Overall Rate: 6.94

tumblr_pkbg07gtbe1tw89w1o1_540.gifv

Lowest rate: 2.9/10 (x2)

Highest rate: 10/10 (x3)

Comments:

- a little unbearable 

- I don't get the hate

- Leave chipmunkney in 2012.

- Inexplicably a bop! Not her best work but easy going and fun - I like the oops reference!

- it's a fun song and it's definitely entertaining hearing how experimental it is, but that's all it is

- this was a song I loved on first listen, was on repeat in 2016. Now I feel like I can still listen to it but I prefer others, also her vocals on this are fire.

- this is a fun song with signature Britney moments.

Tears of sadness. They are tears of sadness. @Jordan Miller bring back sad reacts back. Clumsy deserved more :kidcries:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

15 - Clumsy

Comments:

- a little unbearable 

- I don't get the hate

- Inexplicably a bop! Not her best work but easy going and fun - I like the oops reference!

- it's a fun song and it's definitely entertaining hearing how experimental it is, but that's all it is

- this was a song I loved on first listen, was on repeat in 2016. Now I feel like I can still listen to it but I prefer others, also her vocals on this are fire.

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

15 - Clumsy

Comments:

- a little unbearable 

- I don't get the hate

That makes sense to me! Never understood why this song was added on the setlist of the Piece of Me tour at some point and why this was teased before the release of "Glory". Sometimes I wonder if it was not a  marketing strategy to release Private Show and Clumsy to lower our expectations before the release... as there are some of the weakest tracks... sorry not sorry :demi: 

• Like 1