"TROLLZ" plummets out of the Top 100 in its fifth week!

trollz-drop.jpg.52450129ffa235cb424051ae20cbf370.jpg

Update: "Trollz" did indeed have a huge drop. It plummets from #1 to #34 in its second week. One of the biggest drops from #1 ever.

Rn, Despite it being the 4th week since the songs entrance into the chart, it had dropped from its last position which was #54 to 30 places down. It has now fallen out of the top 100 already in its 5th week  :ricackle:

Earlier:

From Billboard:

"Trollz" free falls from No. 1 on the Hot 100, where it debuted a week ago, to No. 34. It slides 1-7 on Digital Song Sales (9,000, down 92%) and 3-18 on Streaming Songs (13.8 million, down 62%), although it gains by 97% to 2.3 million in radio reach. The song sets the record for the steepest drop from No. 1 to another rank in the Hot 100's nearly 62-year history, with its 1-34 tumble doubling that of the prior record-holder, The Weeknd's "Heartless," which fell 1-17 on the Dec. 21, 2019-chart.

Earlier:

So after Nicki and 6ix9ines triumphant hit to no.1, Nicki has got her second no.1, and tekashi received his first . However, ever since this notorious win for the Barbz and 6ix9nine fans, there have been many controversies within fandoms of using bots for streaming sake for the top position in the billboard hot 100. So heres the new scoop:

Talk of the charts, a single analytics twitter account has brought out news on TROLLZ position next week. The source had predicted that TROLLZ would drop to the top 40 of the billboard charts. If these prediction come true, this will actually set the record for "Biggest drop from the top spot" which in simplified words means...biggest second week drop. This would beat Weeknds record after "Heartless" from his acclaimed album "After hours" drop from No.1 to No.17.

Despite of this, the Barbz are getting defensive, saying that they "dont care" as Nicki anyways got a No.1. Other fandoms have been pointing out their hypocrisy on how they make fun of another artist when the free-fall in the charts but when Nicki faces it, they are praising. In the midst of these wars, trolls (pun not intended) are busy dragging Nicki with memes.

Spoiler

:airpls:

So what do you guys think? Lemme know!:carpoolney:

• Haha 6

SoOoO here’s the thing....I feel there’s a game when it comes to the BB Hot100 formula. A lot of artists have continuously played by the rules but people like Nicki have figured out a way to “beat” the game. I know rainbow bright is awful but Nicki’s verse is fire :letitburn: and I do feel that if she had done other releases like her Say so remix and TROLLZ she would have more number ones. Britneys team should take notes tbh :parisok:

• Haha 3

You clearly don’t know shii about charts. 
Trollz is the highest selling song of 2020 in PURE SALES. Can you comprehend that or do I have to give you the attention this thread needs in order to have replies? :clownery:

Repeat after me, ‘cause you’re good at that. :queenflopga: 

TROLLZ IS THE HIGHEST SELLING SONG OF 2020

IN 

PURE 

SALES

YOU CANNOT BUY THAT! 
No artist is seeing these numbers in 2020 without streams, radio, etc. Again. IN PURE! 

The fact that Jordan is putting you next to my thread is clearly shady towards you. If you’re able to understand that. But, ok. 

You really thought you did something! :tiffcackle:🤡

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

SoOoO here’s the thing....I feel there’s a game when it comes to the BB Hot100 formula. A lot of artists have continuously played by the rules but people like Nicki have figured out a way to “beat” the game. I know rainbow bright is awful but Nicki’s verse is fire :letitburn: and I do feel that if she had done other releases like her Say so remix and TROLLZ she would have more number ones. Britneys team should take notes tbh :parisok:

Nicki is finally learning her CORE strengths are PURE SALES. I’m loving it. :tiffcackle:

This is a lesson for US, too. Pure Sales >>>>>>> those fake streams. Britney girl, my sugar daddy is ready. :clicktina: We’re coming for Billie Eyelashes :badthoughts:

• Haha 1

It's hilarious and if this were a song by any other pop or rap artists it would be a humbling experience for their stanbases, but the Barbz won't budge. They only care that it went #1 for one week based on people buying multiple copies (and probably starving for the whole week after spending all their coins on the song), and they'll act like it free falling out of the Top 40 is irrelevant. They don't care about longevity as long as they can brag about Nicki's inflated (much like her ass) chart success. 

• Haha 7
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Style. said:

You clearly don’t know shii about charts. 
Trollz is the highest selling song of 2020 in PURE SALES. Can you comprehend that or do I have to give you the attention this thread needs in order to have replies? :clownery:

Repeat after me, ‘cause you’re good at that. :queenflopga: 

TROLLZ IS THE HIGHEST SELLING SONG OF 2020

IN 

PURE 

SALES

YOU CANNOT BUY THAT! 
No artist is seeing these numbers in 2020 without streams, radio, etc. Again. IN PURE! 

The fact that Jordan is putting you next to my thread is clearly shady towards you. If you’re able to understand that. But, ok. 

You really thought you did something! :tiffcackle:🤡

Dont tell me whether i know crap of the charts or not because i am the one that does the research on that. You seem like a basic barb, judging people too quickly. Who cares whether it has the highest sales or not? right now...the theme of this thread is Longevity, thus, TROLLZ has slim to none of that . Its just June now...6 months to go to the next year and you are already on your high horse? you know any big artist like Adele can in any moment drop a single and everyone will forget TROLLZ was even once upon a time, "The best-selling single in pure sales" (Not that trollz will even be remembered for that long :tiffcackle:). You have to come out of your egoistic, pretentious and extremely rude attitude to not think that my thread needed yr "attention". If that were the case, i would have tagged you in my earlier post but i didnt, why? because me and nobody in this thread needs your disrespectful and negative light in this thread that would ruin it:mattafact: "u really thought i did something"? Huh? :huh:gurl please, not you thinking you did something for this thread when i was just putting out information of the song falling out of the top 10 next week, in where i even did not input my opinions on the post:verycool: All i will say now, is to chill and not get so defensive to a point when you sound extremely annoying. Thank you.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Honestly who cares about no.1s , it's nice to have your song at no.1 no doubt, but most importantly we need good music which doesn't always reach the top of the chart , look at toxic or oops for example they didn't reach no.1 and still more memorable and catchy than any no.1 on the chart this year.... No one will remember that **** in a few years like no one remembers 'stupid ***'. :tifflmao:

Her team just needs to evaporate and let her be , Britney knows good music and she knows how to make timeless hits , but now it's getting really late and I don't think she wants anything with it anymore , she's sick of being a puppet just to make more money on her cost (which I totally understand) ..... 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block