Anderson Cooper & baby Wyatt's People magazine photoshoot

Well congratulations to him but I cant even imagine having a child in my 50’s :gross:  Andy Cohen had his kiddo a few years ago too and hes 52. They gonna be grandpas showing up to soccer games :spit:

I’ve also kind of low key disliked Anderson ever since he turned his back on Kathy Griffin. I know she can be annoying and what she did was crazy BUT look where we are now??? :tired:

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Well congratulations to him but I cant even imagine having a child in my 50’s :gross:  Andy Cohen had his kiddo a few years ago too and hes 52. They gonna be grandpas showing up to soccer games :spit:

I’ve also kind of low key disliked Anderson ever since he turned his back on Kathy Griffin. I know she can be annoying and what she did was crazy BUT look where we are now??? :tired:

I agree, I felt like it was about saving face, if he was in that situation you know very well Kathy Griffin would have stood up for him or support him. He completely changed after hanging out with Andy Cohen.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, I felt like it was about saving face, if he was in that situation you know very well Kathy Griffin would have stood up for him or support him. He completely changed after hanging out with Andy Cohen.

Yeah! I thought it was pretty shady and even Andy black listed her. Kathy has done so much for the gays too :kyliecry: its messed up.

On another note: All the photoshop and Cooper still looks old. Sorry not sorry. Andy is almost the same age and looks good :ohwut:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block