"TROLLZ" plummets out of the Top 100 in its fifth week!

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Dont tell me whether i know crap of the charts or not because i am the one that does the research on that. You seem like a basic barb, judging people too quickly. Who cares whether it has the highest sales or not? right now...the theme of this thread is Longevity, thus, TROLLZ has slim to none of that . Its just June now...6 months to go to the next year and you are already on your high horse? you know any big artist like Adele can in any moment drop a single and everyone will forget TROLLZ was even once upon a time, "The best-selling single in pure sales" (Not that trollz will even be remembered for that long :tiffcackle:). You have to come out of your egoistic, pretentious and extremely rude attitude to not think that my thread needed yr "attention". If that were the case, i would have tagged you in my earlier post but i didnt, why? because me and nobody in this thread needs your disrespectful and negative light in this thread that would ruin it:mattafact: "u really thought i did something"? Huh? :huh:gurl please, not you thinking you did something for this thread when i was just putting out information of the song falling out of the top 10 next week, in where i even did not input my opinions on the post:verycool: All i will say now, is to chill and not get so defensive to a point when you sound extremely annoying. Thank you.

Gogo, do you think I read all that? Chile, go sit on a potty. :trash:

People with the least always doing the most. :hahaha:

2 hours ago, Style. said:

Gogo, do you think I read all that? Chile, go sit on a potty. :trash:

People with the least always doing the most. :hahaha:

Look who is asking who to go and sit on a potty? :snooptoya:
I despite being a 14-year old, have maturely given my argument but look who is the one that is acting rude, pretentious and childish:sneer:

It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person :flop:

• Haha 4

In what could be a great day for us, But a sad day for the Barbz, in an updated hot 100 sneak peak.

Trollz By Skittles Mouth and Nicki Minjaj is expected to drop 54 places on the hot 100.

Excluding the seasonal hit By queen Mariah Carey,  it's the biggest drop ever. 

It should be noted two reasons why it's dropping big time 

#1 The barbz perfer buying their favs music over Streaming. 

#2. Outside promotion from YouTube, Trollz hasn't been promoted on playlists for spotify, Apple music, etc. 

Hell even Radio blacklisted the track. 

But apparently Skittles mouth and Nicki Minaj are going to speak on this, cos the industry politics is bothering them. 

But Hey a #1 is a #1 right. 

On 6/25/2020 at 4:35 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

In what could be a great day for us, But a sad day for the Barbz, in an updated hot 100 sneak peak.

Trollz By Skittles Mouth and Nicki Minjaj is expected to drop 54 places on the hot 100.

Excluding the seasonal hit By queen Mariah Carey,  it's the biggest drop ever. 

It should be noted two reasons why it's dropping big time 

#1 The barbz perfer buying their favs music over Streaming. 

#2. Outside promotion from YouTube, Trollz hasn't been promoted on playlists for spotify, Apple music, etc. 

Hell even Radio blacklisted the track. 

But apparently Skittles mouth and Nicki Minaj are going to speak on this, cos the industry politics is bothering them. 

But Hey a #1 is a #1 right. 

Omg it outdid it’s predictions by dropping to #53 :orangu:

• Haha 4
On 6/22/2020 at 4:13 PM, Style. said:

You clearly don’t know shii about charts. 
Trollz is the highest selling song of 2020 in PURE SALES. Can you comprehend that or do I have to give you the attention this thread needs in order to have replies? :clownery:

Repeat after me, ‘cause you’re good at that. :queenflopga: 

TROLLZ IS THE HIGHEST SELLING SONG OF 2020

IN 

PURE 

SALES

YOU CANNOT BUY THAT! 
No artist is seeing these numbers in 2020 without streams, radio, etc. Again. IN PURE! 

The fact that Jordan is putting you next to my thread is clearly shady towards you. If you’re able to understand that. But, ok. 

You really thought you did something! :tiffcackle:🤡

You can’t buy that? Everyone is 99% sure 6ixty9ine cents and Nicki bought most of those “pure sales” themselves. Nicki loves making a mockery of herself, but she outdid herself with this one. Her career is done if her longevity now only lasts 1 week 

:makeup: 
and if nickis core strength is pure sales, where are these pure sales for the second week of trollz, say so remix, yikes, Megatron, queef, etc 

if you think this is a win, then I’ll pray for you 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You can’t buy that? Everyone is 99% sure 6ixty9ine cents and Nicki bought most of those “pure sales” themselves. Nicki loves making a mockery of herself, but she outdid herself with this one. Her career is done if her longevity now only lasts 1 week 

and if nickis core strength is pure sales, where are these pure sales for the second week of trollz, say so remix, yikes, Megatron, queef, etc 

if you think this is a win, then I’ll pray for you 

Thank u so much

I have seen some posts on here that state TROLLZ fell out of the top 40 on the BB 100 but it didn’t:tired:. However, it did free fall...

Billboard Notes:

As noted above, 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's "Trollz" free falls from No. 1 on the Hot 100, where it debuted a week ago, to No. 34. It slides 1-7 on Digital Song Sales (9,000, down 92%) and 3-18 on Streaming Songs (13.8 million, down 62%), although it gains by 97% to 2.3 million in radio reach. The song sets the record for the steepest drop from No. 1 to another rank in the Hot 100's nearly 62-year history, with its 1-34 tumble doubling that of the prior record-holder, The Weeknd's "Heartless," which fell 1-17 on the Dec. 21, 2019-chart.

Mariah Carey holds the record with All I want for Christmas is you, but thats a holiday song and one of the few to go number one after two decades. :mcry:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block