MEGARATE: Britney Spears - Glory (GAME)

14 - Invitation

Overall rate: 7.26

GnLY.gif

Lowest rate: 1.3/10

Highest rate: 10/10

Comments: 

Super underrated song! Her breathy vocals and the dreamy production make this the perfect album opener!

- A good intro

- A great album opener and preview of whats to come. Clearly no live performances intended based on the vocal production.

- this song sounds so heavenly! Perfect opening for an album called Glory. It's like entering heaven, so angelic and magical.

- Iconic should have been used as a tour intro or interlude.

- breathy, moody - a great intro song into the whole concept of the album

-  Great opener for the album, sets the tone for the entire album. Whereas Blackout was a really dark album, I feel like Glory was kind of the opposite, every light and i think those two opposites of the same spectrum really worked for her.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

14 - Invitation

GnLY.gif

Comments: 

Super underrated song! Her breathy vocals and the dreamy production make this the perfect album opener!

- A good intro

- A great album opener and preview of whats to come. Clearly no live performances intended based on the vocal production.

- this song sounds so heavenly! Perfect opening for an album called Glory. It's like entering heaven, so angelic and magical.

-  Great opener for the album, sets the tone for the entire album. Whereas Blackout was a really dark album, I feel like Glory was kind of the opposite, every light and i think those two opposites of the same spectrum really worked for her.

Britney Spears Thank You GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

14 - Invitation

GnLY.gif

Comments: 

- A good intro

now this is a surprise to me cause Vocalney. and especially since If I'm Zumba Dancing is not yet mentioned :pieceofwhat:

• Haha 1

13 - If I'm Dancing

Overall rate: 7.3

T0Yy.gif

Lowest rate: 1.5/10 (x2)

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments:

- Weirdney really did that

I don't feel the song, the intro makes me feel nervous

- so experimental but somehow so Britney. It is the How I Roll of Glory. It's an excellent track with good production. Single material.

- strange song but it's fun

- A complete jam of a song - always gets me dancing, such an experimental song, I STAN.

- This should really have a lower score but I have a soft spot for it. It makes me feel good.

- Original

- This so bizarre but at the same time so genius in part with the melody, the music; so innovative sound wise. I would have loved to have seen this as a single and with a really out there music video for it.

• Love 5
  • Haha 3
Just now, Towelney said:

Clumsy is in your top 10? :ohwut:

I don’t hate the song but it’s my least favorite for sure

To be fair most Glory songs are because I left my phone on loop in 2016 and just recently for Glory 2.0 and it’s one of the shortest songs so I had made a playlist with the shortest songs too. BUT I do love it. Top 6 fave from Glory for sure :janet: