. No pun intended but this truly is a sensational song. The chorus is so anthemic, it's a shame the song flopped  as it deserved to do better. 

- this has to be one of my least favourite songs she has ever put out and that's including the Britney Jean album.

- as much as i love make me, it was a weak lead single

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your wish is granted...

11 - Coupre Electrique 

Overall rate: 7.481

tumblr_ov6k0jH0Qo1qdcxoeo1_r1_400.gifv

Highest rate: 10/10 (x4)

Comments:

I speak french and her pronunciation is atrocious, but someone how it still sounds AWESOME to hear her singing in another language. Super atmospheric and melodic and Britney sounds like an angel. Blackout tribute gives it extra points too.

- so magical to hear a french Britney song 

- Slays in incomprehensible french 

- experimental but kinda falls flat given it's reference to Blackout. But she sound so pretty and its still definitely worth a listen.

- love this song!

- i never skip this song and I appreciate the direction, such a nice song to finish the album too. Strips her voice bare too.

It is the perfect reference to Blackout that the album needed. It was the first song I listened to on Glory (I don't remember why) and it got me so hyped. I love how she incorporated French and Spanish in the album, it gave the entire album a very European feel.

Who is the French speaking Exhaler ?! easy a kiss GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

TOP 10 HERE WE GOOOO...

10 - Make Me...

source.gif

Comments: 

Great song. Britney's vocals on it is excellent and it's one of her stronger mid tempos.

- This was the perfect lead for the album. This showed a different side to Britney and I'm not usually a big fan of rent-a-rapper in pop songs, but G-Eazy nailed it on his verse. Britney took a risk releasing a mid tempo but she pulled it off. No pun intended but this truly is a sensational song. The chorus is so anthemic, it's a shame the song flopped  as it deserved to do better. 

- this has to be one of my least favourite songs she has ever put out and that's including the Britney Jean album.

Ok now this is bull****. These are losers taking out their frustrations on that damn music video on the song itself :didilie:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

TOP 10 HERE WE GOOOO...

10 - Make Me...

source.gif

Comments: 

I felt like there were better single choices than Make Me Foooooood :imacat:

• Haha 3