13 - If I'm Dancing

Overall rate: 7.3

T0Yy.gif

Lowest rate: 1.5/10 (x2)

Highest rate: 11/10

Comments:

- Weirdney really did that

I don't feel the song, the intro makes me feel nervous

- so experimental but somehow so Britney. It is the How I Roll of Glory. It's an excellent track with good production. Single material.

- strange song but it's fun

- A complete jam of a song - always gets me dancing, such an experimental song, I STAN.

- This should really have a lower score but I have a soft spot for it. It makes me feel good.

- Original

- This so bizarre but at the same time so genius in part with the melody, the music; so innovative sound wise. I would have loved to have seen this as a single and with a really out there music video for it.

Runnnnnnnnn :tifflmao:

• Haha 3
Just now, Slayer said:

13 - If I'm Dancing

T0Yy.gif

Comments:

- so experimental but somehow so Britney. It is the How I Roll of Glory. It's an excellent track with good production. Single material.

- A complete jam of a song - always gets me dancing, such an experimental song, I STAN.

- This should really have a lower score but I have a soft spot for it. It makes me feel good.

- Original

- This so bizarre but at the same time so genius in part with the melody, the music; so innovative sound wise. I would have loved to have seen this as a single and with a really out there music video for it.

awkward britney spears GIF

Just now, Slayer said:

13 - If I'm Dancing

T0Yy.gif

Comments:

- Original

I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine—

angry teenage mutant ninja turtles GIF

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

13 - If I'm Dancing

T0Yy.gif

Comments:

- Original

oh. :billie: not much of a meltdown for me. :billie:

i got 4/5 with the bottom 5 :billie:

tenor.gif?itemid=5934185

• Haha 4

12 - Just Like Me

Overall Rate: 7.362

giphy.gif

Lowest Score: 2/10

Highest Score: 10/10 (x3)

Comments:

- That song is an acoustic version of toxic 2.0

- thanks to a friend I can't unheard 'chicken chicken' in a latin american accent instead of 'she can she can' 

- Better than Just Luv Me. Perfect song for an acoustic performance. She sounds excellent against such a stripped back production.

- not a fan of the song but I appreciate the vocals in this and the acoustic feel. 

- no hook, forgettable melody and little replay factor.

- Basically the Shattered Glass of Glory, it sounds good but i feel like the song could have been more and better, had the writers worked on it a little longer. it's an obvious filler.

• Love 6
  • Like 1